Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CLEARLAKE, CA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in CLEARLAKE, California. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CLEARLAKE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best CLEARLAKE, CA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near CLEARLAKE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Clearlake enables seniors to receive dementia care in Clearlake, California. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 56 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 14789 Burns Valley Road, in the 95422 zip code inside Lake county, Brookdale Clearlake aids those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Brookdale Clearlake is licensed by California to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 176803518. Some of the amenities offered by Brookdale Clearlake are monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, brain health activities and staff nurses trained in dementia care.
5 More Memory Care Facilities in LAKE County, CA
Edelweiss Guest Home
Edelweiss Guest Home excels at providing dementia care in Lake county, California. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 15 elderly residents. Edelweiss Guest Home is pet-friendly and can provide wandering prevention system, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and help with grooming and getting dressed to any seniors with dementia living in Lakeport, CA and surrounding areas. Edelweiss Guest Home is located at 955 Pool Street, 95453 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Three Lakes Assisted Living Facility
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Lower Lake, California, you will find Three Lakes Assisted Living Facility as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 8304 Lake Street in the 95457 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 6 dementia care units and offers amenities such as secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, assuring proper meal intake and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Its license number is 176803058. Three Lakes Assisted Living Facility provides memory care not only to Lower Lake residents, but also to all Lake county residents as well.
Walnut Grove Retreat
If you need assistance with daily living, Walnut Grove Retreat can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kelseyville, California. Walnut Grove Retreat has a total capacity of 6 seniors. It provides amenities like encouraged family participation, memory games and other activities and help with grooming and getting dressed. Walnut Grove Retreat is licensed by California and its license number is 170104517.
A Nice Care Home
A Nice Care Home is a new memory care center that has capacity of 6 dementia sufferers. A Nice Care Home offers amenities such as secure walking paths and courtyard, access to physical and speech therapy and emergency system with constant monitoring. It is situated at 6784 Crump Avenue, and it is fully equipped to provide memory care to Nice, CA dementia sufferers. A Nice Care Home is licensed with California and its license number is 175001941.
Clover Valley Guest Home
Located at 820 Clover Valley Road, inside 95485 zip code area in Lake county, Clover Valley Guest Home provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Upper Lake, CA senior citizens and provides amenities such as scheduled escort services within the community, assuring proper meal intake and help with grooming and getting dressed. Clover Valley Guest Home can house no more than 6 dementia sufferers at a time. Clover Valley Guest Home has official license # of 170107747.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CLEARLAKE, California:
- Memory Care in DELANO, CA
- Memory Care in HOLTVILLE, CA
- Memory Care in RANCHO SAN DIEGO, CA
- Memory Care in WALNUT CREEK, CA
- Memory Care in CLOVIS, CA
- Memory Care in SANGER, CA
- Memory Care in ROCKLIN, CA
- Memory Care in LA MESA, CA
- Memory Care in CERRITOS, CA
- Memory Care in RANCHO PALOS VERDES, CA
- Memory Care in AGOURA HILLS, CA
- Memory Care in SIERRA MADRE, CA
- Memory Care in PORTOLA, CA
- Memory Care in LA MIRADA, CA
- Memory Care in WOFFORD HEIGHTS, CA
- Memory Care in TUOLUMNE County, CA
- Memory Care in CALAVERAS County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN BENITO County, CA
- Memory Care in TEHAMA County, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA CLARA County, CA
- Memory Care in AMADOR County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN DIEGO County, CA
- Memory Care in SONOMA County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN JOAQUIN County, CA
- Memory Care in TULARE County, CA
- Memory Care in GLENN County, CA
- Memory Care in NEVADA County, CA
- Memory Care in SUTTER County, CA
- Memory Care in ALAMEDA County, CA
- Memory Care in MADERA County, CA
Memory Care Costs in CLEARLAKE, CA:
CLEARLAKE memory care facilities rank #1 out of 543 cities in California for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,081 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,307 per month, while the most luxury CLEARLAKE Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $7,201 per month. Memory care facilities in CLEARLAKE are less affordable than those located in LAKE County, CA, which has an average cost of $4,071 per month and can go as high as $7,204 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in CLEARLAKE compare to the rest of California and LAKE County:
- CLEARLAKE, CA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,307/month
- LAKE County, CA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,306/month
- California State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,136/month
- CLEARLAKE, CA average memory care cost: $4,081 /month
- LAKE County, CA average dementia care cost: $4,071/month
- California State average dementia care costs: $5,317/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in CLEARLAKE is $10 more per month than the LAKE County average. It is also $1,236 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of California. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951