Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in MARTINSBURG, WV:
There are 5 memory care facilities in MARTINSBURG, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in MARTINSBURG throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best MARTINSBURG, WV dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near MARTINSBURG, with cost that varies in each facility.
Clary Grove enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Martinsburg, West Virginia. It can house a maximum of 120 Berkeley county residents at a time. With a location at 209 Clover Street, in the 25404 zip code in Berkeley county, Clary Grove provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Clary Grove is licensed by West Virginia to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 52. Some of the amenities provided by Clary Grove are medication monitoring, secure campus to prevent wandering and access to geriatric physician.
Elmcroft Of Martinsburg
Elmcroft Of Martinsburg excels at providing memory care services in Berkeley county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 97 seniors. Elmcroft Of Martinsburg is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Martinsburg, WV and surrounding areas. Elmcroft Of Martinsburg is located at 200 Gloucester Drive, 25402 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Countryside Assisted Living
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Martinsburg, West Virginia, you will find Countryside Assisted Living as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 1228 Berkeley Station Road in the 25404 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 11 dementia care units and includes services that include constant medical checks to ensure well-being and independence-focused care. Its license number is 507547. Countryside Assisted Living provides dementia care not only to Martinsburg residents, but also to all Berkeley county residents as well.
2720 Charles Town Road Operations
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, 2720 Charles Town Road Operations can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Martinsburg, West Virginia. 2720 Charles Town Road Operations has a total capacity of 68 senior citizens and includes amenities that include special lighting in all areas to help with memory and dementia-specific programs and activities.
1 More Facilities in Berkeley County, WV
Grenich Care Home
Grenich Care Home is a new memory care center that has capacity of 10 seniors with dementia and provides services such as puzzles and other memory care activities and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is located at 67 Grenich Avenue, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Bunker Hill, WV seniors with dementia. Grenich Care Home is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 507002.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near MARTINSBURG, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in PARKERSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in HUNTINGTON, WV
- Memory Care in CHARLES TOWN, WV
- Memory Care in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Memory Care in FAIRMONT, WV
- Memory Care in MOUNDSVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in CLARKSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in CHARLESTON, WV
- Memory Care in FOLLANSBEE, WV
- Memory Care in LEWISBURG, WV
- Memory Care in DUNBAR, WV
- Memory Care in RAVENSWOOD, WV
- Memory Care in PRINCETON, WV
- Memory Care in BLUEFIELD, WV
- Memory Care in BECKLEY, WV
- Memory Care in Kanawha County, WV
- Memory Care in Marion County, WV
- Memory Care in Randolph County, WV
- Memory Care in Harrison County, WV
- Memory Care in Raleigh County, WV
- Memory Care in Jackson County, WV
- Memory Care in Wyoming County, WV
- Memory Care in Marshall County, WV
- Memory Care in Berkeley County, WV
- Memory Care in Monongalia County, WV
- Memory Care in Brooke County, WV
- Memory Care in Fayette County, WV
- Memory Care in Wood County, WV
- Memory Care in Mercer County, WV
- Memory Care in Greenbrier County, WV
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951