Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in BEAVER, WV:
There are 5 memory care facilities in BEAVER, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in BEAVER throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best BEAVER, WV assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near BEAVER, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Villages At Greystone Inn
Villages At Greystone Inn enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Beaver, West Virginia. It can house a maximum of 70 Raleigh county residents at a time. With a location at 200 Greystone Drive, in the 25813 zip code in Raleigh county, Villages At Greystone Inn assists those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Villages At Greystone Inn is licensed by West Virginia to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 507503. Some of the services provided by Villages At Greystone Inn are monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, high ratio of caregivers to residents and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Raleigh County, WV
Riparian Investments specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Raleigh county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 201 seniors. Riparian Investments welcomes pets and can provide management of medication, assuring proper meal intake and weight gain and loss management to any older adults with dementia living in Beckley, WV and surrounding areas. Riparian Investments is located at 100 Heartland Drive, 25801 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Jackie Withrow Hospital
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Beckley, West Virginia, you will find Jackie Withrow Hospital as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 105 South Eisenhower Drive in the 25801 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 199 dementia care units and includes amenities that include transportation services to doctor appointments, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and aided morning and evening dressing. Its license number is 51. Jackie Withrow Hospital provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Beckley residents, but also to all Raleigh county residents as well.
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Pine Lodge can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Beckley, West Virginia. Pine Lodge has a total capacity of 120 dementia sufferers. It offers amenities such as programs for family members, activities and programs that lower anxiety and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance.
Raleigh Center is a new memory care center with capacity of 68 seniors. Raleigh Center provides services such as individually designed programs, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and emergency system with constant monitoring. It is located at 1631 Ritter Drive, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Daniels, WV seniors. Raleigh Center is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 116.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near BEAVER, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in NEW MARTINSVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in MOUNDSVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in HILLTOP, WV
- Memory Care in BECKLEY, WV
- Memory Care in GARY, WV
- Memory Care in BELINGTON, WV
- Memory Care in PETERSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in CROSS LANES, WV
- Memory Care in GLASGOW, WV
- Memory Care in LERONA, WV
- Memory Care in GAULEY BRIDGE, WV
- Memory Care in HARRISVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in COWEN, WV
- Memory Care in ANSTED, WV
- Memory Care in WILLIAMSON, WV
- Memory Care in Taylor County, WV
- Memory Care in Marion County, WV
- Memory Care in Wyoming County, WV
- Memory Care in Morgan County, WV
- Memory Care in Tyler County, WV
- Memory Care in Barbour County, WV
- Memory Care in Mercer County, WV
- Memory Care in Boone County, WV
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, WV
- Memory Care in Putnam County, WV
- Memory Care in Upshur County, WV
- Memory Care in Pleasants County, WV
- Memory Care in Mcdowell County, WV
- Memory Care in Mineral County, WV
- Memory Care in Randolph County, WV
Memory Care Costs in BEAVER, WV:
BEAVER memory care facilities rank #6 out of 104 cities in West Virginia for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,170 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,506 per month, while the most upscale BEAVER Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in cost to $6,926 per month. Memory care facilities in BEAVER are less affordable than those located in Raleigh County, WV, which has an average cost of $4,163 per month and can go as high as $6,905 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in BEAVER compare to other parts of West Virginia and Raleigh County:
- BEAVER, WV - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,506/month
- Raleigh County, WV - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,507/month
- West Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,526/month
- BEAVER, WV median memory care cost: $4,170 /month
- Raleigh County, WV median dementia care cost: $4,163/month
- West Virginia State average dementia care costs: $4,196/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in BEAVER is $7 more per month than the Raleigh County average. It is also $26 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in West Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951