Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Sevierville, TN:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Sevierville, Tennessee. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Sevierville throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Sevierville, TN assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Sevierville, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Sevierville provides memory care in Sevierville, Tennessee. It can house a maximum of 70 Sevier county residents at a time. With a location at 1020 Middle Creek Road, in the 37862 zip code inside Sevier county, Brookdale Sevierville helps those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Brookdale Sevierville is licensed by Tennessee to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 188. Some of the services offered by Brookdale Sevierville include constant medical checks to ensure well-being, access to physical and speech therapy and aided morning and evening dressing.
Mountainbrook Assisted Living
Mountainbrook Assisted Living specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Sevier county, Tennessee. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 74 seniors. Mountainbrook Assisted Living accepts pets and can provide medication monitoring, memory games and other activities and daily living help to any seniors living in Sevierville, TN and surrounding areas. Mountainbrook Assisted Living is located at 700 Markhill Drive, 37862 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Sevierville Health And Rehabilitation Center
When looking for memory care facilities in Sevierville, Tennessee, you will find Sevierville Health And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 415 Catlett Rd in the 37862 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 149 dementia care units and offers amenities such as secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, memory games and other activities and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Its license number is 445132. Sevierville Health And Rehabilitation Center provides memory care not only to Sevierville residents, but also to all Sevier county residents as well.
Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Sevierville, Tennessee. Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home has a maximum capacity of 54 senior citizens. It includes amenities like family counseling and support program, puzzles and other memory care activities and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home is licensed by Tennessee and its license # is 445129.
Dominion Senior Living Of Sevierville
Dominion Senior Living Of Sevierville is a new memory care center with capacity of 60 older adults with dementia. Dominion Senior Living Of Sevierville offers amenities such as monitoring of medications, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. It is located at 1102 Medical Park Court, and it is well equipped to provide memory care to Sevierville, TN older adults with dementia. Dominion Senior Living Of Sevierville is licensed with Tennessee and its license number is 392.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Sevier County, TN
Pigeon Forge Care & Rehab Center
Located at 415 Cole Drive, inside 37863 zip code area in Sevier county, Pigeon Forge Care & Rehab Center provides memory care to Pigeon Forge, TN senior citizens and includes amenities that include individualized programs and care, custom memory care programs and activities and weight gain and loss management. Pigeon Forge Care & Rehab Center can house no more than 120 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time. Pigeon Forge Care & Rehab Center has official license # of 445382.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Sevierville, Tennessee:
- Memory Care in Palmyra, TN
- Memory Care in Cookeville, TN
- Memory Care in Union City, TN
- Memory Care in Gainesboro, TN
- Memory Care in Savannah, TN
- Memory Care in Bruceton, TN
- Memory Care in Collierville, TN
- Memory Care in Dyersburg, TN
- Memory Care in Huntingdon, TN
- Memory Care in Monteagle, TN
- Memory Care in Trenton, TN
- Memory Care in Waverly, TN
- Memory Care in Dandridge, TN
- Memory Care in Bristol, TN
- Memory Care in Puryear, TN
- Memory Care in Decatur County, TN
- Memory Care in Fayette County, TN
- Memory Care in Anderson County, TN
- Memory Care in Dyer County, TN
- Memory Care in Cumberland County, TN
- Memory Care in Hamilton County, TN
- Memory Care in Gibson County, TN
- Memory Care in DeKalb County, TN
- Memory Care in Rutherford County, TN
- Memory Care in Trousdale County, TN
- Memory Care in White County, TN
- Memory Care in Jackson County, TN
- Memory Care in Carter County, TN
- Memory Care in Madison County, TN
- Memory Care in Washington County, TN
Memory Care Costs in Sevierville, TN:
Sevierville memory care facilities rank #4 out of 174 cities in Tennessee for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $3,984 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,365 per month, while the most luxury Sevierville Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $6,721 per month. Memory care facilities in Sevierville are less affordable than those located in Sevier County, TN, which has an average cost of $3,971 per month and can go up to $6,708 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Sevierville compare to other parts of Tennessee and Sevier County:
- Sevierville, TN - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,365/month
- Sevier County, TN - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,364/month
- Tennessee State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,708/month
- Sevierville, TN average memory care cost: $3,984 /month
- Sevier County, TN average dementia care cost: $3,971/month
- Tennessee State average dementia care costs: $4,492/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Sevierville is $13 more per month as compared to the Sevier County average. It is also $508 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Tennessee. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951