Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CAMILLA, GA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in CAMILLA, Georgia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CAMILLA throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best CAMILLA, GA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near CAMILLA, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Camilla Retirement Home
Camilla Retirement Home specializes in memory care in Camilla, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 40 Mitchell county residents at a time. With a location at 161 East Broad Street, in the 31730 zip code in Mitchell county, Camilla Retirement Home provides help to those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the services offered by Camilla Retirement Home are encouraged family participation, memory games and other activities and promoted socialization.
Camilla Dd Site #1
Camilla Dd Site #1 excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Mitchell county, Georgia. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 2 dementia residents. Camilla Dd Site #1 allows pets and can provide individualized meals, puzzles and other memory care activities and emergency system with constant monitoring to any older adults with dementia living in Camilla, GA and surrounding areas. Camilla Dd Site #1 is located at 55 Stephens Street, 31730 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for dementia care facilities in Camilla, Georgia, you will find Carlisle House as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 220 N Scott Street in the 31730 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 3 dementia care units and provides services such as tranquil and secure outdoor areas, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. Carlisle House provides dementia care not only to Camilla residents, but also to all Mitchell county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in MITCHELL County, GA
Mitchell County Pro-tennis Group Home
If you need help with daily living tasks, Mitchell County Pro-tennis Group Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Pelham, Georgia. Mitchell County Pro-tennis Group Home has a maximum capacity of 4 seniors. It offers amenities that include secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, aid with dining and meal choices and certified dementia care staff.
Barna Personal Care Home
Barna Personal Care Home is a new memory care center with capacity of 2 seniors. Barna Personal Care Home provides services such as secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, brain health activities and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. It is situated at 490 Jerry Humphries Road, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Pelham, GA seniors.
Mcleod House Personal Care Home
Situated at 254 S Gregory St, inside 31784 zip code area in Mitchell county, Mcleod House Personal Care Home provides assisted living and memory care to Sale City, GA older adults with dementia and provides amenities that include monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Mcleod House Personal Care Home can house up to 6 dementia sufferers at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CAMILLA, Georgia:
- Memory Care in GREENSBORO, GA
- Memory Care in EATONTON, GA
- Memory Care in STONE MOUNTAIN, GA
- Memory Care in DAWSON, GA
- Memory Care in BUCKHEAD, GA
- Memory Care in SPARTA, GA
- Memory Care in CLAXTON, GA
- Memory Care in ELLENWOOD, GA
- Memory Care in ALPHARETTA, GA
- Memory Care in BRONWOOD, GA
- Memory Care in RENTZ, GA
- Memory Care in FITZGERALD, GA
- Memory Care in JESUP, GA
- Memory Care in AUBURN, GA
- Memory Care in HARDWICK, GA
- Memory Care in MORGAN County, GA
- Memory Care in GREENE County, GA
- Memory Care in WILKINSON County, GA
- Memory Care in CANDLER County, GA
- Memory Care in CALHOUN County, GA
- Memory Care in DADE County, GA
- Memory Care in OCONEE County, GA
- Memory Care in TERRELL County, GA
- Memory Care in LUMPKIN County, GA
- Memory Care in BERRIEN County, GA
- Memory Care in MACON County, GA
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, GA
- Memory Care in CLAYTON County, GA
- Memory Care in MURRAY County, GA
- Memory Care in WILKES County, GA
Memory Care Costs in CAMILLA, GA:
CAMILLA memory care facilities rank #3 out of 316 cities in Georgia for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $3,690 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,119 per month, while the most luxury CAMILLA Dementia care communities can go up in price to $6,429 per month. Memory care facilities in CAMILLA are less affordable than those located in MITCHELL County, GA, which has an average cost of $3,688 per month and can go as high as $6,416 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in CAMILLA compare to other parts of Georgia and MITCHELL County:
- CAMILLA, GA - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,119/month
- MITCHELL County, GA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,116/month
- Georgia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,620/month
- CAMILLA, GA median memory care cost: $3,690 /month
- MITCHELL County, GA median dementia care cost: $3,688/month
- Georgia State average dementia care costs: $4,452/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in CAMILLA is $2 more per month as compared to the MITCHELL County average. It is also $762 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Georgia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951