Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH, FL:
There are 5 memory care facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH, Florida. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FERNANDINA BEACH throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FERNANDINA BEACH, FL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FERNANDINA BEACH, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Jane Adams House
Jane Adams House enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Fernandina Beach, Florida. It can house a maximum of 40 Nassau county residents at a time. With a location at 1550 Nectarine Street, in the 32034 zip code in Nassau county, Jane Adams House helps those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Jane Adams House is licensed by Florida to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 9091. Some of the amenities provided by Jane Adams House are monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, physical, occupational and speech therapy and anytime toileting help.
Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island
Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island specializes in providing memory care services in Nassau county, Florida. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 56 seniors. Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island allows pets and can provide access to geriatric physician, physical, occupational and speech therapy and aided morning and evening dressing to any dementia sufferers living in Fernandina Beach, FL and surrounding areas. Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island is located at 1900 Amelia Trace Court, 32034 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Nassau County, FL
Dayspring Senior Living
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Hilliard, Florida, you will find Dayspring Senior Living as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 553600 Us Hwy 1 in the 32046 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 32 memory care units and includes amenities that include individually designed programs, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and regular checks for weight loss and gain. Its license number is 12925. Dayspring Senior Living provides memory care services not only to Hilliard residents, but also to all Nassau county residents as well.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Dayspring Village can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Hilliard, Florida. Dayspring Village has a total capacity of 122 seniors. It provides services like alarmed and monitored exits, high caregiver to resident ratio and 24/7 toileting assistance. Dayspring Village is licensed by Florida and its license # is 5766.
Osprey Village At Amelia Island
Osprey Village At Amelia Island is a new memory care center with capacity of 44 seniors with dementia. Osprey Village At Amelia Island provides services such as secure campus to prevent wandering, special colors to aid with memory and help with toileting 24/7. It is situated at 76 Osprey Village Dr, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Amelia Island, FL seniors with dementia. Osprey Village At Amelia Island is licensed with Florida and its license number is 9197.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FERNANDINA BEACH, Florida:
- Memory Care in CANTONMENT, FL
- Memory Care in SATELLITE BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in PORT RICHEY, FL
- Memory Care in HOMESTEAD, FL
- Memory Care in WILTON MANORS, FL
- Memory Care in COCOA, FL
- Memory Care in WINTER HAVEN, FL
- Memory Care in QUINCY, FL
- Memory Care in BROOKSVILLE, FL
- Memory Care in MIAMI, FL
- Memory Care in HAINES CITY, FL
- Memory Care in GOTHA, FL
- Memory Care in SUNRISE, FL
- Memory Care in LOXAHATCHEE, FL
- Memory Care in POMPANO BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in Monroe County, FL
- Memory Care in Desoto County, FL
- Memory Care in St. Johns County, FL
- Memory Care in Marion County, FL
- Memory Care in Volusia County, FL
- Memory Care in Hillsborough County, FL
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, FL
- Memory Care in Clay County, FL
- Memory Care in Hardee County, FL
- Memory Care in Manatee County, FL
- Memory Care in Citrus County, FL
- Memory Care in Collier County, FL
- Memory Care in Alachua County, FL
- Memory Care in Liberty County, FL
- Memory Care in Broward County, FL
Memory Care Costs in FERNANDINA BEACH, FL:
FERNANDINA BEACH memory care facilities rank #105 out of 282 cities in Florida for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,644 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,876 per month, while the most upscale FERNANDINA BEACH Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $7,460 per month. Memory care facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH are less affordable than those located in Nassau County, FL, which has an average cost of $4,642 per month and can go up to $7,459 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in FERNANDINA BEACH compare to the rest of Florida and Nassau County:
- FERNANDINA BEACH, FL - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,876/month
- Nassau County, FL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,872/month
- Florida State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,642/month
- FERNANDINA BEACH, FL average memory care cost: $4,644 /month
- Nassau County, FL average dementia care cost: $4,642/month
- Florida State average dementia care costs: $4,379/month
Median cost of memory care in FERNANDINA BEACH is $2 more per month as compared to the Nassau County average. It is also $265 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Florida. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951