Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Pittsboro, NC:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Pittsboro, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Pittsboro throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Pittsboro, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Pittsboro, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Pittsboro Christian Village
Pittsboro Christian Village specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Pittsboro, North Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 40 seniors at a time. With a location at 1825 East Street, in the 27312 zip code in Chatham county, Pittsboro Christian Village aids those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Pittsboro Christian Village include visiting geriatric physician, special colors to aid with memory and a home-like design to encourage socialization.
Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro
Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro excels at providing dementia care services in Chatham county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 90 senior citizens. Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro allows pets and can provide visiting geriatric physician, physical, occupational and speech therapy and emergency pendant system to any older adults with dementia living in Pittsboro, NC and surrounding areas. Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro is located at 140 Brookstone Lane, 27312 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Chatham County, NC
Coventry House Of Siler City
When trying to find memory care facilities in Siler City, North Carolina, you will find Coventry House Of Siler City as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 260 Village Lake Road in the 27344 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 66 memory care units and provides amenities like encouraged family participation, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and assistance with daily living. Coventry House Of Siler City provides memory care not only to Siler City residents, but also to all Chatham county residents as well.
Carolina Meadows Fairways
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Carolina Meadows Fairways can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Carolina Meadows Fairways has a maximum capacity of 95 seniors with dementia. It provides services like custom meal plans, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and dementia-trained nurses on staff.
Chatham Ridge Assisted Living
Chatham Ridge Assisted Living is a new memory care center with capacity of 91 senior citizens. Chatham Ridge Assisted Living offers amenities such as scheduled transportation, access to physical and speech therapy and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. It is located at 114 Polks Village Lane, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Chapel Hill, NC senior citizens.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Pittsboro, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Mars Hill, NC
- Memory Care in Newton Grove, NC
- Memory Care in Pink Hill, NC
- Memory Care in Columbus, NC
- Memory Care in Lenoir, NC
- Memory Care in St. Pauls, NC
- Memory Care in Thomasville, NC
- Memory Care in Randleman, NC
- Memory Care in Bladenboro, NC
- Memory Care in Southport, NC
- Memory Care in Asheboro, NC
- Memory Care in Pineville, NC
- Memory Care in Mayodan, NC
- Memory Care in Lexington, NC
- Memory Care in Pleasant Hill, NC
- Memory Care in Gaston County, NC
- Memory Care in Lee County, NC
- Memory Care in Wilson County, NC
- Memory Care in Bertie County, NC
- Memory Care in Person County, NC
- Memory Care in Orange County, NC
- Memory Care in Hertford County, NC
- Memory Care in Craven County, NC
- Memory Care in Burke County, NC
- Memory Care in Bladen County, NC
- Memory Care in Richmond County, NC
- Memory Care in Carteret County, NC
- Memory Care in Duplin County, NC
- Memory Care in Alamance County, NC
- Memory Care in Stokes County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Pittsboro, NC:
Pittsboro memory care facilities rank #48 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $5,079 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $3,163 per month, while the most luxurious Pittsboro Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $8,141 per month. Memory care facilities in Pittsboro are less affordable than those located in Chatham County, NC, which has an average cost of $5,075 per month and can go as high as $8,118 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Pittsboro compare to other parts of North Carolina and Chatham County:
- Pittsboro, NC - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,163/month
- Chatham County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,163/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Pittsboro, NC average memory care cost: $5,079 /month
- Chatham County, NC average dementia care cost: $5,075/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of memory care in Pittsboro is $4 more per month than the Chatham County average. It is also $372 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951