Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Port Townsend, WA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Port Townsend, Washington. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Port Townsend throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Port Townsend, WA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Port Townsend, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Victoria Place enables seniors to receive dementia care in Port Townsend, Washington. It can house a maximum of 39 adults at a time. With a location at 491 Discovery Rd, in the 98368 zip code in Jefferson county, Victoria Place provides help to those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Victoria Place is licensed by Washington to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2185. Some of the amenities offered by Victoria Place are enhanced medical monitoring, memory games and other activities and anytime toileting help.
Seaport Landing Retirement & Assisted Living Community
Seaport Landing Retirement & Assisted Living Community specializes in providing memory care services in Jefferson county, Washington. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 90 elderly residents. Seaport Landing Retirement & Assisted Living Community allows pets and can provide programs for family members, help during meal times and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care to any older adults with dementia living in Port Townsend, WA and surrounding areas. Seaport Landing Retirement & Assisted Living Community is located at 1201 Hancock St, 98368 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
San Juan Villa
When searching for memory care centers in Port Townsend, Washington, you will find San Juan Villa as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 112 Castellano Way in the 98368 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 32 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes services such as secure campus to prevent wandering, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and emergency pendant system. Its license number is 2143. San Juan Villa provides dementia care not only to Port Townsend residents, but also to all Jefferson county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Jefferson County, WA
Sunrise Adult Family Home
If you need assistance with daily living, Sunrise Adult Family Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Brinnon, Washington. Sunrise Adult Family Home has a total capacity of 6 seniors with dementia. It provides services such as medication administration and storage, assuring proper meal intake and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Sunrise Adult Family Home is licensed with Washington and its license # is 753487.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Port Townsend, Washington:
- Memory Care in PULLMAN, WA
- Memory Care in SEATAC, WA
- Memory Care in Mukilteo, WA
- Memory Care in BLAINE, WA
- Memory Care in MILTON, WA
- Memory Care in Kirkland, WA
- Memory Care in Bothell, WA
- Memory Care in KENMORE, WA
- Memory Care in LOPEZ ISLAND, WA
- Memory Care in KENT, WA
- Memory Care in Bonney Lake, WA
- Memory Care in OMAK, WA
- Memory Care in Arlington, WA
- Memory Care in WALLA WALLA, WA
- Memory Care in Spokane Valley, WA
- Memory Care in Grant County, WA
- Memory Care in Ferry County, WA
- Memory Care in Whitman County, WA
- Memory Care in Snohomish County, WA
- Memory Care in Island County, WA
- Memory Care in Whatcom County, WA
- Memory Care in Walla Walla County, WA
- Memory Care in Adams County, WA
- Memory Care in Pierce County, WA
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, WA
- Memory Care in Lincoln County, WA
- Memory Care in Lewis County, WA
- Memory Care in San Juan County, WA
- Memory Care in Asotin County, WA
- Memory Care in Pend Oreille County, WA
Memory Care Costs in Port Townsend, WA:
Port Townsend memory care facilities rank #8 out of 197 cities in Washington for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,775 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,764 per month, while the most luxurious Port Townsend Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $8,190 per month. Memory care facilities in Port Townsend are less affordable than those located in Jefferson County, WA, which has an average cost of $4,768 per month and can go up to $8,230 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Port Townsend compare to other parts of Washington and Jefferson County:
- Port Townsend, WA - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,764/month
- Jefferson County, WA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,767/month
- Washington State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,137/month
- Port Townsend, WA median memory care cost: $4,775 /month
- Jefferson County, WA median dementia care cost: $4,768/month
- Washington State average dementia care costs: $5,299/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Port Townsend is $7 more per month as compared to the Jefferson County average. It is also $524 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Washington. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951