Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in MOUNT VERNON, OH:
There are 5 memory care facilities in MOUNT VERNON, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in MOUNT VERNON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best MOUNT VERNON, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near MOUNT VERNON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Ohio Eastern Star Home
Ohio Eastern Star Home provides Alzheimer’s care in Mount Vernon, Ohio. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 20 adults at a time. With a location at 1451 Gambier Road, in the 43050 zip code inside Knox county, Ohio Eastern Star Home aids those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Ohio Eastern Star Home is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 1037R. Some of the amenities provided by Ohio Eastern Star Home are monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance.
Brookdale Mount Vernon
Brookdale Mount Vernon specializes in providing memory care in Knox county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 110 older adults. Brookdale Mount Vernon accepts pets and can provide secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and a homey design that facilitates friendships to any seniors with dementia living in Mount Vernon, OH and surrounding areas. Brookdale Mount Vernon is located at 1615 Yauger Road, 43050 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Mount Vernon Health And Rehabilitation Center
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Mount Vernon, Ohio, you will find Mount Vernon Health And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 1133 Gambier Road in the 43050 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 16 memory care units and includes services that include alarmed and monitored exits, programs to promote brain health and emergency pendant system. Its license number is 2426R. Mount Vernon Health And Rehabilitation Center provides dementia care not only to Mount Vernon residents, but also to all Knox county residents as well.
Country Club Center Ii
If you need help with everyday tasks, Country Club Center Ii can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Mount Vernon, Ohio. Country Club Center Ii has a total capacity of 58 seniors. It provides amenities such as secure campus to prevent wandering, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and weight gain and loss management. Country Club Center Ii is licensed by Ohio and its license number is 1690R.
Mount Vernon Health And Rehabilitation Center
Mount Vernon Health And Rehabilitation Center is a new memory care center with capacity of 16 older adults with dementia. Mount Vernon Health And Rehabilitation Center provides amenities such as scheduled transportation, programs to promote brain health and daily living assistance. It is located at 1139 Gambier Road, and it is properly equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Mount Vernon, OH older adults with dementia. Mount Vernon Health And Rehabilitation Center is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2253R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near MOUNT VERNON, Ohio:
- Memory Care in VANDALIA, OH
- Memory Care in BOWLING GREEN, OH
- Memory Care in PLAIN CITY, OH
- Memory Care in ROCKFORD, OH
- Memory Care in ROCKY RIVER, OH
- Memory Care in POLAND, OH
- Memory Care in UPPER SANDUSKY, OH
- Memory Care in WOODSFIELD, OH
- Memory Care in ASHLAND, OH
- Memory Care in GARFIELD HEIGHTS, OH
- Memory Care in AMHERST, OH
- Memory Care in MINERVA, OH
- Memory Care in CUYAHOGA FALLS, OH
- Memory Care in YOUNGSTOWN, OH
- Memory Care in MEDINA, OH
- Memory Care in SANDUSKY County, OH
- Memory Care in COLUMBIANA County, OH
- Memory Care in OTTAWA County, OH
- Memory Care in LICKING County, OH
- Memory Care in MONROE County, OH
- Memory Care in DARKE County, OH
- Memory Care in LOGAN County, OH
- Memory Care in PAULDING County, OH
- Memory Care in WILLIAMS County, OH
- Memory Care in FAYETTE County, OH
- Memory Care in HURON County, OH
- Memory Care in GEAUGA County, OH
- Memory Care in BUTLER County, OH
- Memory Care in JACKSON County, OH
- Memory Care in GREENE County, OH
Memory Care Costs in MOUNT VERNON, OH:
MOUNT VERNON memory care facilities rank #14 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,626 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,790 per month, while the most upscale MOUNT VERNON Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $7,662 per month. Memory care facilities in MOUNT VERNON are less affordable than those located in KNOX County, OH, which has an average cost of $4,624 per month and can go up to $7,664 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in MOUNT VERNON compare to other parts of Ohio and KNOX County:
- MOUNT VERNON, OH - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,790/month
- KNOX County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,797/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- MOUNT VERNON, OH average memory care cost: $4,626 /month
- KNOX County, OH average dementia care cost: $4,624/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of memory care in MOUNT VERNON is $2 more per month as compared to the KNOX County average. It is also $356 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951