Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Pittsboro, NC:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Pittsboro, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Pittsboro throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Pittsboro, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Pittsboro, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Pittsboro Christian Village
Pittsboro Christian Village provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Pittsboro, North Carolina. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 40 seniors at a time. With a location at 1825 East Street, in the 27312 zip code in Chatham county, Pittsboro Christian Village provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Pittsboro Christian Village include local transportation services, brain health activities and anytime toileting help.
Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro
Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro specializes in providing memory care in Chatham county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 90 seniors. Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro allows pets and can provide independence-focused care, programs to promote brain health and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia to any older adults with dementia living in Pittsboro, NC and surrounding areas. Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro is located at 140 Brookstone Lane, 27312 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Chatham County, NC
Carolina Meadows Fairways
When searching for memory care facilities in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, you will find Carolina Meadows Fairways as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 700 A Carolina Meadows in the 27517 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 95 dementia care units and includes services like encouraged family participation, assuring proper meal intake and emergency call response system. Carolina Meadows Fairways provides memory care not only to Chapel Hill residents, but also to all Chatham county residents as well.
Coventry House Of Siler City
If you need aid with daily living, Coventry House Of Siler City can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Siler City, North Carolina. Coventry House Of Siler City has a maximum capacity of 66 dementia sufferers. It offers services that include family counseling and support program, assuring proper meal intake and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance.
Chatham Ridge Assisted Living
Chatham Ridge Assisted Living is a new memory care center with capacity of 91 older adults with dementia. Chatham Ridge Assisted Living offers amenities such as enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, activities tailored to dementia and aided morning and evening dressing. It is situated at 114 Polks Village Lane, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Chapel Hill, NC older adults with dementia.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Pittsboro, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Graham, NC
- Memory Care in Bostic, NC
- Memory Care in Archdale, NC
- Memory Care in Olin, NC
- Memory Care in Statesville, NC
- Memory Care in Burnsville, NC
- Memory Care in Lumberton, NC
- Memory Care in Garner, NC
- Memory Care in Pinehurst, NC
- Memory Care in Fuquay Varina, NC
- Memory Care in Dillsboro, NC
- Memory Care in Walnut Cove, NC
- Memory Care in Pikeville, NC
- Memory Care in West End, NC
- Memory Care in Pfafftown, NC
- Memory Care in Bertie County, NC
- Memory Care in Carteret County, NC
- Memory Care in Surry County, NC
- Memory Care in Polk County, NC
- Memory Care in Person County, NC
- Memory Care in Alamance County, NC
- Memory Care in Guilford County, NC
- Memory Care in Beaufort County, NC
- Memory Care in Hertford County, NC
- Memory Care in Rowan County, NC
- Memory Care in Rockingham County, NC
- Memory Care in Vance County, NC
- Memory Care in Gaston County, NC
- Memory Care in Forsyth County, NC
- Memory Care in Avery County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Pittsboro, NC:
Pittsboro memory care facilities rank #48 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $5,079 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can be priced as little as $3,163 per month, while the most luxurious Pittsboro Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $8,141 per month. Memory care facilities in Pittsboro are less affordable than those located in Chatham County, NC, which has an average cost of $5,075 per month and can go as high as $8,118 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Pittsboro compare to other parts of North Carolina and Chatham County:
- Pittsboro, NC - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,163/month
- Chatham County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,163/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Pittsboro, NC median memory care cost: $5,079 /month
- Chatham County, NC median dementia care cost: $5,075/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Pittsboro is $4 more per month than the Chatham County average. It is also $372 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951