Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH, FL:
There are 5 memory care facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH, Florida. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FERNANDINA BEACH throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FERNANDINA BEACH, FL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FERNANDINA BEACH, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Jane Adams House
Jane Adams House specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Fernandina Beach, Florida. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 40 seniors at a time. With a location at 1550 Nectarine Street, in the 32034 zip code in Nassau county, Jane Adams House provides assistance to those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Jane Adams House is licensed by Florida to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 9091. Some of the services provided by Jane Adams House include monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, puzzles and other memory care activities and emergency system with constant monitoring.
Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island
Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island excels at providing memory care in Nassau county, Florida. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 56 elderly residents. Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island accepts pets and can provide scheduled transportation, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and emergency call response system to any seniors with dementia living in Fernandina Beach, FL and surrounding areas. Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island is located at 1900 Amelia Trace Court, 32034 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Nassau County, FL
Dayspring Senior Living
When searching for dementia care facilities in Hilliard, Florida, you will find Dayspring Senior Living as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 553600 Us Hwy 1 in the 32046 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 32 dementia care units and provides amenities such as visiting geriatric physician, assuring proper meal intake and assistance with daily living. Its license number is 12925. Dayspring Senior Living provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Hilliard residents, but also to all Nassau county residents as well.
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Dayspring Village can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Hilliard, Florida. Dayspring Village has a total capacity of 122 dementia sufferers. It includes services like care focused on residents’ abilities, physical, occupational and speech therapy and emergency pendant system. Dayspring Village is licensed with Florida and its license # is 5766.
Osprey Village At Amelia Island
Osprey Village At Amelia Island is a new memory care center with capacity of 44 dementia sufferers. Osprey Village At Amelia Island offers amenities such as visiting geriatric physician, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. It is located at 76 Osprey Village Dr, and it is fully equipped to provide memory care to Amelia Island, FL dementia sufferers. Osprey Village At Amelia Island is licensed with Florida and its license number is 9197.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FERNANDINA BEACH, Florida:
- Memory Care in PORT SAINT JOE, FL
- Memory Care in CUTLER BAY, FL
- Memory Care in WEEKI WACHEE, FL
- Memory Care in OKEECHOBEE, FL
- Memory Care in PALM SPRINGS, FL
- Memory Care in WELLINGTON, FL
- Memory Care in SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in PLANTATION, FL
- Memory Care in TEQUESTA, FL
- Memory Care in SAINT JOHNS, FL
- Memory Care in JAY, FL
- Memory Care in TRINITY, FL
- Memory Care in MACCLENNY, FL
- Memory Care in SANFORD, FL
- Memory Care in ROTONDA WEST, FL
- Memory Care in Walton County, FL
- Memory Care in Putnam County, FL
- Memory Care in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Memory Care in Wakulla County, FL
- Memory Care in Nassau County, FL
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, FL
- Memory Care in Pinellas County, FL
- Memory Care in Liberty County, FL
- Memory Care in Washington County, FL
- Memory Care in Seminole County, FL
- Memory Care in Hillsborough County, FL
- Memory Care in Martin County, FL
- Memory Care in Clay County, FL
- Memory Care in Brevard County, FL
- Memory Care in Alachua County, FL
Memory Care Costs in FERNANDINA BEACH, FL:
FERNANDINA BEACH memory care facilities rank #105 out of 282 cities in Florida for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,644 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,876 per month, while the most luxurious FERNANDINA BEACH Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,460 per month. Memory care facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH are less affordable than those located in Nassau County, FL, which has an average cost of $4,642 per month and can go as high as $7,459 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in FERNANDINA BEACH compare to other parts of Florida and Nassau County:
- FERNANDINA BEACH, FL - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,876/month
- Nassau County, FL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,872/month
- Florida State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,642/month
- FERNANDINA BEACH, FL average memory care cost: $4,644 /month
- Nassau County, FL average dementia care cost: $4,642/month
- Florida State average dementia care costs: $4,379/month
Median cost of memory care in FERNANDINA BEACH is $2 more per month as compared to the Nassau County average. It is also $265 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Florida. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951