Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in BEAVER, WV:
There are 5 memory care facilities in BEAVER, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in BEAVER throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best BEAVER, WV assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near BEAVER, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Villages At Greystone Inn
Villages At Greystone Inn provides Alzheimer’s care in Beaver, West Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 70 Raleigh county residents at a time. With a location at 200 Greystone Drive, in the 25813 zip code inside Raleigh county, Villages At Greystone Inn provides assistance to those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Villages At Greystone Inn is licensed by West Virginia to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 507503. Some of the services offered by Villages At Greystone Inn are programs for family members, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Raleigh County, WV
Pine Lodge specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Raleigh county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 120 elderly residents. Pine Lodge welcomes pets and can provide custom meal plans, physical, occupational and speech therapy and certified dementia care staff to any seniors with dementia living in Beckley, WV and surrounding areas. Pine Lodge is located at 405 Stanaford Road, 25801 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find memory care facilities in Beckley, West Virginia, you will find Riparian Investments as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 100 Heartland Drive in the 25801 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 201 dementia care units and provides services such as access to geriatric physician, programs to promote brain health and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Its license number is 61. Riparian Investments provides memory care not only to Beckley residents, but also to all Raleigh county residents as well.
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Raleigh Center can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Daniels, West Virginia. Raleigh Center has a total capacity of 68 older adults with dementia. It includes services that include family counseling and support program, access to physical and speech therapy and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. Raleigh Center is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 116.
Jackie Withrow Hospital
Jackie Withrow Hospital is a new memory care center that has capacity of 199 dementia sufferers. Jackie Withrow Hospital offers services such as access to geriatric physician, puzzles and other memory care activities and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care. It is situated at 105 South Eisenhower Drive, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Beckley, WV dementia sufferers. Jackie Withrow Hospital is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 51.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near BEAVER, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in HARRISVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in FARMINGTON, WV
- Memory Care in DANVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in PRINCETON, WV
- Memory Care in BUCKHANNON, WV
- Memory Care in RUPERT, WV
- Memory Care in WORTHINGTON, WV
- Memory Care in RAVENSWOOD, WV
- Memory Care in PINEVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in WILLIAMSON, WV
- Memory Care in LOST CREEK, WV
- Memory Care in HILLTOP, WV
- Memory Care in NEW RICHMOND, WV
- Memory Care in LINDSIDE, WV
- Memory Care in BARBOURSVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in Berkeley County, WV
- Memory Care in Pleasants County, WV
- Memory Care in Randolph County, WV
- Memory Care in Lincoln County, WV
- Memory Care in Wood County, WV
- Memory Care in Brooke County, WV
- Memory Care in Boone County, WV
- Memory Care in Summers County, WV
- Memory Care in Morgan County, WV
- Memory Care in Harrison County, WV
- Memory Care in Hancock County, WV
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, WV
- Memory Care in Marion County, WV
- Memory Care in Wyoming County, WV
- Memory Care in Cabell County, WV
Memory Care Costs in BEAVER, WV:
BEAVER memory care facilities rank #6 out of 104 cities in West Virginia for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,170 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,506 per month, while the most luxurious BEAVER Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $6,926 per month. Memory care facilities in BEAVER are less affordable than those located in Raleigh County, WV, which has an average cost of $4,163 per month and can go up to $6,905 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in BEAVER compare to the rest of West Virginia and Raleigh County:
- BEAVER, WV - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,506/month
- Raleigh County, WV - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,507/month
- West Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,526/month
- BEAVER, WV average memory care cost: $4,170 /month
- Raleigh County, WV average dementia care cost: $4,163/month
- West Virginia State average dementia care costs: $4,196/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in BEAVER is $7 more per month as compared to the Raleigh County average. It is also $26 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in West Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951