Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in DOLORES, CO:
There are 5 memory care facilities in DOLORES, Colorado. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in DOLORES throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best DOLORES, CO assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near DOLORES, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Golden Years Retirement Home
Golden Years Retirement Home specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Dolores, Colorado. It can house a maximum of 16 seniors at a time. With a location at 103 N 18th Street, in the 81323 zip code inside Montezuma county, Golden Years Retirement Home aids those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Golden Years Retirement Home include encouraged family participation, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and emergency system with constant monitoring.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in MONTEZUMA County, CO
Vista Mesa Assisted Living Residence
Vista Mesa Assisted Living Residence excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Montezuma county, Colorado. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 57 senior citizens. Vista Mesa Assisted Living Residence allows pets and can provide enhanced medical monitoring, high ratio of caregivers to residents and help with grooming and getting dressed to any dementia sufferers living in Cortez, CO and surrounding areas. Vista Mesa Assisted Living Residence is located at 1206 N Mildred Rd, 81321 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Mesa View Retirement Home
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Cortez, Colorado, you will find Mesa View Retirement Home as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 24760 Road G in the 81321 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 16 memory care units and offers amenities such as secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. Mesa View Retirement Home provides memory care services not only to Cortez residents, but also to all Montezuma county residents as well.
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Madison House can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Cortez, Colorado. Madison House has a total capacity of 32 older adults with dementia. It offers amenities that include custom meal plans, puzzles and other memory care activities and a home-like design to encourage socialization.
Aspen Gardens Assisted Living
Aspen Gardens Assisted Living is a new memory care center that has capacity of 6 dementia sufferers. Aspen Gardens Assisted Living includes amenities such as transportation to medical appointments, assuring proper meal intake and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care. It is situated at 1200 N Dolores Road, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Cortez, CO dementia sufferers.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near DOLORES, Colorado:
- Memory Care in RIFLE, CO
- Memory Care in DELTA, CO
- Memory Care in FORT COLLINS, CO
- Memory Care in PARACHUTE, CO
- Memory Care in FEDERAL HEIGHTS, CO
- Memory Care in BROOMFIELD, CO
- Memory Care in GREELEY, CO
- Memory Care in BERTHOUD, CO
- Memory Care in ARVADA, CO
- Memory Care in AURORA, CO
- Memory Care in LAS ANIMAS, CO
- Memory Care in KREMMLING, CO
- Memory Care in COMMERCE CITY, CO
- Memory Care in HUGO, CO
- Memory Care in CANON CITY, CO
- Memory Care in DOUGLAS County, CO
- Memory Care in LA PLATA County, CO
- Memory Care in LOGAN County, CO
- Memory Care in MORGAN County, CO
- Memory Care in KIT CARSON County, CO
- Memory Care in ADAMS County, CO
- Memory Care in WELD County, CO
- Memory Care in MONTROSE County, CO
- Memory Care in FREMONT County, CO
- Memory Care in ARAPAHOE County, CO
- Memory Care in MESA County, CO
- Memory Care in OTERO County, CO
- Memory Care in EL PASO County, CO
- Memory Care in DELTA County, CO
- Memory Care in BOULDER County, CO
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951