Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in JAMESTOWN, CA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in JAMESTOWN, California. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in JAMESTOWN throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best JAMESTOWN, CA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near JAMESTOWN, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Casa Viejos provides memory care in Jamestown, California. It can house a maximum of 90 adults at a time. With a location at 18760 Chabrouillian, in the 95327 zip code in Tuolumne county, Casa Viejos helps those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Casa Viejos is licensed by California to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 557003146. Some of the amenities offered by Casa Viejos include secure campus to prevent wandering, help during meal times and help with toileting 24/7.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in TUOLUMNE County, CA
Skyline Place Senior Living
Skyline Place Senior Living specializes in providing memory care in Tuolumne county, California. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 135 dementia residents. Skyline Place Senior Living allows pets and can provide custom meal plans, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and help with grooming and getting dressed to any seniors living in Sonora, CA and surrounding areas. Skyline Place Senior Living is located at 12877 Sylva Lane, 95370 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for memory care centers in Sonora, California, you will find Meadowview Manor as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 19227 South Court in the 95370 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 20 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides amenities like access to geriatric nurse practitioner, physical, occupational and speech therapy and promoted socialization. Its license number is 557000412. Meadowview Manor provides dementia care services not only to Sonora residents, but also to all Tuolumne county residents as well.
Oak Terrace Memory Care
If you need help with everyday tasks, Oak Terrace Memory Care can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Soulsbyville, California. Oak Terrace Memory Care has a total capacity of 42 seniors. It provides services that include encouraged family participation, high caregiver to resident ratio and assistance with daily living. Oak Terrace Memory Care is licensed with California and its license number is 557005530.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near JAMESTOWN, California:
- Memory Care in PALM DESERT, CA
- Memory Care in GRANADA HILLS, CA
- Memory Care in ATASCADERO, CA
- Memory Care in ENCINO, CA
- Memory Care in SAN BERNARDINO, CA
- Memory Care in DIAMOND BAR, CA
- Memory Care in YOUNTVILLE, CA
- Memory Care in ESCALON, CA
- Memory Care in CUPERTINO, CA
- Memory Care in QUAIL VALLEY, CA
- Memory Care in DAVIS, CA
- Memory Care in SOMIS, CA
- Memory Care in CRESCENT CITY, CA
- Memory Care in PORT HUENEME, CA
- Memory Care in MALIBU, CA
- Memory Care in IMPERIAL County, CA
- Memory Care in MARIPOSA County, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA CLARA County, CA
- Memory Care in MONTEREY County, CA
- Memory Care in VENTURA County, CA
- Memory Care in SONOMA County, CA
- Memory Care in LOS ANGELES County, CA
- Memory Care in TUOLUMNE County, CA
- Memory Care in NEVADA County, CA
- Memory Care in MARIN County, CA
- Memory Care in TULARE County, CA
- Memory Care in SACRAMENTO County, CA
- Memory Care in SHASTA County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN LUIS OBISPO County, CA
- Memory Care in LAKE County, CA
Memory Care Costs in JAMESTOWN, CA:
JAMESTOWN memory care facilities rank #34 out of 543 cities in California for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,779 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,822 per month, while the most luxury JAMESTOWN Dementia care communities can go up in price to $8,081 per month. Memory care facilities in JAMESTOWN are more affordable than those located in TUOLUMNE County, CA, which has an average cost of $4,836 per month and can go up to $8,194 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in JAMESTOWN compare to the rest of California and TUOLUMNE County:
- JAMESTOWN, CA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,822/month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,863/month
- California State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,136/month
- JAMESTOWN, CA average memory care cost: $4,779 /month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA average dementia care cost: $4,836/month
- California State average dementia care costs: $5,317/month
Median cost of memory care in JAMESTOWN is $57 less per month than the TUOLUMNE County average. It is also $538 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in California. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951