Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in JAMESTOWN, CA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in JAMESTOWN, California. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in JAMESTOWN throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best JAMESTOWN, CA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near JAMESTOWN, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Casa Viejos specializes in dementia care in Jamestown, California. It can accommodate a maximum of 90 adults at a time. With a location at 18760 Chabrouillian, in the 95327 zip code in Tuolumne county, Casa Viejos assists those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Casa Viejos is licensed by California to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 557003146. Some of the amenities provided by Casa Viejos are medication monitoring, brain health activities and aided morning and evening dressing.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in TUOLUMNE County, CA
Oak Terrace Memory Care
Oak Terrace Memory Care excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Tuolumne county, California. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 42 elderly residents. Oak Terrace Memory Care welcomes pets and can provide medication monitoring, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and daily living help to any seniors living in Soulsbyville, CA and surrounding areas. Oak Terrace Memory Care is located at 20420 Rafferty Court, 95372 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Skyline Place Senior Living
When looking for memory care facilities in Sonora, California, you will find Skyline Place Senior Living as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 12877 Sylva Lane in the 95370 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 135 memory care units and offers services like visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, high ratio of caregivers to residents and weight gain and loss management. Its license number is 557005532. Skyline Place Senior Living provides dementia care not only to Sonora residents, but also to all Tuolumne county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living, Meadowview Manor can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Sonora, California. Meadowview Manor has a total capacity of 20 senior citizens. It offers amenities such as tranquil and secure outdoor areas, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and daily living help. Meadowview Manor is licensed with California and its license number is 557000412.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near JAMESTOWN, California:
- Memory Care in RED BLUFF, CA
- Memory Care in AGOURA HILLS, CA
- Memory Care in SUN VALLEY, CA
- Memory Care in SAN DIMAS, CA
- Memory Care in POINT REYES STATION, CA
- Memory Care in PACOIMA, CA
- Memory Care in FREEDOM, CA
- Memory Care in FOLSOM, CA
- Memory Care in CORRALITOS, CA
- Memory Care in CARMEL, CA
- Memory Care in MORENO VALLEY, CA
- Memory Care in SAN BERNARDINO, CA
- Memory Care in MIRA LOMA, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA PAULA, CA
- Memory Care in HEMET, CA
- Memory Care in MONTEREY County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN BERNARDINO County, CA
- Memory Care in FRESNO County, CA
- Memory Care in VENTURA County, CA
- Memory Care in MARIPOSA County, CA
- Memory Care in ALAMEDA County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN LUIS OBISPO County, CA
- Memory Care in MERCED County, CA
- Memory Care in CONTRA COSTA County, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA CLARA County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN MATEO County, CA
- Memory Care in HUMBOLDT County, CA
- Memory Care in CALAVERAS County, CA
- Memory Care in MADERA County, CA
- Memory Care in RIVERSIDE County, CA
Memory Care Costs in JAMESTOWN, CA:
JAMESTOWN memory care facilities rank #34 out of 543 cities in California for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,779 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,822 per month, while the most upscale JAMESTOWN Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $8,081 per month. Memory care facilities in JAMESTOWN are more affordable than those located in TUOLUMNE County, CA, which has an average cost of $4,836 per month and can go as high as $8,194 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in JAMESTOWN compare to the rest of California and TUOLUMNE County:
- JAMESTOWN, CA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,822/month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,863/month
- California State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,136/month
- JAMESTOWN, CA median memory care cost: $4,779 /month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA median dementia care cost: $4,836/month
- California State average dementia care costs: $5,317/month
Median cost of memory care in JAMESTOWN is $57 less per month as compared to the TUOLUMNE County average. It is also $538 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in California. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951