Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in VERNON, AZ:
There are 4 memory care facilities in VERNON, Arizona. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in VERNON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best VERNON, AZ assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near VERNON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Bannon Springs Assisted Living
Bannon Springs Assisted Living enables seniors to receive dementia care in Vernon, Arizona. It can accommodate a maximum of 24 seniors at a time. With a location at County Road 3398 Lot 20, in the 85940 zip code in Apache county, Bannon Springs Assisted Living assists those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Bannon Springs Assisted Living is licensed by Arizona to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number AL7027C. Some of the amenities provided by Bannon Springs Assisted Living include routine well-being monitoring, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and help with toileting 24/7.
Angel Wings Assisted Living
Angel Wings Assisted Living excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Apache county, Arizona. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 10 seniors. Angel Wings Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide secure walking paths and courtyard, physical, occupational and speech therapy and certified dementia care staff to any older adults with dementia living in Vernon, AZ and surrounding areas. Angel Wings Assisted Living is located at 86 Acr 3148, 85940 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in APACHE County, AZ
Bee Hive Homes
When searching for memory care centers in Eagar, Arizona, you will find Bee Hive Homes as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 324 East 1st Street in the 85925 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 16 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers services like individualized meals, high caregiver to resident ratio and daily living help. Its license number is AL6954C. Bee Hive Homes provides memory care services not only to Eagar residents, but also to all Apache county residents as well.
Hinkson Assisted Living
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Hinkson Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Saint Johns, Arizona. Hinkson Assisted Living has a maximum capacity of 20 senior citizens. It includes amenities that include individual meal planning, high caregiver to resident ratio and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. Hinkson Assisted Living is licensed with Arizona and its license number is AL9055C.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near VERNON, Arizona:
- Memory Care in EAGAR, AZ
- Memory Care in MC NEAL, AZ
- Memory Care in GILBERT, AZ
- Memory Care in HEREFORD, AZ
- Memory Care in PRESCOTT, AZ
- Memory Care in PAULDEN, AZ
- Memory Care in SAN LUIS, AZ
- Memory Care in PAGE, AZ
- Memory Care in CASA GRANDE, AZ
- Memory Care in LITCHFIELD PARK, AZ
- Memory Care in CORNVILLE, AZ
- Memory Care in TEMPE, AZ
- Memory Care in COTTONWOOD, AZ
- Memory Care in SUN CITY, AZ
- Memory Care in QUEEN CREEK, AZ
- Memory Care in MARICOPA County, AZ
- Memory Care in MOHAVE County, AZ
- Memory Care in GILA County, AZ
- Memory Care in COCONINO County, AZ
- Memory Care in NAVAJO County, AZ
- Memory Care in YUMA County, AZ
- Memory Care in SANTA CRUZ County, AZ
- Memory Care in APACHE County, AZ
- Memory Care in COCHISE County, AZ
- Memory Care in PINAL County, AZ
- Memory Care in YAVAPAI County, AZ
- Memory Care in PIMA County, AZ
Memory Care Costs in VERNON, AZ:
VERNON memory care facilities rank #9 out of 78 cities in Arizona for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,514 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,765 per month, while the most upscale VERNON Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $7,354 per month. Memory care facilities in VERNON are less affordable than those located in APACHE County, AZ, which has an average cost of $4,500 per month and can go as high as $7,336 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in VERNON compare to other parts of Arizona and APACHE County:
- VERNON, AZ - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,765/month
- APACHE County, AZ - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,758/month
- Arizona State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,841/month
- VERNON, AZ median memory care cost: $4,514 /month
- APACHE County, AZ median dementia care cost: $4,500/month
- Arizona State average dementia care costs: $4,657/month
Median cost of memory care in VERNON is $14 more per month as compared to the APACHE County average. It is also $143 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Arizona. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951