Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Lexington, NC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Lexington, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Lexington throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Lexington, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Lexington, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookstone Retirement Center
Brookstone Retirement Center enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Lexington, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 115 older adults at a time. With a location at 2968 Old Salisbury Road, in the 27295 zip code in Davidson county, Brookstone Retirement Center aids those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services provided by Brookstone Retirement Center include secure campus to prevent wandering, memory games and other activities and help with toileting 24/7.
Brookdale Lexington specializes in providing dementia care services in Davidson county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 76 dementia residents. Brookdale Lexington is pet-friendly and can provide enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, aid with dining and meal choices and regular checks for weight loss and gain to any older adults with dementia living in Lexington, NC and surrounding areas. Brookdale Lexington is located at 161 Young Drive, 27292 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Grayson Creek Of Welcome
When trying to find memory care facilities in Lexington, North Carolina, you will find Grayson Creek Of Welcome as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 6781 Old Us Hwy 52 in the 27295 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 75 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides services like enhanced medical monitoring, programs to promote brain health and regular checks for weight loss and gain. Grayson Creek Of Welcome provides dementia care not only to Lexington residents, but also to all Davidson county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Davidson County, NC
Hilltop Living Center
If you need aid with daily living, Hilltop Living Center can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Linwood, North Carolina. Hilltop Living Center has a maximum capacity of 65 dementia sufferers. It provides services that include scheduled transportation, memory games and other activities and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care.
Mallard Ridge Assisted Living
Mallard Ridge Assisted Living is a new memory care center that has capacity of 100 older adults with dementia. Mallard Ridge Assisted Living offers services such as individualized meals, special activities for Alzheimer’s patients and daily living assistance. It is situated at 9420 N Nc Highway 150, and it is well equipped to provide memory care to Clemmons, NC older adults with dementia.
Spring Arbor Of Thomasville
Situated at 915 West Cooksey Drive, inside 27360 zip code area in Davidson county, Spring Arbor Of Thomasville provides Alzheimer’s care to Thomasville, NC seniors with dementia and provides amenities that include routine vital sign and health monitoring, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Spring Arbor Of Thomasville can accommodate a total of 62 senior citizens at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Lexington, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Rose Hill, NC
- Memory Care in Fremont, NC
- Memory Care in Huntersville, NC
- Memory Care in Nebo, NC
- Memory Care in Jacksonville, NC
- Memory Care in Barco, NC
- Memory Care in Lumberton, NC
- Memory Care in Wade, NC
- Memory Care in Burnsville, NC
- Memory Care in Raleigh, NC
- Memory Care in Lincolnton, NC
- Memory Care in Newport, NC
- Memory Care in Randleman, NC
- Memory Care in Bostic, NC
- Memory Care in Clemmons, NC
- Memory Care in Polk County, NC
- Memory Care in Currituck County, NC
- Memory Care in Granville County, NC
- Memory Care in Hertford County, NC
- Memory Care in Halifax County, NC
- Memory Care in Cleveland County, NC
- Memory Care in Wilkes County, NC
- Memory Care in New Hanover County, NC
- Memory Care in Rowan County, NC
- Memory Care in Lincoln County, NC
- Memory Care in Franklin County, NC
- Memory Care in Watauga County, NC
- Memory Care in Henderson County, NC
- Memory Care in McDowell County, NC
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Lexington, NC:
Lexington memory care facilities rank #15 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,305 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,608 per month, while the most luxury Lexington Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $7,060 per month. Memory care facilities in Lexington are more affordable than those located in Davidson County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,329 per month and can go as high as $7,113 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Lexington compare to other parts of North Carolina and Davidson County:
- Lexington, NC - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,608/month
- Davidson County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,620/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Lexington, NC median memory care cost: $4,305 /month
- Davidson County, NC median dementia care cost: $4,329/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Lexington is $24 less per month than the Davidson County average. It is also $402 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951