Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SOULSBYVILLE, CA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in SOULSBYVILLE, California. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SOULSBYVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SOULSBYVILLE, CA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SOULSBYVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Oak Terrace Memory Care
Oak Terrace Memory Care provides memory care in Soulsbyville, California. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 42 older adults at a time. With a location at 20420 Rafferty Court, in the 95372 zip code inside Tuolumne county, Oak Terrace Memory Care provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Oak Terrace Memory Care is licensed by California to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 557005530. Some of the services offered by Oak Terrace Memory Care are monitoring of medications, special colors to aid with memory and a homey design that facilitates friendships.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in TUOLUMNE County, CA
Casa Viejos specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Tuolumne county, California. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 90 elderly residents. Casa Viejos welcomes pets and can provide management of medication, assuring proper meal intake and daily living help to any older adults with dementia living in Jamestown, CA and surrounding areas. Casa Viejos is located at 18760 Chabrouillian, 95327 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Sonora, California, you will find Meadowview Manor as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 19227 South Court in the 95370 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 20 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities like custom activities and therapy programs, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Its license number is 557000412. Meadowview Manor provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Sonora residents, but also to all Tuolumne county residents as well.
Skyline Place Senior Living
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Skyline Place Senior Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Sonora, California. Skyline Place Senior Living has a maximum capacity of 135 seniors with dementia. It includes amenities such as individualized programs and care, dining assistance during meals and daily living help. Skyline Place Senior Living is licensed by California and its license number is 557005532.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SOULSBYVILLE, California:
- Memory Care in SUTTER CREEK, CA
- Memory Care in SHERMAN OAKS, CA
- Memory Care in CARMICHAEL, CA
- Memory Care in TULARE, CA
- Memory Care in POMONA, CA
- Memory Care in LAKE ELSINORE, CA
- Memory Care in LIVERMORE, CA
- Memory Care in LAKESIDE, CA
- Memory Care in STEVENSON RANCH, CA
- Memory Care in BAKERSFIELD, CA
- Memory Care in SAUGUS, CA
- Memory Care in MILLBRAE, CA
- Memory Care in TEMPLE CITY, CA
- Memory Care in COSTA MESA, CA
- Memory Care in BURBANK, CA
- Memory Care in SOLANO County, CA
- Memory Care in SONOMA County, CA
- Memory Care in TEHAMA County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN BENITO County, CA
- Memory Care in NEVADA County, CA
- Memory Care in SHASTA County, CA
- Memory Care in ORANGE County, CA
- Memory Care in MARIPOSA County, CA
- Memory Care in HUMBOLDT County, CA
- Memory Care in BUTTE County, CA
- Memory Care in TUOLUMNE County, CA
- Memory Care in YUBA County, CA
- Memory Care in SISKIYOU County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN LUIS OBISPO County, CA
- Memory Care in TULARE County, CA
Memory Care Costs in SOULSBYVILLE, CA:
SOULSBYVILLE memory care facilities rank #97 out of 543 cities in California for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $5,216 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $3,109 per month, while the most luxury SOULSBYVILLE Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $8,792 per month. Memory care facilities in SOULSBYVILLE are less affordable than those located in TUOLUMNE County, CA, which has an average cost of $4,836 per month and can go as high as $8,194 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in SOULSBYVILLE compare to other parts of California and TUOLUMNE County:
- SOULSBYVILLE, CA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,109/month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,863/month
- California State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,136/month
- SOULSBYVILLE, CA median memory care cost: $5,216 /month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA median dementia care cost: $4,836/month
- California State average dementia care costs: $5,317/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in SOULSBYVILLE is $380 more per month as compared to the TUOLUMNE County average. It is also $101 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of California. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951