Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Lexington, NC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Lexington, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Lexington throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Lexington, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Lexington, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Lexington provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Lexington, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 76 Davidson county residents at a time. With a location at 161 Young Drive, in the 27292 zip code in Davidson county, Brookdale Lexington assists those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the amenities provided by Brookdale Lexington are care plans that promote independence, dining assistance during meals and weight gain and loss management.
Brookstone Retirement Center
Brookstone Retirement Center specializes in providing dementia care in Davidson county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 115 senior citizens. Brookstone Retirement Center welcomes pets and can provide wandering prevention system, puzzles and other memory care activities and staff nurses trained in dementia care to any seniors living in Lexington, NC and surrounding areas. Brookstone Retirement Center is located at 2968 Old Salisbury Road, 27295 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Grayson Creek Of Welcome
When searching for memory care centers in Lexington, North Carolina, you will find Grayson Creek Of Welcome as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 6781 Old Us Hwy 52 in the 27295 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 75 dementia care units and provides amenities such as secure walking paths and courtyard, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Grayson Creek Of Welcome provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Lexington residents, but also to all Davidson county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Davidson County, NC
Mallard Ridge Assisted Living
If you need help with everyday tasks, Mallard Ridge Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Clemmons, North Carolina. Mallard Ridge Assisted Living has a total capacity of 100 seniors. It includes amenities that include local transportation services, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and staff nurses trained in dementia care.
Hilltop Living Center
Hilltop Living Center is a new memory care center with capacity of 65 seniors with dementia. Hilltop Living Center offers services such as transportation services to doctor appointments, brain health activities and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. It is located at 212 Plemmons Drive, and it is properly equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Linwood, NC seniors with dementia.
Spring Arbor Of Thomasville
Located at 915 West Cooksey Drive, inside 27360 zip code area in Davidson county, Spring Arbor Of Thomasville provides memory care to Thomasville, NC seniors with dementia and offers amenities like wandering prevention system, custom memory care programs and activities and help with grooming and getting dressed. Spring Arbor Of Thomasville can accommodate a total of 62 older adults with dementia at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Lexington, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Bostic, NC
- Memory Care in Westfield, NC
- Memory Care in Cary, NC
- Memory Care in Rocky Mount, NC
- Memory Care in Hildebran, NC
- Memory Care in North Wilkesboro, NC
- Memory Care in Spencer, NC
- Memory Care in Laurinburg, NC
- Memory Care in Mars Hill, NC
- Memory Care in Woodland, NC
- Memory Care in Marion, NC
- Memory Care in Pittsboro, NC
- Memory Care in Newland, NC
- Memory Care in Warrenton, NC
- Memory Care in Andrews, NC
- Memory Care in Granville County, NC
- Memory Care in Pasquotank County, NC
- Memory Care in Haywood County, NC
- Memory Care in Person County, NC
- Memory Care in New Hanover County, NC
- Memory Care in Caldwell County, NC
- Memory Care in Beaufort County, NC
- Memory Care in Sampson County, NC
- Memory Care in Alamance County, NC
- Memory Care in Robeson County, NC
- Memory Care in Onslow County, NC
- Memory Care in Edgecombe County, NC
- Memory Care in Rockingham County, NC
- Memory Care in Vance County, NC
- Memory Care in Wake County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Lexington, NC:
Lexington memory care facilities rank #15 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,305 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,608 per month, while the most luxury Lexington Dementia care communities can go up in cost to $7,060 per month. Memory care facilities in Lexington are more affordable than those located in Davidson County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,329 per month and can go as high as $7,113 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Lexington compare to other parts of North Carolina and Davidson County:
- Lexington, NC - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,608/month
- Davidson County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,620/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Lexington, NC average memory care cost: $4,305 /month
- Davidson County, NC average dementia care cost: $4,329/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Lexington is $24 less per month than the Davidson County average. It is also $402 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951