Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FAYETTE, MO:
There are 5 memory care facilities in FAYETTE, Missouri. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FAYETTE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FAYETTE, MO dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FAYETTE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Lodge enables seniors to receive dementia care in Fayette, Missouri. It can house a maximum of 40 Howard county residents at a time. With a location at 542 State Road Dd, in the 65248 zip code in Howard county, Lodge provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Lodge is licensed by Missouri to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 28815. Some of the amenities offered by Lodge are monitoring of medications, wandering prevention system and visiting geriatric nurse practitioner.
Fayette Caring Center
Fayette Caring Center specializes in providing dementia care services in Howard county, Missouri. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 60 seniors. Fayette Caring Center allows pets and can provide help with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any seniors living in Fayette, MO and surrounding areas. Fayette Caring Center is located at 501 South Park, 65248 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Maplelawn Residential Care Facility
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Fayette, Missouri, you will find Maplelawn Residential Care Facility as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 420 County Road 112 in the 65248 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 39 memory care units and offers amenities such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being and encouraged family participation. Its license number is 4856. Maplelawn Residential Care Facility provides memory care not only to Fayette residents, but also to all Howard county residents as well.
Ashbury Heights Of Fayette
If you need help with daily living tasks, Ashbury Heights Of Fayette can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Fayette, Missouri. Ashbury Heights Of Fayette has a maximum capacity of 12 seniors. It includes services like access to physical and speech therapy and special activities for Alzheimer’s patients. Ashbury Heights Of Fayette is licensed by Missouri and its license # is 23894.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in HOWARD County, MO
Glasgow Gardens is a new memory care center with capacity of 59 seniors with dementia. Glasgow Gardens includes services such as brain health activities and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is situated at 100 Audsley Dr, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Glasgow, MO seniors with dementia. Glasgow Gardens is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 1659.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FAYETTE, Missouri:
- Memory Care in SAINT CLAIR, MO
- Memory Care in BONNE TERRE, MO
- Memory Care in MARSHALL, MO
- Memory Care in REEDS SPRING, MO
- Memory Care in WASHINGTON, MO
- Memory Care in MACON, MO
- Memory Care in DOE RUN, MO
- Memory Care in CASSVILLE, MO
- Memory Care in ANNAPOLIS, MO
- Memory Care in BALLWIN, MO
- Memory Care in TUSCUMBIA, MO
- Memory Care in GREENVILLE, MO
- Memory Care in ARNOLD, MO
- Memory Care in SAINT LOUIS, MO
- Memory Care in EDINA, MO
- Memory Care in CAPE GIRARDEAU County, MO
- Memory Care in DUNKLIN County, MO
- Memory Care in SAINTE GENEVIEVE County, MO
- Memory Care in RANDOLPH County, MO
- Memory Care in WEBSTER County, MO
- Memory Care in MACON County, MO
- Memory Care in OREGON County, MO
- Memory Care in CAMDEN County, MO
- Memory Care in SAINT LOUIS County, MO
- Memory Care in CASS County, MO
- Memory Care in PEMISCOT County, MO
- Memory Care in GENTRY County, MO
- Memory Care in KNOX County, MO
- Memory Care in CALLAWAY County, MO
- Memory Care in SAINT FRANCOIS County, MO
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951