Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Oxford, MS:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Oxford, Mississippi. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Oxford throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Oxford, MS assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Oxford, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Hermitage Gardens Of Oxford
Hermitage Gardens Of Oxford enables seniors to receive dementia care in Oxford, Mississippi. It can house a maximum of 55 seniors at a time. With a location at 1488 Belk Boulevard, in the 38655 zip code in Lafayette county, Hermitage Gardens Of Oxford provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Hermitage Gardens Of Oxford include routine well-being monitoring, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and staff nurses trained in dementia care.
The Blake At Oxford
The Blake At Oxford specializes in providing dementia care in Lafayette county, Mississippi. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 115 older adults. The Blake At Oxford accepts pets and can provide scheduled escort services within the community, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and certified dementia care staff to any seniors with dementia living in Oxford, MS and surrounding areas. The Blake At Oxford is located at 110 Ed Perry Boulevard, 38655 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Oxford Health & Rehab Center
When trying to find memory care centers in Oxford, Mississippi, you will find Oxford Health & Rehab Center as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 1301 Belk Boulevard in the 38655 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 180 dementia care units and provides services that include secure campus to prevent wandering, memory games and other activities and emergency pendant system. Its license number is 255269. Oxford Health & Rehab Center provides dementia care services not only to Oxford residents, but also to all Lafayette county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living, Brookdale Oxford can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Oxford, Mississippi. Brookdale Oxford has a total capacity of 90 older adults with dementia. It includes amenities that include constant medical checks to ensure well-being, programs to promote brain health and aided morning and evening dressing.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Oxford, Mississippi:
- Memory Care in Tunica, MS
- Memory Care in Jackson, MS
- Memory Care in Columbia, MS
- Memory Care in Magee, MS
- Memory Care in Arcola, MS
- Memory Care in Brandon, MS
- Memory Care in Ellisville, MS
- Memory Care in Amory, MS
- Memory Care in Cleveland, MS
- Memory Care in Carthage, MS
- Memory Care in Tupelo, MS
- Memory Care in Hattiesburg, MS
- Memory Care in Petal, MS
- Memory Care in Mantachie, MS
- Memory Care in Port Gibson, MS
- Memory Care in Scott County, MS
- Memory Care in Hancock County, MS
- Memory Care in Union County, MS
- Memory Care in Newton County, MS
- Memory Care in Pike County, MS
- Memory Care in Madison County, MS
- Memory Care in Prentiss County, MS
- Memory Care in Tate County, MS
- Memory Care in Washington County, MS
- Memory Care in Panola County, MS
- Memory Care in Winston County, MS
- Memory Care in Neshoba County, MS
- Memory Care in Yazoo County, MS
- Memory Care in Covington County, MS
- Memory Care in Clay County, MS
Memory Care Costs in Oxford, MS:
Oxford memory care facilities rank #3 out of 141 cities in Mississippi for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,167 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,516 per month, while the most upscale Oxford Dementia care communities can go up to $6,939 per month. Memory care facilities in Oxford are more affordable than those located in Lafayette County, MS, which has an average cost of $4,187 per month and can go up to $6,947 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Oxford compare to other parts of Mississippi and Lafayette County:
- Oxford, MS - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,516/month
- Lafayette County, MS - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,511/month
- Mississippi State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,654/month
- Oxford, MS median memory care cost: $4,167 /month
- Lafayette County, MS median dementia care cost: $4,187/month
- Mississippi State average dementia care costs: $4,375/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Oxford is $20 less per month as compared to the Lafayette County average. It is also $208 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Mississippi. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951