Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in ZANESVILLE, OH:
There are 6 memory care facilities in ZANESVILLE, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in ZANESVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best ZANESVILLE, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near ZANESVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Clay Gardens Place
Clay Gardens Place specializes in memory care in Zanesville, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 65 seniors at a time. With a location at 3784 Frazeysburg Road, in the 43701 zip code in Muskingum county, Clay Gardens Place helps those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Clay Gardens Place is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2160R. Some of the amenities offered by Clay Gardens Place include local transportation services, access to physical and speech therapy and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms.
Brookdale Zanesville excels at providing dementia care in Muskingum county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 122 seniors. Brookdale Zanesville is pet-friendly and can provide monitoring of medications, memory games and other activities and regular checks for weight loss and gain to any seniors with dementia living in Zanesville, OH and surrounding areas. Brookdale Zanesville is located at 1575 Bowers Lane, 43701 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Primrose Retirement Communities
When trying to find memory care facilities in Zanesville, Ohio, you will find Primrose Retirement Communities as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 4212 North Pointe Drive in the 43701 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 136 memory care units and includes amenities that include programs for family members, puzzles and other memory care activities and regular checks for weight loss and gain. Its license number is 2506R. Primrose Retirement Communities provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Zanesville residents, but also to all Muskingum county residents as well.
Oaks At Bethesda
If you need help with everyday tasks, Oaks At Bethesda can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Zanesville, Ohio. Oaks At Bethesda has a total capacity of 20 older adults with dementia. It provides amenities such as medication administration and storage, custom memory care programs and activities and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. Oaks At Bethesda is licensed by Ohio and its license number is 2643R.
Helen Purcell Home
Helen Purcell Home is a new memory care center that has capacity of 72 dementia sufferers. Helen Purcell Home offers services such as individualized programs and care, aid with dining and meal choices and daily living help. It is situated at 1854 Norwood Boulevard, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia care to Zanesville, OH dementia sufferers. Helen Purcell Home is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 0540R.
Oaks At Northpointe
Situated at 3291 Northpointe Drive, inside 43701 zip code area in Muskingum county, Oaks At Northpointe provides assisted living and memory care to Zanesville, OH seniors and provides services such as secure walking paths and courtyard, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and help with toileting 24/7. Oaks At Northpointe can accommodate a total of 26 dementia sufferers at a time. Oaks At Northpointe has official license # of 2645R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near ZANESVILLE, Ohio:
- Memory Care in SIDNEY, OH
- Memory Care in MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, OH
- Memory Care in WESTERVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in BUCYRUS, OH
- Memory Care in FINDLAY, OH
- Memory Care in FAIRLAWN, OH
- Memory Care in DOVER, OH
- Memory Care in BRYAN, OH
- Memory Care in WILLARD, OH
- Memory Care in MAPLE HEIGHTS, OH
- Memory Care in SAINT HENRY, OH
- Memory Care in STEUBENVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in DALTON, OH
- Memory Care in ASHTABULA, OH
- Memory Care in WEST CARROLLTON, OH
- Memory Care in OTTAWA County, OH
- Memory Care in MERCER County, OH
- Memory Care in MONROE County, OH
- Memory Care in PAULDING County, OH
- Memory Care in RICHLAND County, OH
- Memory Care in CHAMPAIGN County, OH
- Memory Care in CLARK County, OH
- Memory Care in MAHONING County, OH
- Memory Care in BUTLER County, OH
- Memory Care in WARREN County, OH
- Memory Care in TUSCARAWAS County, OH
- Memory Care in SHELBY County, OH
- Memory Care in GUERNSEY County, OH
- Memory Care in PICKAWAY County, OH
- Memory Care in LAWRENCE County, OH
Memory Care Costs in ZANESVILLE, OH:
ZANESVILLE memory care facilities rank #3 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,405 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,626 per month, while the most luxurious ZANESVILLE Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,358 per month. Memory care facilities in ZANESVILLE are more affordable than those located in MUSKINGUM County, OH, which has an average cost of $4,411 per month and can go as high as $7,376 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in ZANESVILLE compare to the rest of Ohio and MUSKINGUM County:
- ZANESVILLE, OH - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,626/month
- MUSKINGUM County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,625/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- ZANESVILLE, OH median memory care cost: $4,405 /month
- MUSKINGUM County, OH median dementia care cost: $4,411/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of memory care in ZANESVILLE is $6 less per month than the MUSKINGUM County average. It is also $577 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951