Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CALIFORNIA, MO:
There are 5 memory care facilities in CALIFORNIA, Missouri. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CALIFORNIA throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best CALIFORNIA, MO dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near CALIFORNIA, with cost that varies in each facility.
California Care Center
California Care Center specializes in dementia care in California, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 60 adults at a time. With a location at 1106 South Oak, Route 3, in the 65018 zip code inside Moniteau county, California Care Center assists those seniors who need help with daily living activities. California Care Center is licensed by Missouri to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 10437. Some of the services provided by California Care Center include custom activities and therapy programs, monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering and visiting geriatric nurse practitioner.
Bristol Manor Of California
Bristol Manor Of California excels at providing memory care in Moniteau county, Missouri. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 12 dementia residents. Bristol Manor Of California is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any dementia sufferers living in California, MO and surrounding areas. Bristol Manor Of California is located at 605 Parkview Dr, 65018 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Moniteau Care Center
When searching for memory care centers in California, Missouri, you will find Moniteau Care Center as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 200 South Gerhart in the 65018 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 6 memory care units and provides services like scheduled transportation and programs for family members. Its license number is 20884. Moniteau Care Center provides Alzheimer’s care not only to California residents, but also to all Moniteau county residents as well.
2 More Facilities in MONITEAU County, MO
Tipton Oak Manor
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Tipton Oak Manor can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Tipton, Missouri. Tipton Oak Manor has a maximum capacity of 66 dementia sufferers and includes services that include special lighting in all areas to help with memory and dementia-specific programs and activities. Tipton Oak Manor is licensed by Missouri and its license number is 8036.
Ashbury Heights Of Tipton
Ashbury Heights Of Tipton is a new memory care center that has capacity of 12 seniors and provides amenities such as programs to promote brain health and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is situated at 908 South Park, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia care to Tipton, MO seniors. Ashbury Heights Of Tipton is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 16506.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CALIFORNIA, Missouri:
- Memory Care in FARMINGTON, MO
- Memory Care in MEMPHIS, MO
- Memory Care in EUREKA, MO
- Memory Care in TOWN AND COUNTRY, MO
- Memory Care in MOUNTAIN GROVE, MO
- Memory Care in ASHLAND, MO
- Memory Care in KIRKSVILLE, MO
- Memory Care in MARCELINE, MO
- Memory Care in SIKESTON, MO
- Memory Care in HUMANSVILLE, MO
- Memory Care in CLINTON, MO
- Memory Care in ELLISVILLE, MO
- Memory Care in SALEM, MO
- Memory Care in BUTLER, MO
- Memory Care in JACKSON, MO
- Memory Care in MILLER County, MO
- Memory Care in CLAY County, MO
- Memory Care in PETTIS County, MO
- Memory Care in DOUGLAS County, MO
- Memory Care in MARIES County, MO
- Memory Care in LIVINGSTON County, MO
- Memory Care in SAINT CLAIR County, MO
- Memory Care in IRON County, MO
- Memory Care in WAYNE County, MO
- Memory Care in GRUNDY County, MO
- Memory Care in BENTON County, MO
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, MO
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, MO
- Memory Care in WEBSTER County, MO
- Memory Care in LINCOLN County, MO
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951