Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CLEARLAKE, CA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in CLEARLAKE, California. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CLEARLAKE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best CLEARLAKE, CA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near CLEARLAKE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Clearlake provides Alzheimer’s care in Clearlake, California. It can house a maximum of 56 older adults at a time. With a location at 14789 Burns Valley Road, in the 95422 zip code inside Lake county, Brookdale Clearlake aids those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Brookdale Clearlake is licensed by California to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 176803518. Some of the amenities offered by Brookdale Clearlake include access to geriatric physician, access to physical and speech therapy and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
5 More Memory Care Facilities in LAKE County, CA
Edelweiss Guest Home
Edelweiss Guest Home specializes in providing dementia care in Lake county, California. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 15 seniors. Edelweiss Guest Home welcomes pets and can provide scheduled transportation, dining assistance during meals and dementia-trained nurses on staff to any seniors with dementia living in Lakeport, CA and surrounding areas. Edelweiss Guest Home is located at 955 Pool Street, 95453 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
A Nice Care Home
When looking for memory care facilities in Nice, California, you will find A Nice Care Home as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 6784 Crump Avenue in the 95464 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 6 memory care units and provides services such as enhanced medical monitoring, high caregiver to resident ratio and a homey design that facilitates friendships. Its license number is 175001941. A Nice Care Home provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Nice residents, but also to all Lake county residents as well.
Walnut Grove Retreat
If you need help with everyday tasks, Walnut Grove Retreat can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kelseyville, California. Walnut Grove Retreat has a maximum capacity of 6 seniors with dementia. It includes services like transportation to medical appointments, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and emergency system with constant monitoring. Walnut Grove Retreat is licensed with California and its license number is 170104517.
Clover Valley Guest Home
Clover Valley Guest Home is a new memory care center that has capacity of 6 senior citizens. Clover Valley Guest Home includes amenities such as management of medication, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and dementia-trained nurses on staff. It is located at 820 Clover Valley Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Upper Lake, CA senior citizens. Clover Valley Guest Home is licensed with California and its license number is 170107747.
Three Lakes Assisted Living Facility
Situated at 8304 Lake Street, inside 95457 zip code area in Lake county, Three Lakes Assisted Living Facility provides dementia care to Lower Lake, CA older adults with dementia and includes services that include family counseling and support program, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and help with grooming and getting dressed. Three Lakes Assisted Living Facility can provide care to up to 6 seniors with dementia at a time. Three Lakes Assisted Living Facility has official license # of 176803058.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CLEARLAKE, California:
- Memory Care in MARYSVILLE, CA
- Memory Care in MENLO PARK, CA
- Memory Care in LYNWOOD, CA
- Memory Care in SAN PABLO, CA
- Memory Care in KERMAN, CA
- Memory Care in PLEASANT HILL, CA
- Memory Care in NICE, CA
- Memory Care in ALPINE, CA
- Memory Care in LAKEPORT, CA
- Memory Care in SACRAMENTO, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA MONICA, CA
- Memory Care in VICTORVILLE, CA
- Memory Care in SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- Memory Care in UPPER LAKE, CA
- Memory Care in CAPISTRANO BEACH, CA
- Memory Care in IMPERIAL County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN FRANCISCO County, CA
- Memory Care in PLACER County, CA
- Memory Care in CALAVERAS County, CA
- Memory Care in HUMBOLDT County, CA
- Memory Care in STANISLAUS County, CA
- Memory Care in NEVADA County, CA
- Memory Care in CONTRA COSTA County, CA
- Memory Care in SISKIYOU County, CA
- Memory Care in RIVERSIDE County, CA
- Memory Care in NAPA County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN LUIS OBISPO County, CA
- Memory Care in EL DORADO County, CA
- Memory Care in MONTEREY County, CA
- Memory Care in MARIN County, CA
Memory Care Costs in CLEARLAKE, CA:
CLEARLAKE memory care facilities rank #1 out of 543 cities in California for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,081 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,307 per month, while the most upscale CLEARLAKE Dementia care communities can go up to $7,201 per month. Memory care facilities in CLEARLAKE are less affordable than those located in LAKE County, CA, which has an average cost of $4,071 per month and can go up to $7,204 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in CLEARLAKE compare to other parts of California and LAKE County:
- CLEARLAKE, CA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,307/month
- LAKE County, CA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,306/month
- California State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,136/month
- CLEARLAKE, CA average memory care cost: $4,081 /month
- LAKE County, CA average dementia care cost: $4,071/month
- California State average dementia care costs: $5,317/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in CLEARLAKE is $10 more per month than the LAKE County average. It is also $1,236 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of California. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951