Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH, FL:
There are 5 memory care facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH, Florida. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FERNANDINA BEACH throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FERNANDINA BEACH, FL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FERNANDINA BEACH, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Jane Adams House
Jane Adams House enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Fernandina Beach, Florida. It can house a maximum of 40 seniors at a time. With a location at 1550 Nectarine Street, in the 32034 zip code inside Nassau county, Jane Adams House assists those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Jane Adams House is licensed by Florida to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 9091. Some of the amenities offered by Jane Adams House include individualized programs and care, high caregiver to resident ratio and emergency call response system.
Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island
Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Nassau county, Florida. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 56 seniors. Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island accepts pets and can provide tranquil and secure outdoor areas, help during meal times and aided morning and evening dressing to any seniors living in Fernandina Beach, FL and surrounding areas. Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island is located at 1900 Amelia Trace Court, 32034 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Nassau County, FL
Dayspring Senior Living
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Hilliard, Florida, you will find Dayspring Senior Living as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 553600 Us Hwy 1 in the 32046 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 32 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes services such as care plans that promote independence, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and help with grooming and getting dressed. Its license number is 12925. Dayspring Senior Living provides memory care not only to Hilliard residents, but also to all Nassau county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Dayspring Village can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Hilliard, Florida. Dayspring Village has a maximum capacity of 122 senior citizens. It includes amenities such as individually designed programs, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and weight gain and loss management. Dayspring Village is licensed by Florida and its license # is 5766.
Osprey Village At Amelia Island
Osprey Village At Amelia Island is a new memory care center that has capacity of 44 dementia sufferers. Osprey Village At Amelia Island offers services such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. It is located at 76 Osprey Village Dr, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia care to Amelia Island, FL dementia sufferers. Osprey Village At Amelia Island is licensed with Florida and its license number is 9197.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FERNANDINA BEACH, Florida:
- Memory Care in DESTIN, FL
- Memory Care in FLORIDA CITY, FL
- Memory Care in MADISON, FL
- Memory Care in WEST PARK, FL
- Memory Care in MARGATE, FL
- Memory Care in WILTON MANORS, FL
- Memory Care in WINTER SPRINGS, FL
- Memory Care in MARIANNA, FL
- Memory Care in HAVANA, FL
- Memory Care in PALM CITY, FL
- Memory Care in LAUDERDALE LAKES, FL
- Memory Care in TAVARES, FL
- Memory Care in HILLIARD, FL
- Memory Care in MIRAMAR, FL
- Memory Care in HOMESTEAD, FL
- Memory Care in Escambia County, FL
- Memory Care in Pinellas County, FL
- Memory Care in Holmes County, FL
- Memory Care in Okaloosa County, FL
- Memory Care in Polk County, FL
- Memory Care in Seminole County, FL
- Memory Care in Sumter County, FL
- Memory Care in Lee County, FL
- Memory Care in Flagler County, FL
- Memory Care in Collier County, FL
- Memory Care in Palm Beach County, FL
- Memory Care in Bay County, FL
- Memory Care in Martin County, FL
- Memory Care in St. Lucie County, FL
- Memory Care in Santa Rosa County, FL
Memory Care Costs in FERNANDINA BEACH, FL:
FERNANDINA BEACH memory care facilities rank #105 out of 282 cities in Florida for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,644 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,876 per month, while the most upscale FERNANDINA BEACH Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $7,460 per month. Memory care facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH are less affordable than those located in Nassau County, FL, which has an average cost of $4,642 per month and can go up to $7,459 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in FERNANDINA BEACH compare to other parts of Florida and Nassau County:
- FERNANDINA BEACH, FL - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,876/month
- Nassau County, FL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,872/month
- Florida State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,642/month
- FERNANDINA BEACH, FL median memory care cost: $4,644 /month
- Nassau County, FL median dementia care cost: $4,642/month
- Florida State average dementia care costs: $4,379/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in FERNANDINA BEACH is $2 more per month than the Nassau County average. It is also $265 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Florida. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951