Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FOLLANSBEE, WV:
There are 5 memory care facilities in FOLLANSBEE, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FOLLANSBEE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FOLLANSBEE, WV dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FOLLANSBEE, with cost that varies in each facility.
840 Lee Road Operations
840 Lee Road Operations specializes in dementia care in Follansbee, West Virginia. It can house a maximum of 115 adults at a time. With a location at 840 Lee Road, in the 26037 zip code inside Brooke county, 840 Lee Road Operations helps those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. 840 Lee Road Operations is licensed by West Virginia to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 109. Some of the amenities offered by 840 Lee Road Operations are medication administration and storage, monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering and personalized meal plans.
Mary Ann Manor
Mary Ann Manor specializes in providing dementia care services in Brooke county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 11 older adults. Mary Ann Manor is pet-friendly and can provide aid with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any seniors living in Follansbee, WV and surrounding areas. Mary Ann Manor is located at 2525 Eldersville Road, 26037 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find memory care facilities in Follansbee, West Virginia, you will find Golden Oaks as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 108 Lee Road in the 26037 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 19 dementia care units and provides services such as enhanced medical monitoring and independence-focused care. Its license number is 507366. Golden Oaks provides dementia care services not only to Follansbee residents, but also to all Brooke county residents as well.
2 More Facilities in Brooke County, WV
Ann's Country Retreat
If you need help with everyday tasks, Ann's Country Retreat can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Wellsburg, West Virginia. Ann's Country Retreat has a maximum capacity of 22 seniors and offers services like access to physical and speech therapy and dementia-specific programs and activities. Ann's Country Retreat is licensed by West Virginia and its license number is 507357.
Wellsburg Center is a new memory care center with capacity of 60 senior citizens and offers amenities such as custom memory care programs and activities and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is located at 70 Valley Haven Dr, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Wellsburg, WV senior citizens.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FOLLANSBEE, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in ELKINS, WV
- Memory Care in BECKLEY, WV
- Memory Care in DUNBAR, WV
- Memory Care in BARBOURSVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in CHARLES TOWN, WV
- Memory Care in MARTINSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in PETERSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in RAVENSWOOD, WV
- Memory Care in MOUNDSVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in PRINCETON, WV
- Memory Care in MORGANTOWN, WV
- Memory Care in PARKERSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Memory Care in SAINT ALBANS, WV
- Memory Care in HURRICANE, WV
- Memory Care in Harrison County, WV
- Memory Care in Marshall County, WV
- Memory Care in Kanawha County, WV
- Memory Care in Jackson County, WV
- Memory Care in Monongalia County, WV
- Memory Care in Putnam County, WV
- Memory Care in Marion County, WV
- Memory Care in Wood County, WV
- Memory Care in Cabell County, WV
- Memory Care in Greenbrier County, WV
- Memory Care in Randolph County, WV
- Memory Care in Fayette County, WV
- Memory Care in Wyoming County, WV
- Memory Care in Raleigh County, WV
- Memory Care in Hancock County, WV
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(800) 303-5357