Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SOULSBYVILLE, CA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in SOULSBYVILLE, California. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SOULSBYVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SOULSBYVILLE, CA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SOULSBYVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Oak Terrace Memory Care
Oak Terrace Memory Care specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Soulsbyville, California. It can accommodate a maximum of 42 adults at a time. With a location at 20420 Rafferty Court, in the 95372 zip code in Tuolumne county, Oak Terrace Memory Care helps those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Oak Terrace Memory Care is licensed by California to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 557005530. Some of the services provided by Oak Terrace Memory Care are independence-focused care, high ratio of caregivers to residents and help with toileting 24/7.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in TUOLUMNE County, CA
Skyline Place Senior Living
Skyline Place Senior Living specializes in providing dementia care in Tuolumne county, California. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 135 senior citizens. Skyline Place Senior Living is pet-friendly and can provide transportation to medical appointments, custom memory care programs and activities and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia to any older adults with dementia living in Sonora, CA and surrounding areas. Skyline Place Senior Living is located at 12877 Sylva Lane, 95370 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When looking for memory care centers in Jamestown, California, you will find Casa Viejos as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 18760 Chabrouillian in the 95327 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 90 memory care units and offers services such as tranquil and secure outdoor areas, memory games and other activities and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Its license number is 557003146. Casa Viejos provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Jamestown residents, but also to all Tuolumne county residents as well.
If you need aid with daily living, Meadowview Manor can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Sonora, California. Meadowview Manor has a maximum capacity of 20 senior citizens. It offers services that include tranquil and secure outdoor areas, help during meal times and aided morning and evening dressing. Meadowview Manor is licensed by California and its license # is 557000412.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SOULSBYVILLE, California:
- Memory Care in SAN MARCOS, CA
- Memory Care in JACKSON, CA
- Memory Care in EL CENTRO, CA
- Memory Care in BRENTWOOD, CA
- Memory Care in ROSSMOOR, CA
- Memory Care in VAL VERDE, CA
- Memory Care in ORINDA, CA
- Memory Care in EUREKA, CA
- Memory Care in RIO LINDA, CA
- Memory Care in PLEASANTON, CA
- Memory Care in HESPERIA, CA
- Memory Care in MILLBRAE, CA
- Memory Care in KENWOOD, CA
- Memory Care in HAYWARD, CA
- Memory Care in REDDING, CA
- Memory Care in NEVADA County, CA
- Memory Care in MENDOCINO County, CA
- Memory Care in HUMBOLDT County, CA
- Memory Care in SHASTA County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN FRANCISCO County, CA
- Memory Care in RIVERSIDE County, CA
- Memory Care in LOS ANGELES County, CA
- Memory Care in MARIN County, CA
- Memory Care in IMPERIAL County, CA
- Memory Care in SUTTER County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN BENITO County, CA
- Memory Care in NAPA County, CA
- Memory Care in ORANGE County, CA
- Memory Care in FRESNO County, CA
- Memory Care in MADERA County, CA
Memory Care Costs in SOULSBYVILLE, CA:
SOULSBYVILLE memory care facilities rank #97 out of 543 cities in California for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $5,216 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can be priced as little as $3,109 per month, while the most luxury SOULSBYVILLE Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $8,792 per month. Memory care facilities in SOULSBYVILLE are less affordable than those located in TUOLUMNE County, CA, which has an average cost of $4,836 per month and can go as high as $8,194 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in SOULSBYVILLE compare to other parts of California and TUOLUMNE County:
- SOULSBYVILLE, CA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,109/month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,863/month
- California State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,136/month
- SOULSBYVILLE, CA average memory care cost: $5,216 /month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA average dementia care cost: $4,836/month
- California State average dementia care costs: $5,317/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in SOULSBYVILLE is $380 more per month than the TUOLUMNE County average. It is also $101 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in California. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951