Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH, FL:
There are 5 memory care facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH, Florida. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FERNANDINA BEACH throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FERNANDINA BEACH, FL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FERNANDINA BEACH, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island
Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Fernandina Beach, Florida. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 56 seniors at a time. With a location at 1900 Amelia Trace Court, in the 32034 zip code inside Nassau county, Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island helps those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island is licensed by Florida to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 9108. Some of the amenities offered by Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island include local transportation services, puzzles and other memory care activities and weight gain and loss management.
Jane Adams House
Jane Adams House excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Nassau county, Florida. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 40 dementia residents. Jane Adams House welcomes pets and can provide medication monitoring, special colors to aid with memory and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms to any seniors with dementia living in Fernandina Beach, FL and surrounding areas. Jane Adams House is located at 1550 Nectarine Street, 32034 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Nassau County, FL
Osprey Village At Amelia Island
When trying to find memory care facilities in Amelia Island, Florida, you will find Osprey Village At Amelia Island as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 76 Osprey Village Dr in the 32034 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 44 memory care units and provides services such as medication monitoring, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Its license number is 9197. Osprey Village At Amelia Island provides dementia care services not only to Amelia Island residents, but also to all Nassau county residents as well.
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Dayspring Village can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Hilliard, Florida. Dayspring Village has a maximum capacity of 122 older adults with dementia. It provides amenities that include medication administration and storage, puzzles and other memory care activities and assistance with daily living. Dayspring Village is licensed with Florida and its license number is 5766.
Dayspring Senior Living
Dayspring Senior Living is a new memory care center with capacity of 32 dementia sufferers. Dayspring Senior Living offers amenities such as access to geriatric physician, high caregiver to resident ratio and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. It is situated at 553600 Us Hwy 1, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Hilliard, FL dementia sufferers. Dayspring Senior Living is licensed with Florida and its license number is 12925.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FERNANDINA BEACH, Florida:
- Memory Care in PORT ST LUCIE, FL
- Memory Care in SUNRISE, FL
- Memory Care in SATELLITE BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in DEBARY, FL
- Memory Care in MIAMI LAKES, FL
- Memory Care in LEESBURG, FL
- Memory Care in MARIANNA, FL
- Memory Care in MADISON, FL
- Memory Care in INDIAN HARBOR BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in BISCAYNE PARK, FL
- Memory Care in MARATHON, FL
- Memory Care in JAY, FL
- Memory Care in GOTHA, FL
- Memory Care in MERRITT ISLAND, FL
- Memory Care in POMONA PARK, FL
- Memory Care in St. Lucie County, FL
- Memory Care in Nassau County, FL
- Memory Care in Alachua County, FL
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, FL
- Memory Care in St. Johns County, FL
- Memory Care in Santa Rosa County, FL
- Memory Care in Jackson County, FL
- Memory Care in Lafayette County, FL
- Memory Care in Charlotte County, FL
- Memory Care in Bay County, FL
- Memory Care in Washington County, FL
- Memory Care in Palm Beach County, FL
- Memory Care in Monroe County, FL
- Memory Care in Hamilton County, FL
- Memory Care in Clay County, FL
Memory Care Costs in FERNANDINA BEACH, FL:
FERNANDINA BEACH memory care facilities rank #105 out of 282 cities in Florida for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,644 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,876 per month, while the most luxury FERNANDINA BEACH Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $7,460 per month. Memory care facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH are less affordable than those located in Nassau County, FL, which has an average cost of $4,642 per month and can go as high as $7,459 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in FERNANDINA BEACH compare to other parts of Florida and Nassau County:
- FERNANDINA BEACH, FL - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,876/month
- Nassau County, FL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,872/month
- Florida State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,642/month
- FERNANDINA BEACH, FL median memory care cost: $4,644 /month
- Nassau County, FL median dementia care cost: $4,642/month
- Florida State average dementia care costs: $4,379/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in FERNANDINA BEACH is $2 more per month as compared to the Nassau County average. It is also $265 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Florida. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951