Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in JAMESTOWN, CA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in JAMESTOWN, California. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in JAMESTOWN throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best JAMESTOWN, CA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near JAMESTOWN, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Casa Viejos enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Jamestown, California. It can house a maximum of 90 seniors at a time. With a location at 18760 Chabrouillian, in the 95327 zip code inside Tuolumne county, Casa Viejos gives help to those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Casa Viejos is licensed by California to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 557003146. Some of the services provided by Casa Viejos are individually designed programs, brain health activities and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in TUOLUMNE County, CA
Skyline Place Senior Living
Skyline Place Senior Living specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Tuolumne county, California. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 135 older adults. Skyline Place Senior Living is pet-friendly and can provide scheduled transportation, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care to any seniors with dementia living in Sonora, CA and surrounding areas. Skyline Place Senior Living is located at 12877 Sylva Lane, 95370 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find memory care centers in Sonora, California, you will find Meadowview Manor as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 19227 South Court in the 95370 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 20 dementia care units and provides services such as access to geriatric physician, activities and programs that lower anxiety and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Its license number is 557000412. Meadowview Manor provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Sonora residents, but also to all Tuolumne county residents as well.
Oak Terrace Memory Care
If you need help with everyday tasks, Oak Terrace Memory Care can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Soulsbyville, California. Oak Terrace Memory Care has a total capacity of 42 older adults with dementia. It includes services that include transportation services to doctor appointments, access to physical and speech therapy and certified dementia care staff. Oak Terrace Memory Care is licensed with California and its license number is 557005530.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near JAMESTOWN, California:
- Memory Care in BROWNS VALLEY, CA
- Memory Care in DIAMOND, CA
- Memory Care in ANDERSON, CA
- Memory Care in ALBION, CA
- Memory Care in NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA
- Memory Care in ONTARIO, CA
- Memory Care in OCEANSIDE, CA
- Memory Care in SAN MARTIN, CA
- Memory Care in ELK GROVE, CA
- Memory Care in BEAUMONT, CA
- Memory Care in NICE, CA
- Memory Care in YUCAIPA, CA
- Memory Care in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA
- Memory Care in ESCONDIDO, CA
- Memory Care in FREMONT, CA
- Memory Care in MARIPOSA County, CA
- Memory Care in YOLO County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN MATEO County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN DIEGO County, CA
- Memory Care in CALAVERAS County, CA
- Memory Care in SISKIYOU County, CA
- Memory Care in ORANGE County, CA
- Memory Care in MARIN County, CA
- Memory Care in EL DORADO County, CA
- Memory Care in IMPERIAL County, CA
- Memory Care in TUOLUMNE County, CA
- Memory Care in SACRAMENTO County, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA CRUZ County, CA
- Memory Care in MADERA County, CA
- Memory Care in SONOMA County, CA
Memory Care Costs in JAMESTOWN, CA:
JAMESTOWN memory care facilities rank #34 out of 543 cities in California for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,779 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,822 per month, while the most upscale JAMESTOWN Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up to $8,081 per month. Memory care facilities in JAMESTOWN are more affordable than those located in TUOLUMNE County, CA, which has an average cost of $4,836 per month and can go as high as $8,194 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in JAMESTOWN compare to the rest of California and TUOLUMNE County:
- JAMESTOWN, CA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,822/month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,863/month
- California State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,136/month
- JAMESTOWN, CA average memory care cost: $4,779 /month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA average dementia care cost: $4,836/month
- California State average dementia care costs: $5,317/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in JAMESTOWN is $57 less per month as compared to the TUOLUMNE County average. It is also $538 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in California. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951