Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in MARYSVILLE, OH:
There are 5 memory care facilities in MARYSVILLE, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in MARYSVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best MARYSVILLE, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near MARYSVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Marysville enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Marysville, Ohio. It can house a maximum of 101 adults at a time. With a location at 1565 London Avenue, in the 43040 zip code in Union county, Brookdale Marysville provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Brookdale Marysville is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2569R. Some of the amenities provided by Brookdale Marysville are encouraged family participation, special colors to aid with memory and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
Prestige Gardens excels at providing memory care services in Union county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 100 senior citizens. Prestige Gardens welcomes pets and can provide constant medical checks to ensure well-being, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and emergency pendant system to any older adults with dementia living in Marysville, OH and surrounding areas. Prestige Gardens is located at 755 South Plum Street, 43040 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Milcrest Nursing Center
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Marysville, Ohio, you will find Milcrest Nursing Center as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 730 Milcrest Drive in the 43040 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 50 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities such as secure walking paths and courtyard, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and help with toileting 24/7. Its license number is 365605. Milcrest Nursing Center provides memory care services not only to Marysville residents, but also to all Union county residents as well.
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Memorial Gables can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Marysville, Ohio. Memorial Gables has a total capacity of 112 seniors. It offers amenities such as care plans that promote independence, aid with dining and meal choices and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care. Memorial Gables is licensed with Ohio and its license # is 365864.
Carriage Court Of Marysville
Carriage Court Of Marysville is a new memory care center with capacity of 70 older adults with dementia. Carriage Court Of Marysville provides services such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being, brain health activities and certified dementia care staff. It is situated at 717 South Walnut Street, and it is well equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Marysville, OH older adults with dementia. Carriage Court Of Marysville is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2054R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near MARYSVILLE, Ohio:
- Memory Care in EAST LIVERPOOL, OH
- Memory Care in CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, OH
- Memory Care in WORTHINGTON, OH
- Memory Care in BROADVIEW HEIGHTS, OH
- Memory Care in UPPER ARLINGTON, OH
- Memory Care in NEWTON FALLS, OH
- Memory Care in EAST CLEVELAND, OH
- Memory Care in CHAGRIN FALLS, OH
- Memory Care in NORTH RIDGEVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in NEW BOSTON, OH
- Memory Care in PERRYSBURG, OH
- Memory Care in XENIA, OH
- Memory Care in AVON, OH
- Memory Care in SAINT HENRY, OH
- Memory Care in MASON, OH
- Memory Care in TRUMBULL County, OH
- Memory Care in HENRY County, OH
- Memory Care in HARDIN County, OH
- Memory Care in HURON County, OH
- Memory Care in LICKING County, OH
- Memory Care in CLINTON County, OH
- Memory Care in MIAMI County, OH
- Memory Care in OTTAWA County, OH
- Memory Care in LOGAN County, OH
- Memory Care in MADISON County, OH
- Memory Care in LAWRENCE County, OH
- Memory Care in MERCER County, OH
- Memory Care in WOOD County, OH
- Memory Care in DELAWARE County, OH
- Memory Care in MONROE County, OH
Memory Care Costs in MARYSVILLE, OH:
MARYSVILLE memory care facilities rank #73 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $5,329 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $3,247 per month, while the most luxury MARYSVILLE Dementia care communities can go up in price to $8,722 per month. Memory care facilities in MARYSVILLE are more affordable than those located in UNION County, OH, which has an average cost of $5,338 per month and can go as high as $8,765 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in MARYSVILLE compare to the rest of Ohio and UNION County:
- MARYSVILLE, OH - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $3,247/month
- UNION County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,245/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- MARYSVILLE, OH average memory care cost: $5,329 /month
- UNION County, OH average dementia care cost: $5,338/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of memory care in MARYSVILLE is $9 less per month than the UNION County average. It is also $347 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951