Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in GRAFTON, WV:
There are 4 memory care facilities in GRAFTON, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in GRAFTON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best GRAFTON, WV assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near GRAFTON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Home Away From Home
Home Away From Home provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Grafton, West Virginia. It can house a maximum of 30 Taylor county residents at a time. With a location at Rt 3 Box 254, Us Rt 119 North, in the 26354 zip code inside Taylor county, Home Away From Home aids those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Home Away From Home is licensed by West Virginia to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 507568. Some of the services provided by Home Away From Home are custom meal plans, dining assistance during meals and emergency call response system.
Grafton City Hospital
Grafton City Hospital excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Taylor county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 76 seniors. Grafton City Hospital welcomes pets and can provide monitoring of medications, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and aided morning and evening dressing to any seniors with dementia living in Grafton, WV and surrounding areas. Grafton City Hospital is located at 1 Hospital Plaza, 26354 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
8 Rose Street Operations
When looking for dementia care facilities in Grafton, West Virginia, you will find 8 Rose Street Operations as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 8 Rose Street in the 26354 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 69 dementia care units and provides amenities like controlled access community, activities and programs that lower anxiety and emergency system with constant monitoring. Its license number is 112. 8 Rose Street Operations provides memory care not only to Grafton residents, but also to all Taylor county residents as well.
Beulahland Assisted Living
If you need help with daily living tasks, Beulahland Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Grafton, West Virginia. Beulahland Assisted Living has a total capacity of 26 older adults with dementia. It includes services such as local transportation services, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and anytime toileting help. Beulahland Assisted Living is licensed with West Virginia and its license # is 506134.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near GRAFTON, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in PINEVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in JULIAN, WV
- Memory Care in RAVENSWOOD, WV
- Memory Care in JANE LEW, WV
- Memory Care in FARMINGTON, WV
- Memory Care in HINTON, WV
- Memory Care in SPENCER, WV
- Memory Care in PHILIPPI, WV
- Memory Care in RONCEVERTE, WV
- Memory Care in LOGAN, WV
- Memory Care in CULLODEN, WV
- Memory Care in LOST CREEK, WV
- Memory Care in WHEELING, WV
- Memory Care in HARRISVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in DANVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in Upshur County, WV
- Memory Care in Mcdowell County, WV
- Memory Care in Barbour County, WV
- Memory Care in Grant County, WV
- Memory Care in Berkeley County, WV
- Memory Care in Marshall County, WV
- Memory Care in Greenbrier County, WV
- Memory Care in Cabell County, WV
- Memory Care in Lincoln County, WV
- Memory Care in Raleigh County, WV
- Memory Care in Monongalia County, WV
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, WV
- Memory Care in Monroe County, WV
- Memory Care in Brooke County, WV
- Memory Care in Taylor County, WV
Memory Care Costs in GRAFTON, WV:
GRAFTON memory care facilities rank #2 out of 104 cities in West Virginia for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,109 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,461 per month, while the most upscale GRAFTON Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $6,871 per month. Memory care facilities in GRAFTON are more affordable than those located in Taylor County, WV, which has an average cost of $4,111 per month and can go up to $6,836 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in GRAFTON compare to the rest of West Virginia and Taylor County:
- GRAFTON, WV - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,461/month
- Taylor County, WV - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,459/month
- West Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,526/month
- GRAFTON, WV average memory care cost: $4,109 /month
- Taylor County, WV average dementia care cost: $4,111/month
- West Virginia State average dementia care costs: $4,196/month
Median cost of memory care in GRAFTON is $2 less per month than the Taylor County average. It is also $87 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in West Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951