Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CRAWFORD, GA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in CRAWFORD, Georgia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CRAWFORD throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best CRAWFORD, GA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near CRAWFORD, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Armour House Iii
Armour House Iii provides Alzheimer’s care in Crawford, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 4 seniors at a time. With a location at 115 East 1st Street, in the 30630 zip code in Oglethorpe county, Armour House Iii gives help to those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the services offered by Armour House Iii are transportation to medical appointments, programs to promote brain health and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in OGLETHORPE County, GA
A Special Place
A Special Place specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Oglethorpe county, Georgia. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 4 senior citizens. A Special Place allows pets and can provide independence-focused care, aid with dining and meal choices and assistance with daily living to any dementia sufferers living in Colbert, GA and surrounding areas. A Special Place is located at 83 Cotton Circle, 30628 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Waymon Manor Cla
When searching for memory care centers in Colbert, Georgia, you will find Waymon Manor Cla as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 134 Mitchell Farm Road in the 30628 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 4 dementia care units and provides services that include custom activities and therapy programs, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Waymon Manor Cla provides memory care services not only to Colbert residents, but also to all Oglethorpe county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Armour House can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Lexington, Georgia. Armour House has a maximum capacity of 4 seniors with dementia. It offers amenities such as enhanced medical monitoring, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care.
Rainbow Retirement Home
Rainbow Retirement Home is a new memory care center with capacity of 24 senior citizens. Rainbow Retirement Home offers amenities such as individual meal planning, special colors to aid with memory and 24/7 toileting assistance. It is situated at 109 Meyers Farm Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Arnoldsville, GA senior citizens.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CRAWFORD, Georgia:
- Memory Care in OAKWOOD, GA
- Memory Care in MAYSVILLE, GA
- Memory Care in AVONDALE ESTATES, GA
- Memory Care in RISING FAWN, GA
- Memory Care in NEWNAN, GA
- Memory Care in SANDERSVILLE, GA
- Memory Care in SUMMERVILLE, GA
- Memory Care in TOCCOA, GA
- Memory Care in COCHRAN, GA
- Memory Care in SCOTTDALE, GA
- Memory Care in BUCHANAN, GA
- Memory Care in TUCKER, GA
- Memory Care in HOSCHTON, GA
- Memory Care in ALBANY, GA
- Memory Care in LUDOWICI, GA
- Memory Care in PULASKI County, GA
- Memory Care in COBB County, GA
- Memory Care in GWINNETT County, GA
- Memory Care in BERRIEN County, GA
- Memory Care in CAMDEN County, GA
- Memory Care in CRISP County, GA
- Memory Care in MADISON County, GA
- Memory Care in WAYNE County, GA
- Memory Care in OGLETHORPE County, GA
- Memory Care in HEARD County, GA
- Memory Care in JENKINS County, GA
- Memory Care in LINCOLN County, GA
- Memory Care in LUMPKIN County, GA
- Memory Care in DOUGLAS County, GA
- Memory Care in COLUMBIA County, GA
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951