Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in IRONTON, OH:
There are 5 memory care facilities in IRONTON, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in IRONTON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best IRONTON, OH dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near IRONTON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Close To Home Iii
Close To Home Iii specializes in dementia care in Ironton, Ohio. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 45 older adults at a time. With a location at 617 Center St, in the 45638 zip code inside Lawrence county, Close To Home Iii provides assistance to those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Close To Home Iii is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2581R. Some of the amenities offered by Close To Home Iii are medication monitoring, enclosed courtyard and facility grounds and visiting geriatric physician.
Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton
Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton excels at providing memory care in Lawrence county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 125 elderly residents. Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors with dementia living in Ironton, OH and surrounding areas. Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton is located at 1050 Clinton Street, 45638 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Close To Home
When trying to find memory care centers in Ironton, Ohio, you will find Close To Home as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 503 Vernon Street in the 45638 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 25 dementia care units and offers amenities that include routine well-being monitoring and care plans that promote independence. Its license number is 2697R. Close To Home provides memory care not only to Ironton residents, but also to all Lawrence county residents as well.
Sanctuary At Ohio Valley
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Sanctuary At Ohio Valley can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Ironton, Ohio. Sanctuary At Ohio Valley has a total capacity of 93 dementia sufferers and provides amenities such as access to physical and speech therapy and daily activities created for memory care patients. Sanctuary At Ohio Valley is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 365791.
1 More Facilities in LAWRENCE County, OH
Wyngate At Rivers Edge
Wyngate At Rivers Edge is a new memory care center with capacity of 78 seniors with dementia and provides services such as custom memory care programs and activities and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is located at 7694 County Road 107, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Proctorville, OH seniors with dementia. Wyngate At Rivers Edge is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2671R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near IRONTON, Ohio:
- Memory Care in BRUNSWICK, OH
- Memory Care in PERRYSBURG, OH
- Memory Care in ASHTABULA, OH
- Memory Care in ALLIANCE, OH
- Memory Care in CHILLICOTHE, OH
- Memory Care in HAMILTON, OH
- Memory Care in RAVENNA, OH
- Memory Care in GROVE CITY, OH
- Memory Care in AKRON, OH
- Memory Care in PAINESVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in URBANA, OH
- Memory Care in BARBERTON, OH
- Memory Care in GAHANNA, OH
- Memory Care in MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, OH
- Memory Care in WOODSFIELD, OH
- Memory Care in WAYNE County, OH
- Memory Care in ROSS County, OH
- Memory Care in HAMILTON County, OH
- Memory Care in COSHOCTON County, OH
- Memory Care in MERCER County, OH
- Memory Care in CRAWFORD County, OH
- Memory Care in TUSCARAWAS County, OH
- Memory Care in CHAMPAIGN County, OH
- Memory Care in SANDUSKY County, OH
- Memory Care in MAHONING County, OH
- Memory Care in ATHENS County, OH
- Memory Care in TRUMBULL County, OH
- Memory Care in LOGAN County, OH
- Memory Care in CLERMONT County, OH
- Memory Care in CUYAHOGA County, OH
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951