Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in ZANESVILLE, OH:
There are 6 memory care facilities in ZANESVILLE, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in ZANESVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best ZANESVILLE, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near ZANESVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Primrose Retirement Communities
Primrose Retirement Communities provides Alzheimer’s care in Zanesville, Ohio. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 136 seniors at a time. With a location at 4212 North Pointe Drive, in the 43701 zip code in Muskingum county, Primrose Retirement Communities assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Primrose Retirement Communities is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2506R. Some of the services provided by Primrose Retirement Communities include secure campus to prevent wandering, physical, occupational and speech therapy and anytime toileting help.
Helen Purcell Home
Helen Purcell Home specializes in providing memory care services in Muskingum county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 72 elderly residents. Helen Purcell Home is pet-friendly and can provide alarmed and monitored exits, dining assistance during meals and help with grooming and getting dressed to any seniors living in Zanesville, OH and surrounding areas. Helen Purcell Home is located at 1854 Norwood Boulevard, 43701 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Oaks At Northpointe
When searching for dementia care facilities in Zanesville, Ohio, you will find Oaks At Northpointe as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 3291 Northpointe Drive in the 43701 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 26 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes services that include individually designed programs, activities and programs that lower anxiety and dressing and grooming assistance. Its license number is 2645R. Oaks At Northpointe provides memory care services not only to Zanesville residents, but also to all Muskingum county residents as well.
Oaks At Bethesda
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Oaks At Bethesda can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Zanesville, Ohio. Oaks At Bethesda has a total capacity of 20 older adults with dementia. It provides services that include monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. Oaks At Bethesda is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2643R.
Brookdale Zanesville is a new memory care center that has capacity of 122 dementia sufferers. Brookdale Zanesville provides services such as visiting geriatric physician, special activities for Alzheimer’s patients and emergency system with constant monitoring. It is situated at 1575 Bowers Lane, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Zanesville, OH dementia sufferers. Brookdale Zanesville is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2091R.
Clay Gardens Place
Located at 3784 Frazeysburg Road, inside 43701 zip code area in Muskingum county, Clay Gardens Place provides Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Zanesville, OH seniors with dementia and offers amenities such as visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, special activities for Alzheimer’s patients and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. Clay Gardens Place can house up to 65 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time. Clay Gardens Place has official license # of 2160R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near ZANESVILLE, Ohio:
- Memory Care in PEMBERVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in NORTH BALTIMORE, OH
- Memory Care in REYNOLDSBURG, OH
- Memory Care in VANDALIA, OH
- Memory Care in CLYDE, OH
- Memory Care in RITTMAN, OH
- Memory Care in MINERAL RIDGE, OH
- Memory Care in GREEN SPRINGS, OH
- Memory Care in SPRINGFIELD, OH
- Memory Care in LAKEWOOD, OH
- Memory Care in WILMINGTON, OH
- Memory Care in YELLOW SPRINGS, OH
- Memory Care in TROTWOOD, OH
- Memory Care in WOOSTER, OH
- Memory Care in NORTH ROYALTON, OH
- Memory Care in GREENE County, OH
- Memory Care in STARK County, OH
- Memory Care in SUMMIT County, OH
- Memory Care in CRAWFORD County, OH
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Memory Care in HURON County, OH
- Memory Care in PORTAGE County, OH
- Memory Care in HAMILTON County, OH
- Memory Care in MARION County, OH
- Memory Care in CLARK County, OH
- Memory Care in MONROE County, OH
- Memory Care in LAWRENCE County, OH
- Memory Care in TRUMBULL County, OH
- Memory Care in LORAIN County, OH
- Memory Care in MIAMI County, OH
Memory Care Costs in ZANESVILLE, OH:
ZANESVILLE memory care facilities rank #3 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,405 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,626 per month, while the most upscale ZANESVILLE Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in cost to $7,358 per month. Memory care facilities in ZANESVILLE are more affordable than those located in MUSKINGUM County, OH, which has an average cost of $4,411 per month and can go up to $7,376 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in ZANESVILLE compare to other parts of Ohio and MUSKINGUM County:
- ZANESVILLE, OH - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,626/month
- MUSKINGUM County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,625/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- ZANESVILLE, OH median memory care cost: $4,405 /month
- MUSKINGUM County, OH median dementia care cost: $4,411/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of memory care in ZANESVILLE is $6 less per month as compared to the MUSKINGUM County average. It is also $577 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951