Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Pink Hill, NC:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Pink Hill, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Pink Hill throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Pink Hill, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Pink Hill, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Lenoir Assisted Living
Lenoir Assisted Living enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Pink Hill, North Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 94 adults at a time. With a location at 2773 Pinewood Home Drive, in the 28572 zip code in Lenoir county, Lenoir Assisted Living provides help to those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the services offered by Lenoir Assisted Living include routine vital sign and health monitoring, help during meal times and staff nurses trained in dementia care.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Lenoir County, NC
Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston
Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston specializes in providing dementia care in Lenoir county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 24 senior citizens. Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston welcomes pets and can provide transportation to medical appointments, physical, occupational and speech therapy and emergency pendant system to any seniors with dementia living in Kinston, NC and surrounding areas. Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston is located at 1406 East Shine Street, 28501 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Kinston Assisted Living
When searching for memory care facilities in Kinston, North Carolina, you will find Kinston Assisted Living as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 2130 Rose Vista Road in the 28504 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 60 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities like routine well-being monitoring, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and 24/7 toileting assistance. Kinston Assisted Living provides dementia care not only to Kinston residents, but also to all Lenoir county residents as well.
The Village Of Kinston
If you need assistance with daily living, The Village Of Kinston can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kinston, North Carolina. The Village Of Kinston has a total capacity of 63 older adults with dementia. It provides services that include alarmed and monitored exits, memory games and other activities and dementia-trained nurses on staff.
Spring Arbor Of Kinston
Spring Arbor Of Kinston is a new memory care center that has capacity of 86 seniors with dementia. Spring Arbor Of Kinston provides amenities such as local transportation services, special activities for Alzheimer’s patients and regular checks for weight loss and gain. It is located at 3207 Carey Road, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Kinston, NC seniors with dementia.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Pink Hill, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Salisbury, NC
- Memory Care in Pleasant Hill, NC
- Memory Care in Hildebran, NC
- Memory Care in Apex, NC
- Memory Care in Greensboro, NC
- Memory Care in Bostic, NC
- Memory Care in Olin, NC
- Memory Care in Granite Falls, NC
- Memory Care in Burgaw, NC
- Memory Care in Union Mills, NC
- Memory Care in Statesville, NC
- Memory Care in Mt. Holly, NC
- Memory Care in Carthage, NC
- Memory Care in Eastover, NC
- Memory Care in Stoneville, NC
- Memory Care in Caswell County, NC
- Memory Care in Cumberland County, NC
- Memory Care in Alamance County, NC
- Memory Care in Iredell County, NC
- Memory Care in Sampson County, NC
- Memory Care in Yancey County, NC
- Memory Care in Rockingham County, NC
- Memory Care in Forsyth County, NC
- Memory Care in Guilford County, NC
- Memory Care in Granville County, NC
- Memory Care in New Hanover County, NC
- Memory Care in Pasquotank County, NC
- Memory Care in Ashe County, NC
- Memory Care in Halifax County, NC
- Memory Care in Macon County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Pink Hill, NC:
Pink Hill memory care facilities rank #9 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,208 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,552 per month, while the most upscale Pink Hill Dementia care communities can go up in cost to $6,926 per month. Memory care facilities in Pink Hill are more affordable than those located in Lenoir County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,257 per month and can go as high as $6,967 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in Pink Hill compare to the rest of North Carolina and Lenoir County:
- Pink Hill, NC - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,552/month
- Lenoir County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,595/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Pink Hill, NC average memory care cost: $4,208 /month
- Lenoir County, NC average dementia care cost: $4,257/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of memory care in Pink Hill is $49 less per month as compared to the Lenoir County average. It is also $499 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951