Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Linden, AL:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Linden, Alabama. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Linden throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Linden, AL dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Linden, with cost that varies in each facility.
Marengo Nursing Home
Marengo Nursing Home enables seniors to receive memory care in Linden, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 78 Marengo county residents at a time. With a location at 608 North Main Street, in the 36748 zip code in Marengo county, Marengo Nursing Home assists those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Marengo Nursing Home is licensed by Alabama to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N4601. Some of the services provided by Marengo Nursing Home include management of medication, enclosed courtyard and facility grounds and access to geriatric physician.
Old Town Home
Old Town Home excels at providing memory care services in Marengo county, Alabama. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 12 elderly residents. Old Town Home welcomes pets and can provide help with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any seniors with dementia living in Linden, AL and surrounding areas. Old Town Home is located at 203 West Cahaba Avenue, 36748 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Facilities in Marengo County, AL
Sonrise Assisted Living
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Demopolis, Alabama, you will find Sonrise Assisted Living as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 1607 Hwy. 43 South in the 36732 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 16 dementia care units and offers amenities that include routine vital sign and health monitoring and encouraged family participation. Its license number is D4602. Sonrise Assisted Living provides memory care not only to Demopolis residents, but also to all Marengo county residents as well.
Woodhaven Manor Nursing Home
If you need help with everyday tasks, Woodhaven Manor Nursing Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Demopolis, Alabama. Woodhaven Manor Nursing Home has a maximum capacity of 75 seniors with dementia and provides services such as physical, occupational and speech therapy and special activities for Alzheimer’s patients. Woodhaven Manor Nursing Home is licensed with Alabama and its license # is N4602.
Sonrise Specialty Care Assisted Living
Sonrise Specialty Care Assisted Living is a new memory care center that has capacity of 16 older adults with dementia and offers amenities such as memory games and other activities and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is situated at 1607 Hwy. 43 South, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Demopolis, AL older adults with dementia. Sonrise Specialty Care Assisted Living is licensed with Alabama and its license number is P4601.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Linden, Alabama:
- Memory Care in Daphne, AL
- Memory Care in Citronelle, AL
- Memory Care in Spanish Fort, AL
- Memory Care in Guntersville, AL
- Memory Care in Boaz, AL
- Memory Care in Tuscaloosa, AL
- Memory Care in Thomasville, AL
- Memory Care in Hanceville, AL
- Memory Care in Eufaula, AL
- Memory Care in Attalla, AL
- Memory Care in Tuscumbia, AL
- Memory Care in Elba, AL
- Memory Care in Jacksonville, AL
- Memory Care in Geneva, AL
- Memory Care in Haleyville, AL
- Memory Care in Covington County, AL
- Memory Care in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Memory Care in Clay County, AL
- Memory Care in Coffee County, AL
- Memory Care in Pike County, AL
- Memory Care in Jackson County, AL
- Memory Care in Madison County, AL
- Memory Care in Shelby County, AL
- Memory Care in Sumter County, AL
- Memory Care in Clarke County, AL
- Memory Care in Pickens County, AL
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, AL
- Memory Care in Lauderdale County, AL
- Memory Care in Limestone County, AL
- Memory Care in Dekalb County, AL
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951