Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Reidsville, NC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Reidsville, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Reidsville throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Reidsville, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Reidsville, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Reidsville provides Alzheimer’s care in Reidsville, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 76 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 2931 Vance Street, in the 27320 zip code inside Rockingham county, Brookdale Reidsville provides assistance to those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services provided by Brookdale Reidsville are access to geriatric nurse practitioner, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and dressing and grooming assistance.
Pine Forrest Home For The Aged
Pine Forrest Home For The Aged excels at providing memory care services in Rockingham county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 58 elderly residents. Pine Forrest Home For The Aged allows pets and can provide transportation services to doctor appointments, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and staff nurses trained in dementia care to any seniors living in Reidsville, NC and surrounding areas. Pine Forrest Home For The Aged is located at 312 Broad Street, 27320 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Highgrove Long Term Care Center
When looking for dementia care facilities in Reidsville, North Carolina, you will find Highgrove Long Term Care Center as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 2135 S. Scales Street in the 27320 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 62 memory care units and offers amenities such as visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, physical, occupational and speech therapy and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. Highgrove Long Term Care Center provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Reidsville residents, but also to all Rockingham county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Rockingham County, NC
North Pointe Of Mayodan
If you need help with daily living tasks, North Pointe Of Mayodan can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Mayodan, North Carolina. North Pointe Of Mayodan has a maximum capacity of 70 seniors with dementia. It offers amenities like individualized meals, custom memory care programs and activities and anytime toileting help.
Moyer's Assisted Living
Moyer's Assisted Living is a new memory care center with capacity of 18 older adults with dementia. Moyer's Assisted Living offers amenities such as access to geriatric physician, brain health activities and emergency call response system. It is situated at 5767 Hwy 135, and it is well equipped to provide memory care to Stoneville, NC older adults with dementia.
Located at 314 W. Kings Highway, inside 27288 zip code area in Rockingham county, Brookdale Eden provides Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Eden, NC dementia sufferers and offers amenities that include encouraged family participation, activities and programs that lower anxiety and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. Brookdale Eden can provide care to a total of 82 seniors at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Reidsville, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Snow Hill, NC
- Memory Care in Zebulon, NC
- Memory Care in Mocksville, NC
- Memory Care in Sanford, NC
- Memory Care in Lenoir, NC
- Memory Care in Henderson, NC
- Memory Care in Cherryville, NC
- Memory Care in Boone, NC
- Memory Care in Shallotte, NC
- Memory Care in Pantego, NC
- Memory Care in Candor, NC
- Memory Care in Salisbury, NC
- Memory Care in Waynesville, NC
- Memory Care in Morganton, NC
- Memory Care in Rocky Mount, NC
- Memory Care in Yancey County, NC
- Memory Care in Lee County, NC
- Memory Care in Randolph County, NC
- Memory Care in Hertford County, NC
- Memory Care in Sampson County, NC
- Memory Care in Buncombe County, NC
- Memory Care in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Memory Care in Chowan County, NC
- Memory Care in Forsyth County, NC
- Memory Care in Stanly County, NC
- Memory Care in Catawba County, NC
- Memory Care in Davidson County, NC
- Memory Care in Harnett County, NC
- Memory Care in Haywood County, NC
- Memory Care in Rutherford County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Reidsville, NC:
Reidsville memory care facilities rank #11 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,242 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,590 per month, while the most luxury Reidsville Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up to $6,976 per month. Memory care facilities in Reidsville are more affordable than those located in Rockingham County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,246 per month and can go as high as $6,981 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Reidsville compare to the rest of North Carolina and Rockingham County:
- Reidsville, NC - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,590/month
- Rockingham County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,582/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Reidsville, NC average memory care cost: $4,242 /month
- Rockingham County, NC average dementia care cost: $4,246/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Reidsville is $4 less per month than the Rockingham County average. It is also $465 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951