Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CLEARLAKE, CA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in CLEARLAKE, California. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CLEARLAKE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best CLEARLAKE, CA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near CLEARLAKE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Clearlake provides memory care in Clearlake, California. It can accommodate a maximum of 56 older adults at a time. With a location at 14789 Burns Valley Road, in the 95422 zip code inside Lake county, Brookdale Clearlake gives help to those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Brookdale Clearlake is licensed by California to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 176803518. Some of the services offered by Brookdale Clearlake include routine vital sign and health monitoring, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes.
5 More Memory Care Facilities in LAKE County, CA
A Nice Care Home
A Nice Care Home excels at providing dementia care in Lake county, California. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 6 dementia residents. A Nice Care Home welcomes pets and can provide secure campus to prevent wandering, programs to promote brain health and regular checks for weight loss and gain to any seniors living in Nice, CA and surrounding areas. A Nice Care Home is located at 6784 Crump Avenue, 95464 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Clover Valley Guest Home
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Upper Lake, California, you will find Clover Valley Guest Home as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 820 Clover Valley Road in the 95485 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 6 memory care units and offers services that include routine vital sign and health monitoring, custom memory care programs and activities and daily living help. Its license number is 170107747. Clover Valley Guest Home provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Upper Lake residents, but also to all Lake county residents as well.
Edelweiss Guest Home
If you need help with daily living tasks, Edelweiss Guest Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Lakeport, California. Edelweiss Guest Home has a total capacity of 15 dementia sufferers. It provides amenities like visiting geriatric physician, high ratio of caregivers to residents and dressing and grooming assistance. Edelweiss Guest Home is licensed with California and its license # is 170106658.
Three Lakes Assisted Living Facility
Three Lakes Assisted Living Facility is a new memory care center that has capacity of 6 dementia sufferers. Three Lakes Assisted Living Facility offers amenities such as individualized programs and care, physical, occupational and speech therapy and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. It is located at 8304 Lake Street, and it is properly equipped to provide memory care to Lower Lake, CA dementia sufferers. Three Lakes Assisted Living Facility is licensed with California and its license number is 176803058.
Walnut Grove Retreat
Located at 6680 Bergesen Drive, inside 95451 zip code area in Lake county, Walnut Grove Retreat provides Alzheimer’s care to Kelseyville, CA seniors and includes amenities like routine vital sign and health monitoring, brain health activities and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Walnut Grove Retreat can accommodate no more than 6 senior citizens at a time. Walnut Grove Retreat has official license # of 170104517.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CLEARLAKE, California:
- Memory Care in BAKERSFIELD, CA
- Memory Care in ALAMO, CA
- Memory Care in DEL MAR, CA
- Memory Care in DANVILLE, CA
- Memory Care in LA SELVA BEACH, CA
- Memory Care in RAMONA, CA
- Memory Care in ANAHEIM, CA
- Memory Care in SONORA, CA
- Memory Care in RIO DELL, CA
- Memory Care in NEWMAN, CA
- Memory Care in LA PUENTE, CA
- Memory Care in ANAHEIM HILLS, CA
- Memory Care in SAN CLEMENTE, CA
- Memory Care in LOS GATOS, CA
- Memory Care in ANDERSON, CA
- Memory Care in TUOLUMNE County, CA
- Memory Care in MONTEREY County, CA
- Memory Care in SAN MATEO County, CA
- Memory Care in SANTA CRUZ County, CA
- Memory Care in SHASTA County, CA
- Memory Care in SONOMA County, CA
- Memory Care in LOS ANGELES County, CA
- Memory Care in AMADOR County, CA
- Memory Care in GLENN County, CA
- Memory Care in LAKE County, CA
- Memory Care in MADERA County, CA
- Memory Care in CONTRA COSTA County, CA
- Memory Care in SISKIYOU County, CA
- Memory Care in KINGS County, CA
- Memory Care in HUMBOLDT County, CA
Memory Care Costs in CLEARLAKE, CA:
CLEARLAKE memory care facilities rank #1 out of 543 cities in California for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,081 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,307 per month, while the most luxurious CLEARLAKE Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,201 per month. Memory care facilities in CLEARLAKE are less affordable than those located in LAKE County, CA, which has an average cost of $4,071 per month and can go as high as $7,204 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in CLEARLAKE compare to the rest of California and LAKE County:
- CLEARLAKE, CA - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,307/month
- LAKE County, CA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,306/month
- California State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,136/month
- CLEARLAKE, CA average memory care cost: $4,081 /month
- LAKE County, CA average dementia care cost: $4,071/month
- California State average dementia care costs: $5,317/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in CLEARLAKE is $10 more per month as compared to the LAKE County average. It is also $1,236 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of California. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951