Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Port Townsend, WA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Port Townsend, Washington. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Port Townsend throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Port Townsend, WA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Port Townsend, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Victoria Place enables seniors to receive memory care in Port Townsend, Washington. It can accommodate a maximum of 39 seniors at a time. With a location at 491 Discovery Rd, in the 98368 zip code inside Jefferson county, Victoria Place aids those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Victoria Place is licensed by Washington to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2185. Some of the amenities provided by Victoria Place include medication administration and storage, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care.
San Juan Villa
San Juan Villa specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Jefferson county, Washington. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 32 older adults. San Juan Villa allows pets and can provide tranquil and secure outdoor areas, memory games and other activities and dementia-trained nurses on staff to any dementia sufferers living in Port Townsend, WA and surrounding areas. San Juan Villa is located at 112 Castellano Way, 98368 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Seaport Landing Retirement & Assisted Living Community
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Port Townsend, Washington, you will find Seaport Landing Retirement & Assisted Living Community as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 1201 Hancock St in the 98368 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 90 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides amenities such as individualized programs and care, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Its license number is 2408. Seaport Landing Retirement & Assisted Living Community provides memory care not only to Port Townsend residents, but also to all Jefferson county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Jefferson County, WA
Sunrise Adult Family Home
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Sunrise Adult Family Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Brinnon, Washington. Sunrise Adult Family Home has a maximum capacity of 6 seniors with dementia. It includes amenities such as monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, physical, occupational and speech therapy and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Sunrise Adult Family Home is licensed by Washington and its license # is 753487.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Port Townsend, Washington:
- Memory Care in BRIER, WA
- Memory Care in Kirkland, WA
- Memory Care in Aberdeen, WA
- Memory Care in OLALLA, WA
- Memory Care in Dayton, WA
- Memory Care in EASTSOUND, WA
- Memory Care in UNIVERSITY PLACE, WA
- Memory Care in Lacey, WA
- Memory Care in OMAK, WA
- Memory Care in Shelton, WA
- Memory Care in SEDRO WOOLLEY, WA
- Memory Care in Mill Creek, WA
- Memory Care in MERCER ISLAND, WA
- Memory Care in PROSSER, WA
- Memory Care in YAKIMA, WA
- Memory Care in Snohomish County, WA
- Memory Care in Walla Walla County, WA
- Memory Care in Clallam County, WA
- Memory Care in San Juan County, WA
- Memory Care in Lewis County, WA
- Memory Care in Kittitas County, WA
- Memory Care in Spokane County, WA
- Memory Care in Kitsap County, WA
- Memory Care in Whitman County, WA
- Memory Care in Island County, WA
- Memory Care in Grays Harbor County, WA
- Memory Care in Lincoln County, WA
- Memory Care in Chelan County, WA
- Memory Care in Pend Oreille County, WA
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, WA
Memory Care Costs in Port Townsend, WA:
Port Townsend memory care facilities rank #8 out of 197 cities in Washington for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,775 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,764 per month, while the most upscale Port Townsend Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $8,190 per month. Memory care facilities in Port Townsend are less affordable than those located in Jefferson County, WA, which has an average cost of $4,768 per month and can go up to $8,230 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in Port Townsend compare to other parts of Washington and Jefferson County:
- Port Townsend, WA - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,764/month
- Jefferson County, WA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,767/month
- Washington State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,137/month
- Port Townsend, WA average memory care cost: $4,775 /month
- Jefferson County, WA average dementia care cost: $4,768/month
- Washington State average dementia care costs: $5,299/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Port Townsend is $7 more per month as compared to the Jefferson County average. It is also $524 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Washington. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951