Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in VERNON, AZ:
There are 4 memory care facilities in VERNON, Arizona. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in VERNON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best VERNON, AZ assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near VERNON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Angel Wings Assisted Living
Angel Wings Assisted Living specializes in dementia care in Vernon, Arizona. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 10 Apache county residents at a time. With a location at 86 Acr 3148, in the 85940 zip code in Apache county, Angel Wings Assisted Living provides assistance to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Angel Wings Assisted Living is licensed by Arizona to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number AL8533H. Some of the services offered by Angel Wings Assisted Living are independence-focused care, high ratio of caregivers to residents and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
Bannon Springs Assisted Living
Bannon Springs Assisted Living excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Apache county, Arizona. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 24 older adults. Bannon Springs Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide individually designed programs, brain health activities and help with toileting 24/7 to any seniors living in Vernon, AZ and surrounding areas. Bannon Springs Assisted Living is located at County Road 3398 Lot 20, 85940 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in APACHE County, AZ
Bee Hive Homes
When trying to find memory care centers in Eagar, Arizona, you will find Bee Hive Homes as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 324 East 1st Street in the 85925 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 16 memory care units and includes services that include local transportation services, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. Its license number is AL6954C. Bee Hive Homes provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Eagar residents, but also to all Apache county residents as well.
Hinkson Assisted Living
If you need assistance with daily living, Hinkson Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Saint Johns, Arizona. Hinkson Assisted Living has a maximum capacity of 20 senior citizens. It provides amenities like secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, assuring proper meal intake and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. Hinkson Assisted Living is licensed with Arizona and its license number is AL9055C.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near VERNON, Arizona:
- Memory Care in CAREFREE, AZ
- Memory Care in RIO RICO, AZ
- Memory Care in FLAGSTAFF, AZ
- Memory Care in WICKENBURG, AZ
- Memory Care in YOUNGTOWN, AZ
- Memory Care in CHANDLER, AZ
- Memory Care in GOODYEAR, AZ
- Memory Care in CAVE CREEK, AZ
- Memory Care in SAHUARITA, AZ
- Memory Care in BENSON, AZ
- Memory Care in GOLD CANYON, AZ
- Memory Care in GLENDALE, AZ
- Memory Care in MC NEAL, AZ
- Memory Care in KINGMAN, AZ
- Memory Care in SNOWFLAKE, AZ
- Memory Care in MARICOPA County, AZ
- Memory Care in COCHISE County, AZ
- Memory Care in NAVAJO County, AZ
- Memory Care in COCONINO County, AZ
- Memory Care in YUMA County, AZ
- Memory Care in GILA County, AZ
- Memory Care in APACHE County, AZ
- Memory Care in PINAL County, AZ
- Memory Care in MOHAVE County, AZ
- Memory Care in SANTA CRUZ County, AZ
- Memory Care in PIMA County, AZ
- Memory Care in YAVAPAI County, AZ
Memory Care Costs in VERNON, AZ:
VERNON memory care facilities rank #9 out of 78 cities in Arizona for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,514 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,765 per month, while the most upscale VERNON Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,354 per month. Memory care facilities in VERNON are less affordable than those located in APACHE County, AZ, which has an average cost of $4,500 per month and can go as high as $7,336 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in VERNON compare to other parts of Arizona and APACHE County:
- VERNON, AZ - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,765/month
- APACHE County, AZ - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,758/month
- Arizona State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,841/month
- VERNON, AZ median memory care cost: $4,514 /month
- APACHE County, AZ median dementia care cost: $4,500/month
- Arizona State average dementia care costs: $4,657/month
Median cost of memory care in VERNON is $14 more per month as compared to the APACHE County average. It is also $143 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Arizona. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951