Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in ZANESVILLE, OH:
There are 6 memory care facilities in ZANESVILLE, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in ZANESVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best ZANESVILLE, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near ZANESVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Zanesville specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Zanesville, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 122 adults at a time. With a location at 1575 Bowers Lane, in the 43701 zip code in Muskingum county, Brookdale Zanesville aids those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Brookdale Zanesville is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2091R. Some of the services provided by Brookdale Zanesville are controlled access community, aid with dining and meal choices and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training.
Oaks At Northpointe
Oaks At Northpointe specializes in providing dementia care services in Muskingum county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 26 older adults. Oaks At Northpointe accepts pets and can provide constant medical checks to ensure well-being, special colors to aid with memory and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia to any older adults with dementia living in Zanesville, OH and surrounding areas. Oaks At Northpointe is located at 3291 Northpointe Drive, 43701 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Primrose Retirement Communities
When searching for dementia care facilities in Zanesville, Ohio, you will find Primrose Retirement Communities as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 4212 North Pointe Drive in the 43701 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 136 dementia care units and provides services like programs for family members, aid with dining and meal choices and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care. Its license number is 2506R. Primrose Retirement Communities provides memory care services not only to Zanesville residents, but also to all Muskingum county residents as well.
Helen Purcell Home
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Helen Purcell Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Zanesville, Ohio. Helen Purcell Home has a total capacity of 72 seniors with dementia. It includes services like access to geriatric physician, custom memory care programs and activities and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Helen Purcell Home is licensed by Ohio and its license number is 0540R.
Oaks At Bethesda
Oaks At Bethesda is a new memory care center with capacity of 20 senior citizens. Oaks At Bethesda includes services such as personalized meal plans, special activities for Alzheimer’s patients and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. It is located at 2971 Maple Avenue, and it is well equipped to provide dementia care to Zanesville, OH senior citizens. Oaks At Bethesda is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2643R.
Clay Gardens Place
Located at 3784 Frazeysburg Road, inside 43701 zip code area in Muskingum county, Clay Gardens Place provides Alzheimer’s care to Zanesville, OH seniors and provides amenities like scheduled escort services within the community, dining assistance during meals and a homey design that facilitates friendships. Clay Gardens Place can accommodate no more than 65 dementia sufferers at a time. Clay Gardens Place has official license # of 2160R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near ZANESVILLE, Ohio:
- Memory Care in SAGAMORE HILLS, OH
- Memory Care in WOODSFIELD, OH
- Memory Care in SEBRING, OH
- Memory Care in COLDWATER, OH
- Memory Care in GAHANNA, OH
- Memory Care in GOSHEN, OH
- Memory Care in ROCKY RIVER, OH
- Memory Care in CHARDON, OH
- Memory Care in VAN WERT, OH
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN, OH
- Memory Care in BEAVERCREEK, OH
- Memory Care in CELINA, OH
- Memory Care in URBANA, OH
- Memory Care in DAYTON, OH
- Memory Care in MINERAL RIDGE, OH
- Memory Care in PUTNAM County, OH
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Memory Care in HANCOCK County, OH
- Memory Care in LORAIN County, OH
- Memory Care in MAHONING County, OH
- Memory Care in FAYETTE County, OH
- Memory Care in KNOX County, OH
- Memory Care in SANDUSKY County, OH
- Memory Care in MERCER County, OH
- Memory Care in CLARK County, OH
- Memory Care in HAMILTON County, OH
- Memory Care in PORTAGE County, OH
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, OH
- Memory Care in BELMONT County, OH
- Memory Care in DELAWARE County, OH
Memory Care Costs in ZANESVILLE, OH:
ZANESVILLE memory care facilities rank #3 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,405 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,626 per month, while the most luxury ZANESVILLE Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $7,358 per month. Memory care facilities in ZANESVILLE are more affordable than those located in MUSKINGUM County, OH, which has an average cost of $4,411 per month and can go as high as $7,376 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in ZANESVILLE compare to the rest of Ohio and MUSKINGUM County:
- ZANESVILLE, OH - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,626/month
- MUSKINGUM County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,625/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- ZANESVILLE, OH median memory care cost: $4,405 /month
- MUSKINGUM County, OH median dementia care cost: $4,411/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in ZANESVILLE is $6 less per month as compared to the MUSKINGUM County average. It is also $577 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951