Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Sevierville, TN:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Sevierville, Tennessee. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Sevierville throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Sevierville, TN assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Sevierville, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Dominion Senior Living Of Sevierville
Dominion Senior Living Of Sevierville enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Sevierville, Tennessee. It can house a maximum of 60 seniors at a time. With a location at 1102 Medical Park Court, in the 37862 zip code in Sevier county, Dominion Senior Living Of Sevierville gives help to those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Dominion Senior Living Of Sevierville is licensed by Tennessee to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 392. Some of the services offered by Dominion Senior Living Of Sevierville include care focused on residents’ abilities, assuring proper meal intake and certified dementia care staff.
Brookdale Sevierville excels at providing dementia care in Sevier county, Tennessee. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 70 dementia residents. Brookdale Sevierville accepts pets and can provide scheduled transportation, brain health activities and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training to any older adults with dementia living in Sevierville, TN and surrounding areas. Brookdale Sevierville is located at 1020 Middle Creek Road, 37862 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Sevierville Health And Rehabilitation Center
When searching for memory care facilities in Sevierville, Tennessee, you will find Sevierville Health And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 415 Catlett Rd in the 37862 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 149 memory care units and provides amenities like medication monitoring, memory games and other activities and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. Its license number is 445132. Sevierville Health And Rehabilitation Center provides dementia care not only to Sevierville residents, but also to all Sevier county residents as well.
Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home
If you need assistance with daily living, Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Sevierville, Tennessee. Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home has a total capacity of 54 seniors with dementia. It offers services that include constant medical checks to ensure well-being, high ratio of caregivers to residents and emergency system with constant monitoring. Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home is licensed by Tennessee and its license # is 445129.
Mountainbrook Assisted Living
Mountainbrook Assisted Living is a new memory care center that has capacity of 74 senior citizens. Mountainbrook Assisted Living includes amenities such as local transportation services, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and help with toileting 24/7. It is situated at 700 Markhill Drive, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Sevierville, TN senior citizens. Mountainbrook Assisted Living is licensed with Tennessee and its license number is 13.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Sevier County, TN
Pigeon Forge Care & Rehab Center
Situated at 415 Cole Drive, inside 37863 zip code area in Sevier county, Pigeon Forge Care & Rehab Center provides Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Pigeon Forge, TN older adults with dementia and offers services like tranquil and secure outdoor areas, special activities for Alzheimer’s patients and regular checks for weight loss and gain. Pigeon Forge Care & Rehab Center can house no more than 120 older adults with dementia at a time. Pigeon Forge Care & Rehab Center has official license # of 445382.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Sevierville, Tennessee:
- Memory Care in Huntsville, TN
- Memory Care in Blountville, TN
- Memory Care in Madisonville, TN
- Memory Care in Sweetwater, TN
- Memory Care in Kingston, TN
- Memory Care in Parsons, TN
- Memory Care in Winchester, TN
- Memory Care in Trenton, TN
- Memory Care in Etowah, TN
- Memory Care in Decatur, TN
- Memory Care in Lawrenceburg, TN
- Memory Care in Cookeville, TN
- Memory Care in Brownsville, TN
- Memory Care in Portland, TN
- Memory Care in Mount Pleasant, TN
- Memory Care in Coffee County, TN
- Memory Care in Decatur County, TN
- Memory Care in Cumberland County, TN
- Memory Care in Lake County, TN
- Memory Care in Scott County, TN
- Memory Care in Bedford County, TN
- Memory Care in McNairy County, TN
- Memory Care in White County, TN
- Memory Care in Claiborne County, TN
- Memory Care in Hickman County, TN
- Memory Care in McMinn County, TN
- Memory Care in Smith County, TN
- Memory Care in Rhea County, TN
- Memory Care in Cheatham County, TN
- Memory Care in Lauderdale County, TN
Memory Care Costs in Sevierville, TN:
Sevierville memory care facilities rank #4 out of 174 cities in Tennessee for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $3,984 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,365 per month, while the most luxurious Sevierville Dementia care communities can go up in cost to $6,721 per month. Memory care facilities in Sevierville are less affordable than those located in Sevier County, TN, which has an average cost of $3,971 per month and can go up to $6,708 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Sevierville compare to the rest of Tennessee and Sevier County:
- Sevierville, TN - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,365/month
- Sevier County, TN - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,364/month
- Tennessee State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,708/month
- Sevierville, TN median memory care cost: $3,984 /month
- Sevier County, TN median dementia care cost: $3,971/month
- Tennessee State average dementia care costs: $4,492/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Sevierville is $13 more per month as compared to the Sevier County average. It is also $508 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Tennessee. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951