Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Cortland, NY:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Cortland, New York. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Cortland throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Cortland, NY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Cortland, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Walden Place enables seniors to receive dementia care in Cortland, New York. It can house a maximum of 86 adults at a time. With a location at 839 Bennie Rd. , in the 13045 zip code in Cortland county, Walden Place assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Walden Place is licensed by New York to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number AF0585B. Some of the amenities provided by Walden Place are individually designed programs, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and dressing and grooming assistance.
Crown Park Rehabilitation And Nursing Center
Crown Park Rehabilitation And Nursing Center specializes in providing memory care in Cortland county, New York. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 200 senior citizens. Crown Park Rehabilitation And Nursing Center is pet-friendly and can provide enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, assuring proper meal intake and home-like community rooms that promote socialization to any older adults with dementia living in Cortland, NY and surrounding areas. Crown Park Rehabilitation And Nursing Center is located at 28 Kellogg Road, 13045 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Cortland Park Rehabilitation And Nursing Center
When searching for memory care facilities in Cortland, New York, you will find Cortland Park Rehabilitation And Nursing Center as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 193 Clinton Avenue in the 13045 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 120 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers services such as enhanced medical monitoring, help during meal times and promoted socialization. Its license number is 335218. Cortland Park Rehabilitation And Nursing Center provides dementia care services not only to Cortland residents, but also to all Cortland county residents as well.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Cortland County, NY
Greenbriar Home For Adults
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Greenbriar Home For Adults can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Homer, New York. Greenbriar Home For Adults has a maximum capacity of 37 dementia sufferers. It includes amenities like tranquil and secure outdoor areas, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and daily living help. Greenbriar Home For Adults is licensed with New York and its license # is AF0051A.
Elizabeth Brewster House
Elizabeth Brewster House is a new memory care center with capacity of 45 senior citizens. Elizabeth Brewster House includes services such as visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, high caregiver to resident ratio and 24/7 toileting assistance. It is located at 41 South Main Street, and it is fully equipped to provide memory care to Homer, NY senior citizens. Elizabeth Brewster House is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0039A.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Cortland, New York:
- Memory Care in Massapequa, NY
- Memory Care in Franklin Square, NY
- Memory Care in Croton on Hudson, NY
- Memory Care in Vestal, NY
- Memory Care in Niskayuna, NY
- Memory Care in Clifton Springs, NY
- Memory Care in Randolph, NY
- Memory Care in Homer, NY
- Memory Care in Valhalla, NY
- Memory Care in Haverstraw, NY
- Memory Care in Brooklyn, NY
- Memory Care in Cheektowaga, NY
- Memory Care in Rockville Center, NY
- Memory Care in Malone, NY
- Memory Care in Granville, NY
- Memory Care in Westchester County, NY
- Memory Care in Wayne County, NY
- Memory Care in Albany County, NY
- Memory Care in New York County, NY
- Memory Care in Delaware County, NY
- Memory Care in Richmond County, NY
- Memory Care in Tompkins County, NY
- Memory Care in Erie County, NY
- Memory Care in Orleans County, NY
- Memory Care in Onondaga County, NY
- Memory Care in Allegany County, NY
- Memory Care in Oswego County, NY
- Memory Care in Kings County, NY
- Memory Care in Broome County, NY
- Memory Care in Clinton County, NY
Memory Care Costs in Cortland, NY:
Cortland memory care facilities rank #4 out of 302 cities in New York for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $5,276 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $3,021 per month, while the most luxurious Cortland Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $9,275 per month. Memory care facilities in Cortland are more affordable than those located in Cortland County, NY, which has an average cost of $5,300 per month and can go as high as $9,272 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in Cortland compare to other parts of New York and Cortland County:
- Cortland, NY - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,021/month
- Cortland County, NY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,028/month
- New York State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,591/month
- Cortland, NY median memory care cost: $5,276 /month
- Cortland County, NY median dementia care cost: $5,300/month
- New York State average dementia care costs: $6,224/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Cortland is $24 less per month than the Cortland County average. It is also $948 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of New York. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951