Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CAMILLA, GA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in CAMILLA, Georgia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CAMILLA throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best CAMILLA, GA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near CAMILLA, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Camilla Dd Site #1
Camilla Dd Site #1 specializes in memory care in Camilla, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 2 adults at a time. With a location at 55 Stephens Street, in the 31730 zip code in Mitchell county, Camilla Dd Site #1 gives help to those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Camilla Dd Site #1 are secure walking paths and courtyard, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care.
Carlisle House excels at providing dementia care services in Mitchell county, Georgia. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 3 older adults. Carlisle House welcomes pets and can provide medication monitoring, high ratio of caregivers to residents and emergency system with constant monitoring to any dementia sufferers living in Camilla, GA and surrounding areas. Carlisle House is located at 220 N Scott Street, 31730 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Camilla Retirement Home
When trying to find memory care centers in Camilla, Georgia, you will find Camilla Retirement Home as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 161 East Broad Street in the 31730 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 40 memory care units and offers services that include local transportation services, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care. Camilla Retirement Home provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Camilla residents, but also to all Mitchell county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in MITCHELL County, GA
Mitchell County Pro-tennis Group Home
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Mitchell County Pro-tennis Group Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Pelham, Georgia. Mitchell County Pro-tennis Group Home has a maximum capacity of 4 seniors with dementia. It includes services such as local transportation services, memory games and other activities and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
Mcleod House Personal Care Home
Mcleod House Personal Care Home is a new memory care center with capacity of 6 dementia sufferers. Mcleod House Personal Care Home offers services such as enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, custom memory care programs and activities and certified dementia care staff. It is situated at 254 S Gregory St, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Sale City, GA dementia sufferers.
Barna Personal Care Home
Located at 490 Jerry Humphries Road, inside 31779 zip code area in Mitchell county, Barna Personal Care Home provides memory care to Pelham, GA senior citizens and offers amenities that include medication monitoring, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Barna Personal Care Home can house no more than 2 seniors with dementia at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CAMILLA, Georgia:
- Memory Care in DACULA, GA
- Memory Care in CORDELE, GA
- Memory Care in MINERAL BLUFF, GA
- Memory Care in IVEY, GA
- Memory Care in HIRAM, GA
- Memory Care in WEST POINT, GA
- Memory Care in HEPHZIBAH, GA
- Memory Care in DUNWOODY, GA
- Memory Care in COLBERT, GA
- Memory Care in PLAINS, GA
- Memory Care in CALHOUN, GA
- Memory Care in DAWSON, GA
- Memory Care in TWIN CITY, GA
- Memory Care in SAINT MARYS, GA
- Memory Care in EAST DUBLIN, GA
- Memory Care in PICKENS County, GA
- Memory Care in FULTON County, GA
- Memory Care in WHITFIELD County, GA
- Memory Care in WILKES County, GA
- Memory Care in WALTON County, GA
- Memory Care in THOMAS County, GA
- Memory Care in HOUSTON County, GA
- Memory Care in LANIER County, GA
- Memory Care in HABERSHAM County, GA
- Memory Care in COWETA County, GA
- Memory Care in CATOOSA County, GA
- Memory Care in CLAYTON County, GA
- Memory Care in GLYNN County, GA
- Memory Care in GRADY County, GA
- Memory Care in BULLOCH County, GA
Memory Care Costs in CAMILLA, GA:
CAMILLA memory care facilities rank #3 out of 316 cities in Georgia for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $3,690 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,119 per month, while the most upscale CAMILLA Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $6,429 per month. Memory care facilities in CAMILLA are less affordable than those located in MITCHELL County, GA, which has an average cost of $3,688 per month and can go up to $6,416 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in CAMILLA compare to other parts of Georgia and MITCHELL County:
- CAMILLA, GA - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,119/month
- MITCHELL County, GA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,116/month
- Georgia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,620/month
- CAMILLA, GA median memory care cost: $3,690 /month
- MITCHELL County, GA median dementia care cost: $3,688/month
- Georgia State average dementia care costs: $4,452/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in CAMILLA is $2 more per month as compared to the MITCHELL County average. It is also $762 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Georgia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951