Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH, FL:
There are 5 memory care facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH, Florida. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FERNANDINA BEACH throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FERNANDINA BEACH, FL assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FERNANDINA BEACH, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island
Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Fernandina Beach, Florida. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 56 adults at a time. With a location at 1900 Amelia Trace Court, in the 32034 zip code inside Nassau county, Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island provides help to those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island is licensed by Florida to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 9108. Some of the services offered by Savannah Grand Of Amelia Island include programs for family members, assuring proper meal intake and help with grooming and getting dressed.
Jane Adams House
Jane Adams House specializes in providing memory care in Nassau county, Florida. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 40 seniors. Jane Adams House welcomes pets and can provide enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, custom memory care programs and activities and promoted socialization to any seniors living in Fernandina Beach, FL and surrounding areas. Jane Adams House is located at 1550 Nectarine Street, 32034 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Nassau County, FL
Dayspring Senior Living
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Hilliard, Florida, you will find Dayspring Senior Living as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 553600 Us Hwy 1 in the 32046 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 32 dementia care units and offers services like access to geriatric nurse practitioner, activities and programs that lower anxiety and dressing and grooming assistance. Its license number is 12925. Dayspring Senior Living provides dementia care services not only to Hilliard residents, but also to all Nassau county residents as well.
Osprey Village At Amelia Island
If you need help with daily living, Osprey Village At Amelia Island can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Amelia Island, Florida. Osprey Village At Amelia Island has a maximum capacity of 44 senior citizens. It includes services like custom meal plans, programs to promote brain health and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Osprey Village At Amelia Island is licensed with Florida and its license # is 9197.
Dayspring Village is a new memory care center that has capacity of 122 older adults with dementia. Dayspring Village offers amenities such as routine vital sign and health monitoring, activities and programs that lower anxiety and a homey design that facilitates friendships. It is located at 554820 Us Highway #1, and it is well equipped to provide memory care to Hilliard, FL older adults with dementia. Dayspring Village is licensed with Florida and its license number is 5766.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FERNANDINA BEACH, Florida:
- Memory Care in DANIA BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in JACKSONVILLE, FL
- Memory Care in NEW PORT RICHEY, FL
- Memory Care in HOMOSASSA, FL
- Memory Care in TEQUESTA, FL
- Memory Care in OKEECHOBEE, FL
- Memory Care in JUPITER, FL
- Memory Care in DUNNELLON, FL
- Memory Care in MIRAMAR, FL
- Memory Care in INVERNESS, FL
- Memory Care in OCALA, FL
- Memory Care in VERO BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in CASSELBERRY, FL
- Memory Care in DEERFIELD BEACH, FL
- Memory Care in BELLE ISLE, FL
- Memory Care in Escambia County, FL
- Memory Care in Broward County, FL
- Memory Care in Hillsborough County, FL
- Memory Care in Madison County, FL
- Memory Care in Duval County, FL
- Memory Care in Holmes County, FL
- Memory Care in Wakulla County, FL
- Memory Care in Polk County, FL
- Memory Care in Desoto County, FL
- Memory Care in Washington County, FL
- Memory Care in Sumter County, FL
- Memory Care in Collier County, FL
- Memory Care in Okaloosa County, FL
- Memory Care in Hamilton County, FL
- Memory Care in Bay County, FL
Memory Care Costs in FERNANDINA BEACH, FL:
FERNANDINA BEACH memory care facilities rank #105 out of 282 cities in Florida for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,644 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,876 per month, while the most upscale FERNANDINA BEACH Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,460 per month. Memory care facilities in FERNANDINA BEACH are less affordable than those located in Nassau County, FL, which has an average cost of $4,642 per month and can go as high as $7,459 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in FERNANDINA BEACH compare to other parts of Florida and Nassau County:
- FERNANDINA BEACH, FL - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,876/month
- Nassau County, FL - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,872/month
- Florida State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,642/month
- FERNANDINA BEACH, FL median memory care cost: $4,644 /month
- Nassau County, FL median dementia care cost: $4,642/month
- Florida State average dementia care costs: $4,379/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in FERNANDINA BEACH is $2 more per month as compared to the Nassau County average. It is also $265 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Florida. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951