Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CAMILLA, GA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in CAMILLA, Georgia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CAMILLA throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best CAMILLA, GA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near CAMILLA, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Camilla Retirement Home
Camilla Retirement Home enables seniors to receive dementia care in Camilla, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 40 adults at a time. With a location at 161 East Broad Street, in the 31730 zip code inside Mitchell county, Camilla Retirement Home provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the amenities provided by Camilla Retirement Home are scheduled transportation, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes.
Carlisle House excels at providing memory care in Mitchell county, Georgia. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 3 seniors. Carlisle House is pet-friendly and can provide controlled access community, puzzles and other memory care activities and promoted socialization to any dementia sufferers living in Camilla, GA and surrounding areas. Carlisle House is located at 220 N Scott Street, 31730 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Camilla Dd Site #1
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Camilla, Georgia, you will find Camilla Dd Site #1 as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 55 Stephens Street in the 31730 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 2 dementia care units and includes services such as tranquil and secure outdoor areas, assuring proper meal intake and aided morning and evening dressing. Camilla Dd Site #1 provides memory care services not only to Camilla residents, but also to all Mitchell county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in MITCHELL County, GA
Mitchell County Pro-tennis Group Home
If you need help with daily living tasks, Mitchell County Pro-tennis Group Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Pelham, Georgia. Mitchell County Pro-tennis Group Home has a maximum capacity of 4 seniors. It provides amenities like individually designed programs, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and daily living assistance.
Barna Personal Care Home
Barna Personal Care Home is a new memory care center with capacity of 2 older adults with dementia. Barna Personal Care Home includes services such as tranquil and secure outdoor areas, help during meal times and daily living assistance. It is located at 490 Jerry Humphries Road, and it is well equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Pelham, GA older adults with dementia.
Mcleod House Personal Care Home
Situated at 254 S Gregory St, inside 31784 zip code area in Mitchell county, Mcleod House Personal Care Home provides Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Sale City, GA dementia sufferers and includes services that include care focused on residents’ abilities, dining assistance during meals and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Mcleod House Personal Care Home can provide care to no more than 6 senior citizens at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CAMILLA, Georgia:
- Memory Care in GREENSBORO, GA
- Memory Care in PERRY, GA
- Memory Care in IRWINTON, GA
- Memory Care in REX, GA
- Memory Care in CULLODEN, GA
- Memory Care in LAKE PARK, GA
- Memory Care in GRAY, GA
- Memory Care in HARLEM, GA
- Memory Care in ST SIMONS, GA
- Memory Care in JEFFERSONVILLE, GA
- Memory Care in MANCHESTER, GA
- Memory Care in ZEBULON, GA
- Memory Care in EDISON, GA
- Memory Care in METTER, GA
- Memory Care in GAINESVILLE, GA
- Memory Care in RICHMOND County, GA
- Memory Care in TREUTLEN County, GA
- Memory Care in LEE County, GA
- Memory Care in CHATTOOGA County, GA
- Memory Care in JASPER County, GA
- Memory Care in BERRIEN County, GA
- Memory Care in COWETA County, GA
- Memory Care in GRADY County, GA
- Memory Care in SPALDING County, GA
- Memory Care in GILMER County, GA
- Memory Care in PIERCE County, GA
- Memory Care in OCONEE County, GA
- Memory Care in LAURENS County, GA
- Memory Care in MURRAY County, GA
- Memory Care in THOMAS County, GA
Memory Care Costs in CAMILLA, GA:
CAMILLA memory care facilities rank #3 out of 316 cities in Georgia for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $3,690 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,119 per month, while the most upscale CAMILLA Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $6,429 per month. Memory care facilities in CAMILLA are less affordable than those located in MITCHELL County, GA, which has an average cost of $3,688 per month and can go up to $6,416 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in CAMILLA compare to the rest of Georgia and MITCHELL County:
- CAMILLA, GA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,119/month
- MITCHELL County, GA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,116/month
- Georgia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,620/month
- CAMILLA, GA median memory care cost: $3,690 /month
- MITCHELL County, GA median dementia care cost: $3,688/month
- Georgia State average dementia care costs: $4,452/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in CAMILLA is $2 more per month as compared to the MITCHELL County average. It is also $762 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Georgia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951