Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FAYETTE, MO:
There are 5 memory care facilities in FAYETTE, Missouri. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FAYETTE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FAYETTE, MO dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FAYETTE, with cost that varies in each facility.
Ashbury Heights Of Fayette
Ashbury Heights Of Fayette provides Alzheimer’s care in Fayette, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 12 adults at a time. With a location at 200 Groce St, in the 65248 zip code inside Howard county, Ashbury Heights Of Fayette helps those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Ashbury Heights Of Fayette is licensed by Missouri to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 23894. Some of the services provided by Ashbury Heights Of Fayette include individualized programs and care, secure walking paths and courtyard and custom meal plans.
Lodge excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Howard county, Missouri. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 40 older adults. Lodge welcomes pets and can provide aid with bathing, dressing and transferring to any older adults with dementia living in Fayette, MO and surrounding areas. Lodge is located at 542 State Road Dd, 65248 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Maplelawn Residential Care Facility
When looking for memory care centers in Fayette, Missouri, you will find Maplelawn Residential Care Facility as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 420 County Road 112 in the 65248 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 39 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers services such as routine vital sign and health monitoring and programs for family members. Its license number is 4856. Maplelawn Residential Care Facility provides dementia care not only to Fayette residents, but also to all Howard county residents as well.
Fayette Caring Center
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Fayette Caring Center can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Fayette, Missouri. Fayette Caring Center has a total capacity of 60 dementia sufferers and includes amenities like special lighting in all areas to help with memory and dementia-specific programs and activities. Fayette Caring Center is licensed by Missouri and its license number is 10870.
1 More Facilities in HOWARD County, MO
Glasgow Gardens is a new memory care center with capacity of 59 dementia sufferers and offers amenities such as brain health activities and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is located at 100 Audsley Dr, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia care to Glasgow, MO dementia sufferers. Glasgow Gardens is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 1659.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FAYETTE, Missouri:
- Memory Care in WASHINGTON, MO
- Memory Care in LAMAR, MO
- Memory Care in WARRENTON, MO
- Memory Care in WINFIELD, MO
- Memory Care in CAMERON, MO
- Memory Care in HOLDEN, MO
- Memory Care in COLE CAMP, MO
- Memory Care in MILAN, MO
- Memory Care in CAMDENTON, MO
- Memory Care in SAINT PETERS, MO
- Memory Care in LAURIE, MO
- Memory Care in COLUMBIA, MO
- Memory Care in LEBANON, MO
- Memory Care in FREDERICKTOWN, MO
- Memory Care in EDINA, MO
- Memory Care in ANDREW County, MO
- Memory Care in CAPE GIRARDEAU County, MO
- Memory Care in DUNKLIN County, MO
- Memory Care in VERNON County, MO
- Memory Care in CASS County, MO
- Memory Care in MILLER County, MO
- Memory Care in HOWELL County, MO
- Memory Care in CALLAWAY County, MO
- Memory Care in DALLAS County, MO
- Memory Care in OSAGE County, MO
- Memory Care in RIPLEY County, MO
- Memory Care in MONROE County, MO
- Memory Care in CLAY County, MO
- Memory Care in NEWTON County, MO
- Memory Care in CARTER County, MO
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951