Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CLEARLAKE, CA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in CLEARLAKE, California. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CLEARLAKE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best CLEARLAKE, CA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near CLEARLAKE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Clearlake specializes in dementia care in Clearlake, California. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 56 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 14789 Burns Valley Road, in the 95422 zip code inside Lake county, Brookdale Clearlake aids those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Brookdale Clearlake is licensed by California to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 176803518. Some of the services offered by Brookdale Clearlake are custom activities and therapy programs, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia.
5 More Memory Care Facilities in LAKE County, CA
Walnut Grove Retreat
Walnut Grove Retreat excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Lake county, California. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 6 senior citizens. Walnut Grove Retreat allows pets and can provide visiting geriatric physician, programs to promote brain health and weight gain and loss management to any older adults with dementia living in Kelseyville, CA and surrounding areas. Walnut Grove Retreat is located at 6680 Bergesen Drive, 95451 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Edelweiss Guest Home
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Lakeport, California, you will find Edelweiss Guest Home as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 955 Pool Street in the 95453 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 15 memory care units and includes services such as visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, brain health activities and emergency call response system. Its license number is 170106658. Edelweiss Guest Home provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Lakeport residents, but also to all Lake county residents as well.
A Nice Care Home
If you need help with daily living, A Nice Care Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Nice, California. A Nice Care Home has a total capacity of 6 senior citizens. It provides services that include constant medical checks to ensure well-being, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and a homey design that facilitates friendships. A Nice Care Home is licensed by California and its license number is 175001941.
Three Lakes Assisted Living Facility
Three Lakes Assisted Living Facility is a new memory care center that has capacity of 6 seniors with dementia. Three Lakes Assisted Living Facility offers services such as programs for family members, high caregiver to resident ratio and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. It is located at 8304 Lake Street, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia care to Lower Lake, CA seniors with dementia. Three Lakes Assisted Living Facility is licensed with California and its license number is 176803058.
Clover Valley Guest Home
Located at 820 Clover Valley Road, inside 95485 zip code area in Lake county, Clover Valley Guest Home provides Alzheimer’s care to Upper Lake, CA seniors and offers amenities such as encouraged family participation, brain health activities and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Clover Valley Guest Home can accommodate up to 6 seniors at a time. Clover Valley Guest Home has official license # of 170107747.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CLEARLAKE, California:
- Memory Care in NAPA, CA
- Memory Care in SAN JOSE, CA
- Memory Care in YUCCA VALLEY, CA
- Memory Care in TEHACHAPI, CA
- Memory Care in BLOOMINGTON, CA
- Memory Care in ALTA LOMA, CA
- Memory Care in BIG BEAR CITY, CA
- Memory Care in NORWALK, CA
- Memory Care in WEIMAR, CA
- Memory Care in SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA
- Memory Care in CARMEL, CA
- Memory Care in OAK PARK, CA
- Memory Care in RED BLUFF, CA
- Memory Care in BEVERLY HILLS, CA
- Memory Care in HAWTHORNE, CA
- Memory Care in KINGS County, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA CRUZ County, CA
- Memory Care in YOLO County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN BERNARDINO County, CA
- Memory Care in CALAVERAS County, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA BARBARA County, CA
- Memory Care in CONTRA COSTA County, CA
- Memory Care in SOLANO County, CA
- Memory Care in TULARE County, CA
- Memory Care in SACRAMENTO County, CA
- Memory Care in TEHAMA County, CA
- Memory Care in VENTURA County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN LUIS OBISPO County, CA
- Memory Care in MARIPOSA County, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA CLARA County, CA
Memory Care Costs in CLEARLAKE, CA:
CLEARLAKE memory care facilities rank #1 out of 543 cities in California for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,081 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,307 per month, while the most luxury CLEARLAKE Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,201 per month. Memory care facilities in CLEARLAKE are less affordable than those located in LAKE County, CA, which has an average cost of $4,071 per month and can go up to $7,204 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in CLEARLAKE compare to the rest of California and LAKE County:
- CLEARLAKE, CA - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,307/month
- LAKE County, CA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,306/month
- California State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,136/month
- CLEARLAKE, CA median memory care cost: $4,081 /month
- LAKE County, CA median dementia care cost: $4,071/month
- California State average dementia care costs: $5,317/month
Median cost of memory care in CLEARLAKE is $10 more per month as compared to the LAKE County average. It is also $1,236 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of California. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951