Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in JAMESTOWN, CA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in JAMESTOWN, California. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in JAMESTOWN throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best JAMESTOWN, CA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near JAMESTOWN, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Casa Viejos specializes in memory care in Jamestown, California. It can house a maximum of 90 older adults at a time. With a location at 18760 Chabrouillian, in the 95327 zip code in Tuolumne county, Casa Viejos provides help to those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Casa Viejos is licensed by California to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 557003146. Some of the services offered by Casa Viejos are medication monitoring, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in TUOLUMNE County, CA
Oak Terrace Memory Care
Oak Terrace Memory Care specializes in providing memory care services in Tuolumne county, California. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 42 elderly residents. Oak Terrace Memory Care allows pets and can provide scheduled transportation, puzzles and other memory care activities and home-like community rooms that promote socialization to any seniors with dementia living in Soulsbyville, CA and surrounding areas. Oak Terrace Memory Care is located at 20420 Rafferty Court, 95372 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Sonora, California, you will find Meadowview Manor as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 19227 South Court in the 95370 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 20 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes services such as encouraged family participation, assuring proper meal intake and 24/7 toileting assistance. Its license number is 557000412. Meadowview Manor provides memory care not only to Sonora residents, but also to all Tuolumne county residents as well.
Skyline Place Senior Living
If you need help with daily living, Skyline Place Senior Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Sonora, California. Skyline Place Senior Living has a total capacity of 135 senior citizens. It includes services such as transportation to medical appointments, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and a homey design that facilitates friendships. Skyline Place Senior Living is licensed by California and its license # is 557005532.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near JAMESTOWN, California:
- Memory Care in WEST LOS ANGELES, CA
- Memory Care in CARSON, CA
- Memory Care in DANVILLE, CA
- Memory Care in HERCULES, CA
- Memory Care in RCHO STA MARG, CA
- Memory Care in GLENN, CA
- Memory Care in LA CANADA, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA CLARA, CA
- Memory Care in MONTCLAIR, CA
- Memory Care in CLOVIS, CA
- Memory Care in TRACY, CA
- Memory Care in SHERWOOD FOREST, CA
- Memory Care in MILLBRAE, CA
- Memory Care in QUARTZ HILL, CA
- Memory Care in ENCINITAS, CA
- Memory Care in TULARE County, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA BARBARA County, CA
- Memory Care in LOS ANGELES County, CA
- Memory Care in TUOLUMNE County, CA
- Memory Care in CONTRA COSTA County, CA
- Memory Care in MENDOCINO County, CA
- Memory Care in ALAMEDA County, CA
- Memory Care in EL DORADO County, CA
- Memory Care in HUMBOLDT County, CA
- Memory Care in SONOMA County, CA
- Memory Care in LAKE County, CA
- Memory Care in AMADOR County, CA
- Memory Care in RIVERSIDE County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN BENITO County, CA
- Memory Care in VENTURA County, CA
Memory Care Costs in JAMESTOWN, CA:
JAMESTOWN memory care facilities rank #34 out of 543 cities in California for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,779 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,822 per month, while the most luxury JAMESTOWN Dementia care communities can go up in cost to $8,081 per month. Memory care facilities in JAMESTOWN are more affordable than those located in TUOLUMNE County, CA, which has an average cost of $4,836 per month and can go as high as $8,194 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in JAMESTOWN compare to the rest of California and TUOLUMNE County:
- JAMESTOWN, CA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,822/month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,863/month
- California State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,136/month
- JAMESTOWN, CA average memory care cost: $4,779 /month
- TUOLUMNE County, CA average dementia care cost: $4,836/month
- California State average dementia care costs: $5,317/month
Median cost of memory care in JAMESTOWN is $57 less per month than the TUOLUMNE County average. It is also $538 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in California. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951