Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Lexington, NC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Lexington, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Lexington throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Lexington, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Lexington, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Grayson Creek Of Welcome
Grayson Creek Of Welcome enables seniors to receive dementia care in Lexington, North Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 75 Davidson county residents at a time. With a location at 6781 Old Us Hwy 52, in the 27295 zip code in Davidson county, Grayson Creek Of Welcome provides assistance to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the services offered by Grayson Creek Of Welcome include independence-focused care, brain health activities and emergency call response system.
Brookdale Lexington specializes in providing memory care in Davidson county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 76 older adults. Brookdale Lexington welcomes pets and can provide medication administration and storage, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and staff nurses trained in dementia care to any dementia sufferers living in Lexington, NC and surrounding areas. Brookdale Lexington is located at 161 Young Drive, 27292 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Brookstone Retirement Center
When looking for dementia care facilities in Lexington, North Carolina, you will find Brookstone Retirement Center as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 2968 Old Salisbury Road in the 27295 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 115 memory care units and offers amenities like individualized meals, high caregiver to resident ratio and regular checks for weight loss and gain. Brookstone Retirement Center provides memory care services not only to Lexington residents, but also to all Davidson county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Davidson County, NC
Mallard Ridge Assisted Living
If you need help with daily living, Mallard Ridge Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Clemmons, North Carolina. Mallard Ridge Assisted Living has a total capacity of 100 senior citizens. It includes amenities that include independence-focused care, custom memory care programs and activities and a home-like design to encourage socialization.
Spring Arbor Of Thomasville
Spring Arbor Of Thomasville is a new memory care center with capacity of 62 senior citizens. Spring Arbor Of Thomasville offers amenities such as independence-focused care, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and weight gain and loss management. It is situated at 915 West Cooksey Drive, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Thomasville, NC senior citizens.
Hilltop Living Center
Situated at 212 Plemmons Drive, inside 27299 zip code area in Davidson county, Hilltop Living Center provides Alzheimer’s care to Linwood, NC dementia sufferers and includes services like access to geriatric nurse practitioner, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and emergency call response system. Hilltop Living Center can house a total of 65 senior citizens at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Lexington, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Roanoke Rapids, NC
- Memory Care in Pembroke, NC
- Memory Care in Eastover, NC
- Memory Care in Reidsville, NC
- Memory Care in Shallotte, NC
- Memory Care in Elm City, NC
- Memory Care in Lake Waccamaw, NC
- Memory Care in Hickory, NC
- Memory Care in Warrenton, NC
- Memory Care in Apex, NC
- Memory Care in Statesville, NC
- Memory Care in Davidson, NC
- Memory Care in Parkton, NC
- Memory Care in Greenville, NC
- Memory Care in Laurinburg, NC
- Memory Care in Stokes County, NC
- Memory Care in Randolph County, NC
- Memory Care in Granville County, NC
- Memory Care in Watauga County, NC
- Memory Care in Lee County, NC
- Memory Care in Vance County, NC
- Memory Care in Catawba County, NC
- Memory Care in Craven County, NC
- Memory Care in Beaufort County, NC
- Memory Care in Franklin County, NC
- Memory Care in Caldwell County, NC
- Memory Care in Burke County, NC
- Memory Care in Sampson County, NC
- Memory Care in Transylvania County, NC
- Memory Care in Stanly County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Lexington, NC:
Lexington memory care facilities rank #15 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,305 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,608 per month, while the most luxurious Lexington Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,060 per month. Memory care facilities in Lexington are more affordable than those located in Davidson County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,329 per month and can go as high as $7,113 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Lexington compare to other parts of North Carolina and Davidson County:
- Lexington, NC - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,608/month
- Davidson County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,620/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Lexington, NC average memory care cost: $4,305 /month
- Davidson County, NC average dementia care cost: $4,329/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of memory care in Lexington is $24 less per month than the Davidson County average. It is also $402 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951