Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Pittsboro, NC:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Pittsboro, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Pittsboro throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Pittsboro, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Pittsboro, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro
Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro provides Alzheimer’s care in Pittsboro, North Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 90 adults at a time. With a location at 140 Brookstone Lane, in the 27312 zip code inside Chatham county, Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro aids those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services provided by Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro include transportation services to doctor appointments, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care.
Pittsboro Christian Village
Pittsboro Christian Village specializes in providing memory care services in Chatham county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 40 elderly residents. Pittsboro Christian Village accepts pets and can provide routine vital sign and health monitoring, activities and programs that lower anxiety and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care to any seniors with dementia living in Pittsboro, NC and surrounding areas. Pittsboro Christian Village is located at 1825 East Street, 27312 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Chatham County, NC
Coventry House Of Siler City
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Siler City, North Carolina, you will find Coventry House Of Siler City as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 260 Village Lake Road in the 27344 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 66 memory care units and includes amenities like local transportation services, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. Coventry House Of Siler City provides memory care not only to Siler City residents, but also to all Chatham county residents as well.
Carolina Meadows Fairways
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Carolina Meadows Fairways can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Carolina Meadows Fairways has a total capacity of 95 senior citizens. It includes services such as care focused on residents’ abilities, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and daily living assistance.
Chatham Ridge Assisted Living
Chatham Ridge Assisted Living is a new memory care center that has capacity of 91 seniors. Chatham Ridge Assisted Living provides amenities such as access to geriatric physician, brain health activities and dressing and grooming assistance. It is located at 114 Polks Village Lane, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Chapel Hill, NC seniors.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Pittsboro, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in North Wilkesboro, NC
- Memory Care in Harmony, NC
- Memory Care in Wilkesboro, NC
- Memory Care in Elizabeth City, NC
- Memory Care in Moyock, NC
- Memory Care in Clinton, NC
- Memory Care in Forest City, NC
- Memory Care in Charlotte, NC
- Memory Care in Arden, NC
- Memory Care in Williamston, NC
- Memory Care in Rich Square, NC
- Memory Care in Rockingham, NC
- Memory Care in Waynesville, NC
- Memory Care in Carthage, NC
- Memory Care in Albemarle, NC
- Memory Care in Brunswick County, NC
- Memory Care in Guilford County, NC
- Memory Care in Warren County, NC
- Memory Care in Scotland County, NC
- Memory Care in Davidson County, NC
- Memory Care in Currituck County, NC
- Memory Care in Davie County, NC
- Memory Care in Columbus County, NC
- Memory Care in Rockingham County, NC
- Memory Care in Transylvania County, NC
- Memory Care in Rowan County, NC
- Memory Care in Yancey County, NC
- Memory Care in Wayne County, NC
- Memory Care in Caldwell County, NC
- Memory Care in Caswell County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Pittsboro, NC:
Pittsboro memory care facilities rank #48 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $5,079 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $3,163 per month, while the most upscale Pittsboro Dementia care communities can go up in cost to $8,141 per month. Memory care facilities in Pittsboro are less affordable than those located in Chatham County, NC, which has an average cost of $5,075 per month and can go as high as $8,118 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Pittsboro compare to other parts of North Carolina and Chatham County:
- Pittsboro, NC - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,163/month
- Chatham County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,163/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Pittsboro, NC median memory care cost: $5,079 /month
- Chatham County, NC median dementia care cost: $5,075/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of memory care in Pittsboro is $4 more per month as compared to the Chatham County average. It is also $372 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951