Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SOULSBYVILLE, CA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in SOULSBYVILLE, California. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SOULSBYVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SOULSBYVILLE, CA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SOULSBYVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Oak Terrace Memory Care
Oak Terrace Memory Care specializes in dementia care in Soulsbyville, California. It can accommodate a maximum of 42 older adults at a time. With a location at 20420 Rafferty Court, in the 95372 zip code inside Tuolumne county, Oak Terrace Memory Care aids those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Oak Terrace Memory Care is licensed by California to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 557005530. Some of the services offered by Oak Terrace Memory Care include personalized meal plans, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and a homey design that facilitates friendships.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in TUOLUMNE County, CA
Skyline Place Senior Living
Skyline Place Senior Living specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Tuolumne county, California. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 135 dementia residents. Skyline Place Senior Living welcomes pets and can provide individualized programs and care, activities and programs that lower anxiety and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care to any seniors with dementia living in Sonora, CA and surrounding areas. Skyline Place Senior Living is located at 12877 Sylva Lane, 95370 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Jamestown, California, you will find Casa Viejos as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 18760 Chabrouillian in the 95327 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 90 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities that include local transportation services, high ratio of caregivers to residents and emergency system with constant monitoring. Its license number is 557003146. Casa Viejos provides memory care services not only to Jamestown residents, but also to all Tuolumne county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living, Meadowview Manor can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Sonora, California. Meadowview Manor has a total capacity of 20 dementia sufferers. It offers amenities that include transportation services to doctor appointments, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and aided morning and evening dressing. Meadowview Manor is licensed by California and its license # is 557000412.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SOULSBYVILLE, California:
- Memory Care in SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- Memory Care in HOLLISTER, CA
- Memory Care in MARINA, CA
- Memory Care in OAK PARK, CA
- Memory Care in PORTERVILLE, CA
- Memory Care in PLEASANTON, CA
- Memory Care in LIVERMORE, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA PAULA, CA
- Memory Care in CANYON LAKE, CA
- Memory Care in BURLINGAME, CA
- Memory Care in CITRUS HEIGHTS, CA
- Memory Care in VALINDA, CA
- Memory Care in NIPOMO, CA
- Memory Care in GLENN, CA
- Memory Care in SALIDA, CA
- Memory Care in SISKIYOU County, CA
- Memory Care in NAPA County, CA
- Memory Care in SUTTER County, CA
- Memory Care in CALAVERAS County, CA
- Memory Care in ORANGE County, CA
- Memory Care in CONTRA COSTA County, CA
- Memory Care in MADERA County, CA
- Memory Care in KINGS County, CA
- Memory Care in SACRAMENTO County, CA
- Memory Care in PLACER County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN BENITO County, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA CLARA County, CA
- Memory Care in MENDOCINO County, CA
- Memory Care in MARIPOSA County, CA
- Memory Care in AMADOR County, CA
Memory Care Costs in SOULSBYVILLE, CA:
SOULSBYVILLE memory care facilities rank #97 out of 543 cities in California for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $5,216 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $3,109 per month, while the most upscale SOULSBYVILLE Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $8,792 per month. Memory care facilities in SOULSBYVILLE are less affordable than those located in TUOLUMNE County, CA, which has an average cost of $4,836 per month and can go as high as $8,194 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in SOULSBYVILLE compare to the rest of California and TUOLUMNE County:
- SOULSBYVILLE, CA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,109/month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,863/month
- California State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,136/month
- SOULSBYVILLE, CA median memory care cost: $5,216 /month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA median dementia care cost: $4,836/month
- California State average dementia care costs: $5,317/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in SOULSBYVILLE is $380 more per month as compared to the TUOLUMNE County average. It is also $101 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in California. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951