Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in MOUNT VERNON, GA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in MOUNT VERNON, Georgia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in MOUNT VERNON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best MOUNT VERNON, GA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near MOUNT VERNON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Duncan Mcrae House
Duncan Mcrae House provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Mount Vernon, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 22 adults at a time. With a location at 129 Railroad Avenue South, in the 30445 zip code in Montgomery county, Duncan Mcrae House provides assistance to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Duncan Mcrae House are local transportation services, physical, occupational and speech therapy and help with grooming and getting dressed.
Evergreen Personal Care Home
Evergreen Personal Care Home specializes in providing dementia care services in Montgomery county, Georgia. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 6 older adults. Evergreen Personal Care Home accepts pets and can provide visiting geriatric physician, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and emergency call response system to any seniors living in Mount Vernon, GA and surrounding areas. Evergreen Personal Care Home is located at 1900 North Railroad Avenue, 30445 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Mount Vernon, Georgia, you will find Royalwood Sla as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 450 South Railroad Avenue Apt E1 in the 30445 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 3 memory care units and offers amenities such as controlled access community, puzzles and other memory care activities and weight gain and loss management. Royalwood Sla provides memory care services not only to Mount Vernon residents, but also to all Montgomery county residents as well.
Mount Vernon Respite Home
If you need assistance with daily living, Mount Vernon Respite Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Mount Vernon, Georgia. Mount Vernon Respite Home has a total capacity of 3 older adults with dementia. It offers services that include secure walking paths and courtyard, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and anytime toileting help.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near MOUNT VERNON, Georgia:
- Memory Care in ARNOLDSVILLE, GA
- Memory Care in LITHONIA, GA
- Memory Care in GORDON, GA
- Memory Care in LA FAYETTE, GA
- Memory Care in COLUMBUS, GA
- Memory Care in WAYCROSS, GA
- Memory Care in CENTERVILLE, GA
- Memory Care in LAKE PARK, GA
- Memory Care in BARNESVILLE, GA
- Memory Care in DULUTH, GA
- Memory Care in SILVER CREEK, GA
- Memory Care in FORSYTH, GA
- Memory Care in STONE MOUNTAIN, GA
- Memory Care in THOMASTON, GA
- Memory Care in BAINBRIDGE, GA
- Memory Care in TERRELL County, GA
- Memory Care in COFFEE County, GA
- Memory Care in OGLETHORPE County, GA
- Memory Care in GWINNETT County, GA
- Memory Care in FAYETTE County, GA
- Memory Care in DEKALB County, GA
- Memory Care in CAMDEN County, GA
- Memory Care in GLYNN County, GA
- Memory Care in BALDWIN County, GA
- Memory Care in WALTON County, GA
- Memory Care in EMANUEL County, GA
- Memory Care in DOUGHERTY County, GA
- Memory Care in CHEROKEE County, GA
- Memory Care in CARROLL County, GA
- Memory Care in LINCOLN County, GA
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951