Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Oneonta, NY:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Oneonta, New York. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Oneonta throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Oneonta, NY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Oneonta, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Hampshire House Adult Home
Hampshire House Adult Home provides memory care in Oneonta, New York. It can house a maximum of 65 adults at a time. With a location at 1846 County Highway 48, in the 13820 zip code inside Otsego county, Hampshire House Adult Home helps those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Hampshire House Adult Home is licensed by New York to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number AF0053B. Some of the services offered by Hampshire House Adult Home are individually designed programs, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care.
Heritage At The Plains At Parish Homestead
Heritage At The Plains At Parish Homestead excels at providing memory care in Otsego county, New York. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 53 elderly residents. Heritage At The Plains At Parish Homestead welcomes pets and can provide access to geriatric physician, help during meal times and help with toileting 24/7 to any dementia sufferers living in Oneonta, NY and surrounding areas. Heritage At The Plains At Parish Homestead is located at 163 Heritage Circle, 13820 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Robynwood Home For Adults
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Oneonta, New York, you will find Robynwood Home For Adults as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 43 Walnut Street in the 13820 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 49 memory care units and offers amenities such as wandering prevention system, custom memory care programs and activities and daily living help. Its license number is AF0100B. Robynwood Home For Adults provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Oneonta residents, but also to all Otsego county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Otsego County, NY
Focus Rehabilitation And Nursing Center At Otsego
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Focus Rehabilitation And Nursing Center At Otsego can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Cooperstown, New York. Focus Rehabilitation And Nursing Center At Otsego has a total capacity of 174 seniors. It provides services like custom meal plans, high ratio of caregivers to residents and aided morning and evening dressing. Focus Rehabilitation And Nursing Center At Otsego is licensed by New York and its license number is 335412.
Woodside Hall is a new memory care center with capacity of 37 older adults with dementia. Woodside Hall includes amenities such as local transportation services, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and weight gain and loss management. It is situated at 1 Main Street, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Cooperstown, NY older adults with dementia. Woodside Hall is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0664A.
Clara Welch Thanksgiving Home
Situated at 48 Grove Street, inside 13326 zip code area in Otsego county, Clara Welch Thanksgiving Home provides memory care to Cooperstown, NY senior citizens and offers services such as transportation services to doctor appointments, activities tailored to dementia and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Clara Welch Thanksgiving Home can accommodate up to 26 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time. Clara Welch Thanksgiving Home has official license # of AF0028A.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Oneonta, New York:
- Memory Care in Bayside, NY
- Memory Care in Valhalla, NY
- Memory Care in Amityville, NY
- Memory Care in Brookhaven, NY
- Memory Care in Allegany, NY
- Memory Care in Kenmore, NY
- Memory Care in Elmira, NY
- Memory Care in Westbury, NY
- Memory Care in White Plains, NY
- Memory Care in Newark, NY
- Memory Care in New Rochelle, NY
- Memory Care in Melville, NY
- Memory Care in Haverstraw, NY
- Memory Care in Port Jervis, NY
- Memory Care in East Farmingdale, NY
- Memory Care in Rockland County, NY
- Memory Care in Monroe County, NY
- Memory Care in Clinton County, NY
- Memory Care in Erie County, NY
- Memory Care in Chautauqua County, NY
- Memory Care in Niagara County, NY
- Memory Care in Madison County, NY
- Memory Care in Oneida County, NY
- Memory Care in Cortland County, NY
- Memory Care in Ontario County, NY
- Memory Care in Oswego County, NY
- Memory Care in Queens County, NY
- Memory Care in Richmond County, NY
- Memory Care in Genesee County, NY
- Memory Care in Otsego County, NY
Memory Care Costs in Oneonta, NY:
Oneonta memory care facilities rank #3 out of 302 cities in New York for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $5,242 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,989 per month, while the most upscale Oneonta Dementia care communities can go up in price to $9,201 per month. Memory care facilities in Oneonta are more affordable than those located in Otsego County, NY, which has an average cost of $5,246 per month and can go up to $9,180 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Oneonta compare to the rest of New York and Otsego County:
- Oneonta, NY - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,989/month
- Otsego County, NY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,003/month
- New York State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,591/month
- Oneonta, NY median memory care cost: $5,242 /month
- Otsego County, NY median dementia care cost: $5,246/month
- New York State average dementia care costs: $6,224/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Oneonta is $4 less per month as compared to the Otsego County average. It is also $982 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in New York. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951