Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CAMILLA, GA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in CAMILLA, Georgia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CAMILLA throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best CAMILLA, GA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near CAMILLA, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Camilla Dd Site #1
Camilla Dd Site #1 enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Camilla, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 2 adults at a time. With a location at 55 Stephens Street, in the 31730 zip code inside Mitchell county, Camilla Dd Site #1 provides help to those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities provided by Camilla Dd Site #1 are medication administration and storage, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and dressing and grooming assistance.
Camilla Retirement Home
Camilla Retirement Home excels at providing memory care services in Mitchell county, Georgia. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 40 seniors. Camilla Retirement Home welcomes pets and can provide enhanced medical monitoring, access to physical and speech therapy and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care to any older adults with dementia living in Camilla, GA and surrounding areas. Camilla Retirement Home is located at 161 East Broad Street, 31730 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for memory care centers in Camilla, Georgia, you will find Carlisle House as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 220 N Scott Street in the 31730 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 3 memory care units and includes services such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being, access to physical and speech therapy and emergency pendant system. Carlisle House provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Camilla residents, but also to all Mitchell county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in MITCHELL County, GA
Mcleod House Personal Care Home
If you need assistance with daily living, Mcleod House Personal Care Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Sale City, Georgia. Mcleod House Personal Care Home has a maximum capacity of 6 older adults with dementia. It includes services such as individualized programs and care, special colors to aid with memory and home-like community rooms that promote socialization.
Mitchell County Pro-tennis Group Home
Mitchell County Pro-tennis Group Home is a new memory care center with capacity of 4 older adults with dementia. Mitchell County Pro-tennis Group Home includes services such as individually designed programs, access to physical and speech therapy and emergency call response system. It is situated at 624 East Railroad Street, and it is fully equipped to provide memory care to Pelham, GA older adults with dementia.
Barna Personal Care Home
Situated at 490 Jerry Humphries Road, inside 31779 zip code area in Mitchell county, Barna Personal Care Home provides dementia care to Pelham, GA seniors with dementia and offers services like visiting geriatric physician, high caregiver to resident ratio and a homey design that facilitates friendships. Barna Personal Care Home can house no more than 2 dementia sufferers at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CAMILLA, Georgia:
- Memory Care in DEARING, GA
- Memory Care in DRY BRANCH, GA
- Memory Care in CHAMBLEE, GA
- Memory Care in SPARKS, GA
- Memory Care in HIRAM, GA
- Memory Care in CRAWFORDVILLE, GA
- Memory Care in FAYETTEVILLE, GA
- Memory Care in JEFFERSONVILLE, GA
- Memory Care in ROME, GA
- Memory Care in DALLAS, GA
- Memory Care in FORT VALLEY, GA
- Memory Care in ABBEVILLE, GA
- Memory Care in MADISON, GA
- Memory Care in WHITE, GA
- Memory Care in SYCAMORE, GA
- Memory Care in DOUGLAS County, GA
- Memory Care in RABUN County, GA
- Memory Care in DOUGHERTY County, GA
- Memory Care in CAMDEN County, GA
- Memory Care in LUMPKIN County, GA
- Memory Care in FANNIN County, GA
- Memory Care in COFFEE County, GA
- Memory Care in WALKER County, GA
- Memory Care in PAULDING County, GA
- Memory Care in WARE County, GA
- Memory Care in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Memory Care in TOOMBS County, GA
- Memory Care in JENKINS County, GA
- Memory Care in FULTON County, GA
- Memory Care in BULLOCH County, GA
Memory Care Costs in CAMILLA, GA:
CAMILLA memory care facilities rank #3 out of 316 cities in Georgia for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $3,690 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,119 per month, while the most luxurious CAMILLA Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $6,429 per month. Memory care facilities in CAMILLA are less affordable than those located in MITCHELL County, GA, which has an average cost of $3,688 per month and can go up to $6,416 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in CAMILLA compare to other parts of Georgia and MITCHELL County:
- CAMILLA, GA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,119/month
- MITCHELL County, GA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,116/month
- Georgia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,620/month
- CAMILLA, GA median memory care cost: $3,690 /month
- MITCHELL County, GA median dementia care cost: $3,688/month
- Georgia State average dementia care costs: $4,452/month
Median cost of memory care in CAMILLA is $2 more per month than the MITCHELL County average. It is also $762 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Georgia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951