Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SOULSBYVILLE, CA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in SOULSBYVILLE, California. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SOULSBYVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SOULSBYVILLE, CA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SOULSBYVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Oak Terrace Memory Care
Oak Terrace Memory Care provides dementia care in Soulsbyville, California. It can accommodate a maximum of 42 seniors at a time. With a location at 20420 Rafferty Court, in the 95372 zip code inside Tuolumne county, Oak Terrace Memory Care provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Oak Terrace Memory Care is licensed by California to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 557005530. Some of the services provided by Oak Terrace Memory Care are scheduled escort services within the community, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and weight gain and loss management.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in TUOLUMNE County, CA
Skyline Place Senior Living
Skyline Place Senior Living specializes in providing dementia care in Tuolumne county, California. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 135 dementia residents. Skyline Place Senior Living allows pets and can provide routine well-being monitoring, access to physical and speech therapy and assistance with daily living to any dementia sufferers living in Sonora, CA and surrounding areas. Skyline Place Senior Living is located at 12877 Sylva Lane, 95370 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When looking for dementia care facilities in Jamestown, California, you will find Casa Viejos as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 18760 Chabrouillian in the 95327 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 90 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities that include management of medication, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Its license number is 557003146. Casa Viejos provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Jamestown residents, but also to all Tuolumne county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living, Meadowview Manor can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Sonora, California. Meadowview Manor has a maximum capacity of 20 seniors with dementia. It includes services that include medication monitoring, memory games and other activities and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. Meadowview Manor is licensed by California and its license number is 557000412.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SOULSBYVILLE, California:
- Memory Care in NEWHALL, CA
- Memory Care in BORREGO SPRINGS, CA
- Memory Care in PORTER RANCH, CA
- Memory Care in CAMPBELL, CA
- Memory Care in HEALDSBURG, CA
- Memory Care in OAK VIEW, CA
- Memory Care in KERNVILLE, CA
- Memory Care in RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA
- Memory Care in ENCINITAS, CA
- Memory Care in LOMITA, CA
- Memory Care in SACRAMENTO, CA
- Memory Care in EL SOBRANTE, CA
- Memory Care in PORT HUENEME, CA
- Memory Care in INGLEWOOD, CA
- Memory Care in SCOTTS VALLEY, CA
- Memory Care in NEVADA County, CA
- Memory Care in BUTTE County, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA CRUZ County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN MATEO County, CA
- Memory Care in LOS ANGELES County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN JOAQUIN County, CA
- Memory Care in FRESNO County, CA
- Memory Care in KERN County, CA
- Memory Care in VENTURA County, CA
- Memory Care in SISKIYOU County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN DIEGO County, CA
- Memory Care in MARIN County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN LUIS OBISPO County, CA
- Memory Care in YOLO County, CA
- Memory Care in ORANGE County, CA
Memory Care Costs in SOULSBYVILLE, CA:
SOULSBYVILLE memory care facilities rank #97 out of 543 cities in California for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $5,216 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $3,109 per month, while the most luxurious SOULSBYVILLE Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $8,792 per month. Memory care facilities in SOULSBYVILLE are less affordable than those located in TUOLUMNE County, CA, which has an average cost of $4,836 per month and can go as high as $8,194 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in SOULSBYVILLE compare to the rest of California and TUOLUMNE County:
- SOULSBYVILLE, CA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,109/month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,863/month
- California State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,136/month
- SOULSBYVILLE, CA median memory care cost: $5,216 /month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA median dementia care cost: $4,836/month
- California State average dementia care costs: $5,317/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in SOULSBYVILLE is $380 more per month as compared to the TUOLUMNE County average. It is also $101 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in California. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951