Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Jefferson City, TN:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Jefferson City, Tennessee. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Jefferson City throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Jefferson City, TN assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Jefferson City, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Darby House provides memory care in Jefferson City, Tennessee. It can house a maximum of 38 adults at a time. With a location at 249 E Broadway, in the 37760 zip code in Jefferson county, Darby House provides assistance to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Darby House is licensed by Tennessee to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 95. Some of the services offered by Darby House include care focused on residents’ abilities, dining assistance during meals and aided morning and evening dressing.
Jefferson City Health And Rehab Center
Jefferson City Health And Rehab Center specializes in providing dementia care in Jefferson county, Tennessee. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 170 seniors. Jefferson City Health And Rehab Center accepts pets and can provide transportation services to doctor appointments, high caregiver to resident ratio and promoted socialization to any seniors living in Jefferson City, TN and surrounding areas. Jefferson City Health And Rehab Center is located at 283 W Broadway Blvd, 37760 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Life Care Center Of Jefferson City
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Jefferson City, Tennessee, you will find Life Care Center Of Jefferson City as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 336 West Old Andrew Johnson Hwy in the 37760 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 121 memory care units and includes services that include routine well-being monitoring, dining assistance during meals and regular checks for weight loss and gain. Its license number is 445275. Life Care Center Of Jefferson City provides dementia care not only to Jefferson City residents, but also to all Jefferson county residents as well.
Signature Living Of Jefferson City
If you need assistance with daily living, Signature Living Of Jefferson City can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Jefferson City, Tennessee. Signature Living Of Jefferson City has a total capacity of 60 dementia sufferers. It includes services such as enhanced medical monitoring, physical, occupational and speech therapy and emergency pendant system. Signature Living Of Jefferson City is licensed with Tennessee and its license # is 424.
Chandler House is a new memory care center that has capacity of 64 senior citizens. Chandler House offers amenities such as local transportation services, access to physical and speech therapy and staff nurses trained in dementia care. It is situated at 550 Deerview Way, and it is well equipped to provide dementia care to Jefferson City, TN senior citizens. Chandler House is licensed with Tennessee and its license number is 185.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Jefferson County, TN
Jefferson County Nursing Home
Situated at 914 Industrial Park Rd, inside 37725 zip code area in Jefferson county, Jefferson County Nursing Home provides Alzheimer’s care to Dandridge, TN seniors with dementia and provides services like constant medical checks to ensure well-being, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Jefferson County Nursing Home can provide care to no more than 160 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time. Jefferson County Nursing Home has official license # of 445473.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Jefferson City, Tennessee:
- Memory Care in Union City, TN
- Memory Care in Rocky Top, TN
- Memory Care in Germantown, TN
- Memory Care in Cowan, TN
- Memory Care in Oak Ridge, TN
- Memory Care in Jonesborough, TN
- Memory Care in Signal Mountain, TN
- Memory Care in Mount Pleasant, TN
- Memory Care in Bells, TN
- Memory Care in Milan, TN
- Memory Care in Puryear, TN
- Memory Care in Blountville, TN
- Memory Care in Decatur, TN
- Memory Care in Pleasant Hill, TN
- Memory Care in Tracy City, TN
- Memory Care in Hardin County, TN
- Memory Care in McNairy County, TN
- Memory Care in Jackson County, TN
- Memory Care in Monroe County, TN
- Memory Care in Washington County, TN
- Memory Care in Hawkins County, TN
- Memory Care in Franklin County, TN
- Memory Care in Tipton County, TN
- Memory Care in Lawrence County, TN
- Memory Care in Hamilton County, TN
- Memory Care in Marshall County, TN
- Memory Care in Macon County, TN
- Memory Care in Claiborne County, TN
- Memory Care in Knox County, TN
- Memory Care in Williamson County, TN
Memory Care Costs in Jefferson City, TN:
Jefferson City memory care facilities rank #12 out of 174 cities in Tennessee for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,123 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,469 per month, while the most luxurious Jefferson City Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $6,890 per month. Memory care facilities in Jefferson City are less affordable than those located in Jefferson County, TN, which has an average cost of $4,121 per month and can go up to $6,863 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Jefferson City compare to the rest of Tennessee and Jefferson County:
- Jefferson City, TN - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,469/month
- Jefferson County, TN - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,466/month
- Tennessee State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,708/month
- Jefferson City, TN average memory care cost: $4,123 /month
- Jefferson County, TN average dementia care cost: $4,121/month
- Tennessee State average dementia care costs: $4,492/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Jefferson City is $2 more per month as compared to the Jefferson County average. It is also $369 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Tennessee. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951