Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SIDNEY, OH:
There are 5 memory care facilities in SIDNEY, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SIDNEY throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SIDNEY, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SIDNEY, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Lane Park Of Sidney
Lane Park Of Sidney enables seniors to receive memory care in Sidney, Ohio. It can house a maximum of 100 adults at a time. With a location at 1150 West Russell Road, in the 45365 zip code in Shelby county, Lane Park Of Sidney provides help to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Lane Park Of Sidney is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2655R. Some of the services provided by Lane Park Of Sidney are secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and staff nurses trained in dementia care.
Pavilion excels at providing memory care in Shelby county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 50 seniors. Pavilion is pet-friendly and can provide local transportation services, high caregiver to resident ratio and help with grooming and getting dressed to any dementia sufferers living in Sidney, OH and surrounding areas. Pavilion is located at 705 Fulton Street, 45365 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Fair Haven Shelby County
When searching for dementia care facilities in Sidney, Ohio, you will find Fair Haven Shelby County as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 2901 Fair Road in the 45365 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 134 memory care units and provides services that include medication administration and storage, physical, occupational and speech therapy and dressing and grooming assistance. Its license number is 366235. Fair Haven Shelby County provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Sidney residents, but also to all Shelby county residents as well.
Dorothy Love Retirement Community
If you need help with everyday tasks, Dorothy Love Retirement Community can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Sidney, Ohio. Dorothy Love Retirement Community has a maximum capacity of 78 dementia sufferers. It includes amenities that include family counseling and support program, memory games and other activities and emergency call response system. Dorothy Love Retirement Community is licensed by Ohio and its license # is 1592R.
Sidney Care Center
Sidney Care Center is a new memory care center with capacity of 51 dementia sufferers. Sidney Care Center includes services such as management of medication, activities and programs that lower anxiety and dressing and grooming assistance. It is located at 510 Buckeye Street, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Sidney, OH dementia sufferers. Sidney Care Center is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 366033.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SIDNEY, Ohio:
- Memory Care in DELPHOS, OH
- Memory Care in COLUMBUS, OH
- Memory Care in NEWTON FALLS, OH
- Memory Care in AUSTINBURG, OH
- Memory Care in WASHINGTON COURT HOUSE, OH
- Memory Care in PERRYSBURG, OH
- Memory Care in MASSILLON, OH
- Memory Care in PAINESVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in JOHNSTOWN, OH
- Memory Care in LANCASTER, OH
- Memory Care in POLAND, OH
- Memory Care in BELLAIRE, OH
- Memory Care in SAGAMORE HILLS, OH
- Memory Care in CENTERVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in TROTWOOD, OH
- Memory Care in ASHTABULA County, OH
- Memory Care in SCIOTO County, OH
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Memory Care in CRAWFORD County, OH
- Memory Care in LAKE County, OH
- Memory Care in LORAIN County, OH
- Memory Care in UNION County, OH
- Memory Care in COLUMBIANA County, OH
- Memory Care in BUTLER County, OH
- Memory Care in GEAUGA County, OH
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Memory Care in CLARK County, OH
- Memory Care in ASHLAND County, OH
- Memory Care in HURON County, OH
- Memory Care in MUSKINGUM County, OH
Memory Care Costs in SIDNEY, OH:
SIDNEY memory care facilities rank #32 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,820 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,917 per month, while the most luxury SIDNEY Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $7,924 per month. Memory care facilities in SIDNEY are more affordable than those located in SHELBY County, OH, which has an average cost of $4,820 per month and can go up to $7,960 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in SIDNEY compare to other parts of Ohio and SHELBY County:
- SIDNEY, OH - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,917/month
- SHELBY County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,927/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- SIDNEY, OH median memory care cost: $4,820 /month
- SHELBY County, OH median dementia care cost: $4,820/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in SIDNEY is $0 less per month as compared to the SHELBY County average. It is also $162 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951