Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in GRAFTON, WV:
There are 4 memory care facilities in GRAFTON, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in GRAFTON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best GRAFTON, WV assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near GRAFTON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Beulahland Assisted Living
Beulahland Assisted Living provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Grafton, West Virginia. It can house a maximum of 26 seniors at a time. With a location at Route 1 Box 439a, in the 26354 zip code inside Taylor county, Beulahland Assisted Living provides assistance to those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Beulahland Assisted Living is licensed by West Virginia to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 506134. Some of the amenities offered by Beulahland Assisted Living include access to geriatric physician, dining assistance during meals and emergency pendant system.
Home Away From Home
Home Away From Home excels at providing dementia care services in Taylor county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 30 elderly residents. Home Away From Home welcomes pets and can provide scheduled escort services within the community, activities and programs that lower anxiety and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes to any seniors with dementia living in Grafton, WV and surrounding areas. Home Away From Home is located at Rt 3 Box 254, Us Rt 119 North, 26354 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Grafton City Hospital
When trying to find memory care centers in Grafton, West Virginia, you will find Grafton City Hospital as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 1 Hospital Plaza in the 26354 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 76 memory care units and offers amenities that include scheduled escort services within the community, access to physical and speech therapy and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Grafton City Hospital provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Grafton residents, but also to all Taylor county residents as well.
8 Rose Street Operations
If you need aid with daily living, 8 Rose Street Operations can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Grafton, West Virginia. 8 Rose Street Operations has a maximum capacity of 69 senior citizens. It includes amenities like care plans that promote independence, aid with dining and meal choices and daily living assistance. 8 Rose Street Operations is licensed by West Virginia and its license # is 112.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near GRAFTON, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in MIDDLEBOURNE, WV
- Memory Care in BLUEFIELD, WV
- Memory Care in DANVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in GARY, WV
- Memory Care in RAVENSWOOD, WV
- Memory Care in KEYSER, WV
- Memory Care in ANSTED, WV
- Memory Care in SUTTON, WV
- Memory Care in IVYDALE, WV
- Memory Care in MALDEN, WV
- Memory Care in MARTINSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in DUNBAR, WV
- Memory Care in GLEN DALE, WV
- Memory Care in PHILIPPI, WV
- Memory Care in SUMMERSVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in Tyler County, WV
- Memory Care in Mineral County, WV
- Memory Care in Mercer County, WV
- Memory Care in Wyoming County, WV
- Memory Care in Monongalia County, WV
- Memory Care in Putnam County, WV
- Memory Care in Mcdowell County, WV
- Memory Care in Upshur County, WV
- Memory Care in Wood County, WV
- Memory Care in Preston County, WV
- Memory Care in Monroe County, WV
- Memory Care in Harrison County, WV
- Memory Care in Lincoln County, WV
- Memory Care in Boone County, WV
- Memory Care in Cabell County, WV
Memory Care Costs in GRAFTON, WV:
GRAFTON memory care facilities rank #2 out of 104 cities in West Virginia for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,109 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,461 per month, while the most luxurious GRAFTON Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $6,871 per month. Memory care facilities in GRAFTON are more affordable than those located in Taylor County, WV, which has an average cost of $4,111 per month and can go as high as $6,836 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in GRAFTON compare to the rest of West Virginia and Taylor County:
- GRAFTON, WV - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,461/month
- Taylor County, WV - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,459/month
- West Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,526/month
- GRAFTON, WV average memory care cost: $4,109 /month
- Taylor County, WV average dementia care cost: $4,111/month
- West Virginia State average dementia care costs: $4,196/month
Median cost of memory care in GRAFTON is $2 less per month as compared to the Taylor County average. It is also $87 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in West Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951