Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SOULSBYVILLE, CA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in SOULSBYVILLE, California. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SOULSBYVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SOULSBYVILLE, CA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SOULSBYVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Oak Terrace Memory Care
Oak Terrace Memory Care provides memory care in Soulsbyville, California. It can house a maximum of 42 adults at a time. With a location at 20420 Rafferty Court, in the 95372 zip code in Tuolumne county, Oak Terrace Memory Care aids those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Oak Terrace Memory Care is licensed by California to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 557005530. Some of the amenities provided by Oak Terrace Memory Care are routine vital sign and health monitoring, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and help with grooming and getting dressed.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in TUOLUMNE County, CA
Skyline Place Senior Living
Skyline Place Senior Living specializes in providing dementia care services in Tuolumne county, California. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 135 seniors. Skyline Place Senior Living welcomes pets and can provide transportation to medical appointments, aid with dining and meal choices and daily living assistance to any seniors with dementia living in Sonora, CA and surrounding areas. Skyline Place Senior Living is located at 12877 Sylva Lane, 95370 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Jamestown, California, you will find Casa Viejos as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 18760 Chabrouillian in the 95327 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 90 dementia care units and offers services that include individualized programs and care, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and emergency call response system. Its license number is 557003146. Casa Viejos provides dementia care not only to Jamestown residents, but also to all Tuolumne county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Meadowview Manor can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Sonora, California. Meadowview Manor has a total capacity of 20 dementia sufferers. It includes amenities such as transportation services to doctor appointments, high ratio of caregivers to residents and help with toileting 24/7. Meadowview Manor is licensed by California and its license # is 557000412.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SOULSBYVILLE, California:
- Memory Care in CARLSBAD, CA
- Memory Care in COMPTON, CA
- Memory Care in CAMBRIA, CA
- Memory Care in MANTECA, CA
- Memory Care in WOFFORD HEIGHTS, CA
- Memory Care in LA HABRA HEIGHTS, CA
- Memory Care in INGLEWOOD, CA
- Memory Care in CORTE MADERA, CA
- Memory Care in PORTERVILLE, CA
- Memory Care in CASTAIC, CA
- Memory Care in CERES, CA
- Memory Care in HEALDSBURG, CA
- Memory Care in RIPON, CA
- Memory Care in OCEANSIDE, CA
- Memory Care in TEMECULA, CA
- Memory Care in NEVADA County, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA CRUZ County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN MATEO County, CA
- Memory Care in RIVERSIDE County, CA
- Memory Care in MADERA County, CA
- Memory Care in PLACER County, CA
- Memory Care in TEHAMA County, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA CLARA County, CA
- Memory Care in SACRAMENTO County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN DIEGO County, CA
- Memory Care in ORANGE County, CA
- Memory Care in MERCED County, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA BARBARA County, CA
- Memory Care in AMADOR County, CA
- Memory Care in SOLANO County, CA
Memory Care Costs in SOULSBYVILLE, CA:
SOULSBYVILLE memory care facilities rank #97 out of 543 cities in California for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $5,216 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can be priced as little as $3,109 per month, while the most luxury SOULSBYVILLE Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $8,792 per month. Memory care facilities in SOULSBYVILLE are less affordable than those located in TUOLUMNE County, CA, which has an average cost of $4,836 per month and can go up to $8,194 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in SOULSBYVILLE compare to the rest of California and TUOLUMNE County:
- SOULSBYVILLE, CA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,109/month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,863/month
- California State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,136/month
- SOULSBYVILLE, CA average memory care cost: $5,216 /month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA average dementia care cost: $4,836/month
- California State average dementia care costs: $5,317/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in SOULSBYVILLE is $380 more per month than the TUOLUMNE County average. It is also $101 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in California. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951