Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in JAMESTOWN, CA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in JAMESTOWN, California. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in JAMESTOWN throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best JAMESTOWN, CA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near JAMESTOWN, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Casa Viejos provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Jamestown, California. It can accommodate a maximum of 90 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 18760 Chabrouillian, in the 95327 zip code inside Tuolumne county, Casa Viejos provides help to those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Casa Viejos is licensed by California to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 557003146. Some of the services offered by Casa Viejos include secure walking paths and courtyard, programs to promote brain health and dressing and grooming assistance.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in TUOLUMNE County, CA
Oak Terrace Memory Care
Oak Terrace Memory Care excels at providing dementia care in Tuolumne county, California. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 42 senior citizens. Oak Terrace Memory Care welcomes pets and can provide family counseling and support program, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and home-like community rooms that promote socialization to any dementia sufferers living in Soulsbyville, CA and surrounding areas. Oak Terrace Memory Care is located at 20420 Rafferty Court, 95372 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Skyline Place Senior Living
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Sonora, California, you will find Skyline Place Senior Living as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 12877 Sylva Lane in the 95370 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 135 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers amenities such as monitoring of medications, aid with dining and meal choices and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Its license number is 557005532. Skyline Place Senior Living provides dementia care services not only to Sonora residents, but also to all Tuolumne county residents as well.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Meadowview Manor can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Sonora, California. Meadowview Manor has a maximum capacity of 20 senior citizens. It includes amenities such as alarmed and monitored exits, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and assistance with daily living. Meadowview Manor is licensed with California and its license number is 557000412.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near JAMESTOWN, California:
- Memory Care in WEIMAR, CA
- Memory Care in LOMPOC, CA
- Memory Care in JAMUL, CA
- Memory Care in RESEDA, CA
- Memory Care in KENTFIELD, CA
- Memory Care in ALAMEDA, CA
- Memory Care in LOWER LAKE, CA
- Memory Care in SAN ANDREAS, CA
- Memory Care in PLACERVILLE, CA
- Memory Care in CARSON, CA
- Memory Care in FAIR OAKS, CA
- Memory Care in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA
- Memory Care in SAN PABLO, CA
- Memory Care in CAMPBELL, CA
- Memory Care in YREKA, CA
- Memory Care in PLACER County, CA
- Memory Care in BUTTE County, CA
- Memory Care in NEVADA County, CA
- Memory Care in CONTRA COSTA County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN LUIS OBISPO County, CA
- Memory Care in LAKE County, CA
- Memory Care in SOLANO County, CA
- Memory Care in RIVERSIDE County, CA
- Memory Care in MERCED County, CA
- Memory Care in MADERA County, CA
- Memory Care in MENDOCINO County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN FRANCISCO County, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA CLARA County, CA
- Memory Care in NAPA County, CA
- Memory Care in CALAVERAS County, CA
Memory Care Costs in JAMESTOWN, CA:
JAMESTOWN memory care facilities rank #34 out of 543 cities in California for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,779 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,822 per month, while the most luxurious JAMESTOWN Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $8,081 per month. Memory care facilities in JAMESTOWN are more affordable than those located in TUOLUMNE County, CA, which has an average cost of $4,836 per month and can go up to $8,194 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in JAMESTOWN compare to the rest of California and TUOLUMNE County:
- JAMESTOWN, CA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,822/month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,863/month
- California State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,136/month
- JAMESTOWN, CA average memory care cost: $4,779 /month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA average dementia care cost: $4,836/month
- California State average dementia care costs: $5,317/month
Median cost of memory care in JAMESTOWN is $57 less per month than the TUOLUMNE County average. It is also $538 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of California. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951