Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Pink Hill, NC:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Pink Hill, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Pink Hill throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Pink Hill, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Pink Hill, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Lenoir Assisted Living
Lenoir Assisted Living provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Pink Hill, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 94 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 2773 Pinewood Home Drive, in the 28572 zip code in Lenoir county, Lenoir Assisted Living aids those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Lenoir Assisted Living are care plans that promote independence, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and home-like community rooms that promote socialization.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Lenoir County, NC
The Village Of Kinston
The Village Of Kinston excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Lenoir county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 63 older adults. The Village Of Kinston welcomes pets and can provide care plans that promote independence, programs to promote brain health and help with toileting 24/7 to any seniors living in Kinston, NC and surrounding areas. The Village Of Kinston is located at 1935 Idlewild Drive, 28504 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Spring Arbor Of Kinston
When trying to find memory care facilities in Kinston, North Carolina, you will find Spring Arbor Of Kinston as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 3207 Carey Road in the 28504 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 86 memory care units and provides amenities like monitoring of medications, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and a homey design that facilitates friendships. Spring Arbor Of Kinston provides dementia care services not only to Kinston residents, but also to all Lenoir county residents as well.
Kinston Assisted Living
If you need aid with daily living, Kinston Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kinston, North Carolina. Kinston Assisted Living has a maximum capacity of 60 senior citizens. It provides amenities such as programs for family members, programs to promote brain health and emergency call response system.
Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston
Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston is a new memory care center that has capacity of 24 older adults with dementia. Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston includes services such as transportation services to doctor appointments, activities tailored to dementia and dementia-trained nurses on staff. It is located at 1406 East Shine Street, and it is well equipped to provide memory care to Kinston, NC older adults with dementia.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Pink Hill, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Morehead City, NC
- Memory Care in Pittsboro, NC
- Memory Care in Pinetown, NC
- Memory Care in Kenansville, NC
- Memory Care in Mount Airy, NC
- Memory Care in Columbia, NC
- Memory Care in Andrews, NC
- Memory Care in Roxboro, NC
- Memory Care in Pantego, NC
- Memory Care in Lexington, NC
- Memory Care in Mooresville, NC
- Memory Care in Fremont, NC
- Memory Care in Clinton, NC
- Memory Care in Fayetteville, NC
- Memory Care in Tarboro, NC
- Memory Care in Lincoln County, NC
- Memory Care in Ashe County, NC
- Memory Care in Caswell County, NC
- Memory Care in Henderson County, NC
- Memory Care in Iredell County, NC
- Memory Care in Watauga County, NC
- Memory Care in New Hanover County, NC
- Memory Care in Richmond County, NC
- Memory Care in Craven County, NC
- Memory Care in Warren County, NC
- Memory Care in Catawba County, NC
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, NC
- Memory Care in Forsyth County, NC
- Memory Care in Stokes County, NC
- Memory Care in Currituck County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Pink Hill, NC:
Pink Hill memory care facilities rank #9 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,208 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,552 per month, while the most upscale Pink Hill Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $6,926 per month. Memory care facilities in Pink Hill are more affordable than those located in Lenoir County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,257 per month and can go as high as $6,967 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Pink Hill compare to other parts of North Carolina and Lenoir County:
- Pink Hill, NC - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,552/month
- Lenoir County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,595/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Pink Hill, NC average memory care cost: $4,208 /month
- Lenoir County, NC average dementia care cost: $4,257/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Pink Hill is $49 less per month than the Lenoir County average. It is also $499 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951