Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH, FL:
There are 5 memory care facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH, Florida. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FERNANDINA BEACH throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FERNANDINA BEACH, FL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FERNANDINA BEACH, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Jane Adams House
Jane Adams House provides dementia care in Fernandina Beach, Florida. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 40 seniors at a time. With a location at 1550 Nectarine Street, in the 32034 zip code in Nassau county, Jane Adams House assists those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Jane Adams House is licensed by Florida to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 9091. Some of the services provided by Jane Adams House include management of medication, custom memory care programs and activities and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training.
Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island
Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Nassau county, Florida. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 56 seniors. Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island is pet-friendly and can provide encouraged family participation, access to physical and speech therapy and regular checks for weight loss and gain to any seniors with dementia living in Fernandina Beach, FL and surrounding areas. Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island is located at 1900 Amelia Trace Court, 32034 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Nassau County, FL
When looking for memory care facilities in Hilliard, Florida, you will find Dayspring Village as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 554820 Us Highway #1 in the 32046 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 122 memory care units and provides services that include monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and weight gain and loss management. Its license number is 5766. Dayspring Village provides dementia care services not only to Hilliard residents, but also to all Nassau county residents as well.
Dayspring Senior Living
If you need help with everyday tasks, Dayspring Senior Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Hilliard, Florida. Dayspring Senior Living has a maximum capacity of 32 older adults with dementia. It provides amenities that include management of medication, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and emergency pendant system. Dayspring Senior Living is licensed by Florida and its license # is 12925.
Osprey Village At Amelia Island
Osprey Village At Amelia Island is a new memory care center with capacity of 44 older adults with dementia. Osprey Village At Amelia Island offers amenities such as routine well-being monitoring, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and anytime toileting help. It is situated at 76 Osprey Village Dr, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia care to Amelia Island, FL older adults with dementia. Osprey Village At Amelia Island is licensed with Florida and its license number is 9197.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FERNANDINA BEACH, Florida:
- Memory Care in LAKE CITY, FL
- Memory Care in WEST PALM BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in COCOA, FL
- Memory Care in CORAL SPRINGS, FL
- Memory Care in COOPER CITY, FL
- Memory Care in CLERMONT, FL
- Memory Care in WELLINGTON, FL
- Memory Care in DESTIN, FL
- Memory Care in WEST MELBOURNE, FL
- Memory Care in PALM HARBOR, FL
- Memory Care in WEBSTER, FL
- Memory Care in MERRITT ISLAND, FL
- Memory Care in FLORIDA CITY, FL
- Memory Care in APOLLO BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in Flagler County, FL
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, FL
- Memory Care in Osceola County, FL
- Memory Care in Sarasota County, FL
- Memory Care in Sumter County, FL
- Memory Care in Seminole County, FL
- Memory Care in Nassau County, FL
- Memory Care in Brevard County, FL
- Memory Care in Volusia County, FL
- Memory Care in Marion County, FL
- Memory Care in Pasco County, FL
- Memory Care in Polk County, FL
- Memory Care in St. Johns County, FL
- Memory Care in Indian River County, FL
- Memory Care in Alachua County, FL
Memory Care Costs in FERNANDINA BEACH, FL:
FERNANDINA BEACH memory care facilities rank #105 out of 282 cities in Florida for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,644 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,876 per month, while the most luxury FERNANDINA BEACH Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $7,460 per month. Memory care facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH are less affordable than those located in Nassau County, FL, which has an average cost of $4,642 per month and can go up to $7,459 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in FERNANDINA BEACH compare to other parts of Florida and Nassau County:
- FERNANDINA BEACH, FL - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,876/month
- Nassau County, FL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,872/month
- Florida State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,642/month
- FERNANDINA BEACH, FL average memory care cost: $4,644 /month
- Nassau County, FL average dementia care cost: $4,642/month
- Florida State average dementia care costs: $4,379/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in FERNANDINA BEACH is $2 more per month as compared to the Nassau County average. It is also $265 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Florida. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951