Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Demopolis, AL:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Demopolis, Alabama. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Demopolis throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Demopolis, AL dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Demopolis, with cost that varies in each facility.
Woodhaven Manor Nursing Home
Woodhaven Manor Nursing Home provides memory care in Demopolis, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 75 Marengo county residents at a time. With a location at 105 West Windsor Street, in the 36732 zip code in Marengo county, Woodhaven Manor Nursing Home assists those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Woodhaven Manor Nursing Home is licensed by Alabama to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N4602. Some of the amenities provided by Woodhaven Manor Nursing Home are monitoring of medications, wandering prevention system and access to geriatric physician.
Sonrise Assisted Living
Sonrise Assisted Living excels at providing dementia care services in Marengo county, Alabama. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 16 elderly residents. Sonrise Assisted Living accepts pets and can provide help with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any seniors living in Demopolis, AL and surrounding areas. Sonrise Assisted Living is located at 1607 Hwy. 43 South, 36732 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Sonrise Specialty Care Assisted Living
When searching for memory care centers in Demopolis, Alabama, you will find Sonrise Specialty Care Assisted Living as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 1607 Hwy. 43 South in the 36732 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 16 dementia care units and offers amenities like routine well-being monitoring and programs for family members. Its license number is P4601. Sonrise Specialty Care Assisted Living provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Demopolis residents, but also to all Marengo county residents as well.
2 More Facilities in Marengo County, AL
Old Town Home
If you need help with everyday tasks, Old Town Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Linden, Alabama. Old Town Home has a total capacity of 12 older adults with dementia and includes amenities that include on-site occupational and physical therapy services and Alzheimer’s-oriented activities. Old Town Home is licensed by Alabama and its license number is D4601.
Marengo Nursing Home
Marengo Nursing Home is a new memory care center that has capacity of 78 senior citizens and offers amenities such as programs to promote brain health and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is situated at 608 North Main Street, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia care to Linden, AL senior citizens. Marengo Nursing Home is licensed with Alabama and its license number is N4601.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Demopolis, Alabama:
- Memory Care in Muscle Shoals, AL
- Memory Care in Sylacauga, AL
- Memory Care in Oneonta, AL
- Memory Care in Pleasant Grove, AL
- Memory Care in Jacksonville, AL
- Memory Care in Enterprise, AL
- Memory Care in Dothan, AL
- Memory Care in Athens, AL
- Memory Care in Guntersville, AL
- Memory Care in Rainbow City, AL
- Memory Care in Fayette, AL
- Memory Care in Roanoke, AL
- Memory Care in Winfield, AL
- Memory Care in Tallassee, AL
- Memory Care in Alabaster, AL
- Memory Care in Baldwin County, AL
- Memory Care in Shelby County, AL
- Memory Care in Marshall County, AL
- Memory Care in Pike County, AL
- Memory Care in Marion County, AL
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, AL
- Memory Care in Limestone County, AL
- Memory Care in Walker County, AL
- Memory Care in Clarke County, AL
- Memory Care in Lauderdale County, AL
- Memory Care in Marengo County, AL
- Memory Care in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Memory Care in Coffee County, AL
- Memory Care in Franklin County, AL
- Memory Care in Chambers County, AL
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951