Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in GRAFTON, WV:
There are 4 memory care facilities in GRAFTON, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in GRAFTON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best GRAFTON, WV assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near GRAFTON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
8 Rose Street Operations
8 Rose Street Operations enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Grafton, West Virginia. It can house a maximum of 69 adults at a time. With a location at 8 Rose Street, in the 26354 zip code inside Taylor county, 8 Rose Street Operations aids those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. 8 Rose Street Operations is licensed by West Virginia to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 112. Some of the amenities provided by 8 Rose Street Operations include transportation to medical appointments, high caregiver to resident ratio and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care.
Grafton City Hospital
Grafton City Hospital specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Taylor county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 76 older adults. Grafton City Hospital allows pets and can provide monitoring of medications, dining assistance during meals and weight gain and loss management to any seniors with dementia living in Grafton, WV and surrounding areas. Grafton City Hospital is located at 1 Hospital Plaza, 26354 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Home Away From Home
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Grafton, West Virginia, you will find Home Away From Home as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at Rt 3 Box 254, Us Rt 119 North in the 26354 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 30 dementia care units and offers amenities like medication monitoring, assuring proper meal intake and emergency pendant system. Its license number is 507568. Home Away From Home provides dementia care services not only to Grafton residents, but also to all Taylor county residents as well.
Beulahland Assisted Living
If you need assistance with daily living, Beulahland Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Grafton, West Virginia. Beulahland Assisted Living has a maximum capacity of 26 seniors with dementia. It includes services such as personalized meal plans, dining assistance during meals and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. Beulahland Assisted Living is licensed with West Virginia and its license # is 506134.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near GRAFTON, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in PHILIPPI, WV
- Memory Care in RUPERT, WV
- Memory Care in CAMERON, WV
- Memory Care in GLASGOW, WV
- Memory Care in SAINT ALBANS, WV
- Memory Care in GLEN ROGERS, WV
- Memory Care in FORT ASHBY, WV
- Memory Care in OAK HILL, WV
- Memory Care in SISTERSVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Memory Care in SAINT MARYS, WV
- Memory Care in FARMINGTON, WV
- Memory Care in JANE LEW, WV
- Memory Care in POINT PLEASANT, WV
- Memory Care in HURRICANE, WV
- Memory Care in Mercer County, WV
- Memory Care in Preston County, WV
- Memory Care in Kanawha County, WV
- Memory Care in Wyoming County, WV
- Memory Care in Pleasants County, WV
- Memory Care in Putnam County, WV
- Memory Care in Lincoln County, WV
- Memory Care in Ohio County, WV
- Memory Care in Monongalia County, WV
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, WV
- Memory Care in Mineral County, WV
- Memory Care in Cabell County, WV
- Memory Care in Wood County, WV
- Memory Care in Hancock County, WV
- Memory Care in Harrison County, WV
Memory Care Costs in GRAFTON, WV:
GRAFTON memory care facilities rank #2 out of 104 cities in West Virginia for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,109 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,461 per month, while the most upscale GRAFTON Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $6,871 per month. Memory care facilities in GRAFTON are more affordable than those located in Taylor County, WV, which has an average cost of $4,111 per month and can go as high as $6,836 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in GRAFTON compare to other parts of West Virginia and Taylor County:
- GRAFTON, WV - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,461/month
- Taylor County, WV - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,459/month
- West Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,526/month
- GRAFTON, WV median memory care cost: $4,109 /month
- Taylor County, WV median dementia care cost: $4,111/month
- West Virginia State average dementia care costs: $4,196/month
Median cost of memory care in GRAFTON is $2 less per month than the Taylor County average. It is also $87 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in West Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951