Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Linden, AL:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Linden, Alabama. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Linden throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Linden, AL dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Linden, with cost that varies in each facility.
Marengo Nursing Home
Marengo Nursing Home provides dementia care in Linden, Alabama. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 78 older adults at a time. With a location at 608 North Main Street, in the 36748 zip code in Marengo county, Marengo Nursing Home assists those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Marengo Nursing Home is licensed by Alabama to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N4601. Some of the amenities provided by Marengo Nursing Home include medication administration and storage, tranquil and secure outdoor areas and personalized meal plans.
Old Town Home
Old Town Home excels at providing memory care in Marengo county, Alabama. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 12 senior citizens. Old Town Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any dementia sufferers living in Linden, AL and surrounding areas. Old Town Home is located at 203 West Cahaba Avenue, 36748 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Facilities in Marengo County, AL
Sonrise Specialty Care Assisted Living
When trying to find memory care facilities in Demopolis, Alabama, you will find Sonrise Specialty Care Assisted Living as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 1607 Hwy. 43 South in the 36732 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 16 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities such as local transportation services and programs for family members. Its license number is P4601. Sonrise Specialty Care Assisted Living provides memory care not only to Demopolis residents, but also to all Marengo county residents as well.
Sonrise Assisted Living
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Sonrise Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Demopolis, Alabama. Sonrise Assisted Living has a total capacity of 16 senior citizens and includes amenities that include color-coded rooms to assist with memory and special programs for dementia patients. Sonrise Assisted Living is licensed with Alabama and its license number is D4602.
Woodhaven Manor Nursing Home
Woodhaven Manor Nursing Home is a new memory care center with capacity of 75 seniors and offers services such as brain health activities and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is located at 105 West Windsor Street, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Demopolis, AL seniors. Woodhaven Manor Nursing Home is licensed with Alabama and its license number is N4602.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Linden, Alabama:
- Memory Care in Greenville, AL
- Memory Care in Montgomery, AL
- Memory Care in Wetumpka, AL
- Memory Care in Birmingham, AL
- Memory Care in Glencoe, AL
- Memory Care in Talladega, AL
- Memory Care in Lafayette, AL
- Memory Care in Atmore, AL
- Memory Care in Daphne, AL
- Memory Care in Florence, AL
- Memory Care in Hayden, AL
- Memory Care in Decatur, AL
- Memory Care in Haleyville, AL
- Memory Care in Tallassee, AL
- Memory Care in Rainbow City, AL
- Memory Care in Walker County, AL
- Memory Care in Limestone County, AL
- Memory Care in Dale County, AL
- Memory Care in Clay County, AL
- Memory Care in Geneva County, AL
- Memory Care in Cherokee County, AL
- Memory Care in Lauderdale County, AL
- Memory Care in Perry County, AL
- Memory Care in Morgan County, AL
- Memory Care in Escambia County, AL
- Memory Care in Etowah County, AL
- Memory Care in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Memory Care in Dekalb County, AL
- Memory Care in Franklin County, AL
- Memory Care in Covington County, AL
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951