Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CORTEZ, CO:
There are 5 memory care facilities in CORTEZ, Colorado. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CORTEZ throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best CORTEZ, CO assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near CORTEZ, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Mesa View Retirement Home
Mesa View Retirement Home specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Cortez, Colorado. It can house a maximum of 16 older adults at a time. With a location at 24760 Road G, in the 81321 zip code in Montezuma county, Mesa View Retirement Home gives help to those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Mesa View Retirement Home are transportation to medical appointments, puzzles and other memory care activities and certified dementia care staff.
Madison House specializes in providing memory care in Montezuma county, Colorado. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 32 dementia residents. Madison House is pet-friendly and can provide family counseling and support program, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care to any dementia sufferers living in Cortez, CO and surrounding areas. Madison House is located at 120 S Madison St, 81321 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Vista Mesa Assisted Living Residence
When trying to find memory care centers in Cortez, Colorado, you will find Vista Mesa Assisted Living Residence as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 1206 N Mildred Rd in the 81321 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 57 dementia care units and offers services like transportation services to doctor appointments, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and daily living help. Vista Mesa Assisted Living Residence provides dementia care not only to Cortez residents, but also to all Montezuma county residents as well.
Aspen Gardens Assisted Living
If you need assistance with daily living, Aspen Gardens Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Cortez, Colorado. Aspen Gardens Assisted Living has a maximum capacity of 6 dementia sufferers. It includes amenities like individualized meals, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and dementia-trained nurses on staff.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in MONTEZUMA County, CO
Golden Years Retirement Home
Golden Years Retirement Home is a new memory care center with capacity of 16 older adults with dementia. Golden Years Retirement Home offers services such as management of medication, brain health activities and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. It is situated at 103 N 18th Street, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Dolores, CO older adults with dementia.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CORTEZ, Colorado:
- Memory Care in CASTLE ROCK, CO
- Memory Care in EVERGREEN, CO
- Memory Care in DOLORES, CO
- Memory Care in YUMA, CO
- Memory Care in BURLINGTON, CO
- Memory Care in BAYFIELD, CO
- Memory Care in GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CO
- Memory Care in PARACHUTE, CO
- Memory Care in STERLING, CO
- Memory Care in GREELEY, CO
- Memory Care in HUGO, CO
- Memory Care in KREMMLING, CO
- Memory Care in HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO
- Memory Care in KEENESBURG, CO
- Memory Care in GRAND JUNCTION, CO
- Memory Care in ROUTT County, CO
- Memory Care in DOUGLAS County, CO
- Memory Care in EL PASO County, CO
- Memory Care in OTERO County, CO
- Memory Care in ADAMS County, CO
- Memory Care in FREMONT County, CO
- Memory Care in YUMA County, CO
- Memory Care in MESA County, CO
- Memory Care in MONTROSE County, CO
- Memory Care in ARAPAHOE County, CO
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, CO
- Memory Care in MONTEZUMA County, CO
- Memory Care in LARIMER County, CO
- Memory Care in DELTA County, CO
- Memory Care in LINCOLN County, CO
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951