Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in MARYSVILLE, OH:
There are 5 memory care facilities in MARYSVILLE, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in MARYSVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best MARYSVILLE, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near MARYSVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Memorial Gables enables seniors to receive dementia care in Marysville, Ohio. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 112 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 390 Gables Drive, in the 43040 zip code inside Union county, Memorial Gables assists those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Memorial Gables is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 365864. Some of the amenities offered by Memorial Gables include tranquil and secure outdoor areas, physical, occupational and speech therapy and certified dementia care staff.
Milcrest Nursing Center
Milcrest Nursing Center specializes in providing dementia care services in Union county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 50 older adults. Milcrest Nursing Center allows pets and can provide individualized meals, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training to any seniors living in Marysville, OH and surrounding areas. Milcrest Nursing Center is located at 730 Milcrest Drive, 43040 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Carriage Court Of Marysville
When searching for memory care facilities in Marysville, Ohio, you will find Carriage Court Of Marysville as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 717 South Walnut Street in the 43040 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 70 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides services like programs for family members, puzzles and other memory care activities and 24/7 toileting assistance. Its license number is 2054R. Carriage Court Of Marysville provides memory care not only to Marysville residents, but also to all Union county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Brookdale Marysville can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Marysville, Ohio. Brookdale Marysville has a total capacity of 101 dementia sufferers. It offers amenities like transportation to medical appointments, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and assistance with daily living. Brookdale Marysville is licensed with Ohio and its license # is 2569R.
Prestige Gardens is a new memory care center that has capacity of 100 seniors with dementia. Prestige Gardens offers amenities such as care focused on residents’ abilities, memory games and other activities and aided morning and evening dressing. It is located at 755 South Plum Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Marysville, OH seniors with dementia. Prestige Gardens is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 365577.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near MARYSVILLE, Ohio:
- Memory Care in UPPER ARLINGTON, OH
- Memory Care in YELLOW SPRINGS, OH
- Memory Care in PROCTORVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, OH
- Memory Care in FOSTORIA, OH
- Memory Care in WHITEHALL, OH
- Memory Care in GROVEPORT, OH
- Memory Care in MARIETTA, OH
- Memory Care in MILFORD, OH
- Memory Care in STOW, OH
- Memory Care in PEEBLES, OH
- Memory Care in WILMINGTON, OH
- Memory Care in DELAWARE, OH
- Memory Care in ZANESVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in ELYRIA, OH
- Memory Care in CLARK County, OH
- Memory Care in ASHLAND County, OH
- Memory Care in AUGLAIZE County, OH
- Memory Care in OTTAWA County, OH
- Memory Care in WYANDOT County, OH
- Memory Care in MONROE County, OH
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, OH
- Memory Care in GEAUGA County, OH
- Memory Care in HARDIN County, OH
- Memory Care in COSHOCTON County, OH
- Memory Care in MARION County, OH
- Memory Care in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Memory Care in CLINTON County, OH
- Memory Care in ROSS County, OH
- Memory Care in TUSCARAWAS County, OH
Memory Care Costs in MARYSVILLE, OH:
MARYSVILLE memory care facilities rank #73 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $5,329 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $3,247 per month, while the most luxury MARYSVILLE Dementia care communities can go up in cost to $8,722 per month. Memory care facilities in MARYSVILLE are more affordable than those located in UNION County, OH, which has an average cost of $5,338 per month and can go up to $8,765 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in MARYSVILLE compare to the rest of Ohio and UNION County:
- MARYSVILLE, OH - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $3,247/month
- UNION County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,245/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- MARYSVILLE, OH median memory care cost: $5,329 /month
- UNION County, OH median dementia care cost: $5,338/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of memory care in MARYSVILLE is $9 less per month as compared to the UNION County average. It is also $347 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951