Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in WARM SPRINGS, GA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in WARM SPRINGS, Georgia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in WARM SPRINGS throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best WARM SPRINGS, GA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near WARM SPRINGS, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Roosevelt Place provides Alzheimer’s care in Warm Springs, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 24 older adults at a time. With a location at 2524 White House Parkway, in the 31830 zip code inside Meriwether county, Roosevelt Place gives help to those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services provided by Roosevelt Place include management of medication, high ratio of caregivers to residents and a homey design that facilitates friendships.
5 More Memory Care Facilities in MERIWETHER County, GA
Pathways Itr excels at providing memory care in Meriwether county, Georgia. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 4 senior citizens. Pathways Itr allows pets and can provide transportation services to doctor appointments, high caregiver to resident ratio and home-like community rooms that promote socialization to any dementia sufferers living in Greenville, GA and surrounding areas. Pathways Itr is located at 3403 Old Durand Road, 30222 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
61 Rose Court
When trying to find memory care centers in Manchester, Georgia, you will find 61 Rose Court as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 61 Rose Court, Pigeon Bluff Apts in the 31816 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 3 dementia care units and offers amenities that include medication administration and storage, access to physical and speech therapy and 24/7 toileting assistance. 61 Rose Court provides memory care services not only to Manchester residents, but also to all Meriwether county residents as well.
Walker, Corbit Ddm Home
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Walker, Corbit Ddm Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Manchester, Georgia. Walker, Corbit Ddm Home has a total capacity of 6 senior citizens. It provides services such as medication monitoring, high ratio of caregivers to residents and 24/7 toileting assistance.
36 Rose Court
36 Rose Court is a new memory care center that has capacity of 2 seniors. 36 Rose Court offers amenities such as scheduled escort services within the community, high caregiver to resident ratio and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. It is situated at 36 Rose Court, Pigeon Creek Apts, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Manchester, GA seniors.
999-b West Main
Situated at 999-b West Main Street, inside 31816 zip code area in Meriwether county, 999-b West Main provides assisted living and memory care to Manchester, GA dementia sufferers and includes amenities such as local transportation services, activities tailored to dementia and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. 999-b West Main can provide care to a total of 3 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near WARM SPRINGS, Georgia:
- Memory Care in SNELLVILLE, GA
- Memory Care in ADAIRSVILLE, GA
- Memory Care in CRAWFORDVILLE, GA
- Memory Care in LOCUST GROVE, GA
- Memory Care in WRIGHTSVILLE, GA
- Memory Care in JACKSON, GA
- Memory Care in COMMERCE, GA
- Memory Care in BRONWOOD, GA
- Memory Care in ATTAPULGUS, GA
- Memory Care in EAST DUBLIN, GA
- Memory Care in ADEL, GA
- Memory Care in GARDEN CITY, GA
- Memory Care in MABLETON, GA
- Memory Care in CRAWFORD, GA
- Memory Care in LOUISVILLE, GA
- Memory Care in CARROLL County, GA
- Memory Care in WALKER County, GA
- Memory Care in FORSYTH County, GA
- Memory Care in MORGAN County, GA
- Memory Care in MCDUFFIE County, GA
- Memory Care in HOUSTON County, GA
- Memory Care in THOMAS County, GA
- Memory Care in UPSON County, GA
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, GA
- Memory Care in WHITFIELD County, GA
- Memory Care in DADE County, GA
- Memory Care in BERRIEN County, GA
- Memory Care in JACKSON County, GA
- Memory Care in GLYNN County, GA
- Memory Care in TROUP County, GA
Memory Care Costs in WARM SPRINGS, GA:
WARM SPRINGS memory care facilities rank #9 out of 316 cities in Georgia for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $3,882 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,253 per month, while the most luxurious WARM SPRINGS Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in price to $6,691 per month. Memory care facilities in WARM SPRINGS are more affordable than those located in MERIWETHER County, GA, which has an average cost of $3,889 per month and can go up to $6,714 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in WARM SPRINGS compare to the rest of Georgia and MERIWETHER County:
- WARM SPRINGS, GA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,253/month
- MERIWETHER County, GA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,249/month
- Georgia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,620/month
- WARM SPRINGS, GA average memory care cost: $3,882 /month
- MERIWETHER County, GA average dementia care cost: $3,889/month
- Georgia State average dementia care costs: $4,452/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in WARM SPRINGS is $7 less per month as compared to the MERIWETHER County average. It is also $570 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Georgia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951