Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Corinth, MS:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Corinth, Mississippi. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Corinth throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Corinth, MS assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Corinth, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Dogwood Corinth enables seniors to receive dementia care in Corinth, Mississippi. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 40 Alcorn county residents at a time. With a location at 1101 Levee Road, in the 38834 zip code inside Alcorn county, Dogwood Corinth gives help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the services offered by Dogwood Corinth are monitoring of medications, custom memory care programs and activities and help with grooming and getting dressed.
Country Cottage specializes in providing memory care in Alcorn county, Mississippi. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 29 older adults. Country Cottage is pet-friendly and can provide secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, high ratio of caregivers to residents and anytime toileting help to any dementia sufferers living in Corinth, MS and surrounding areas. Country Cottage is located at 3002 N. Polk Street, 38834 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Cornerstone Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Corinth, Mississippi, you will find Cornerstone Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 302 Alcorn Drive in the 38834 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 95 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides services that include monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Its license number is 255232. Cornerstone Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Corinth residents, but also to all Alcorn county residents as well.
Whitfield Nursing Home
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Whitfield Nursing Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Corinth, Mississippi. Whitfield Nursing Home has a total capacity of 44 senior citizens. It offers services such as secure campus to prevent wandering, programs to promote brain health and regular checks for weight loss and gain.
Ms Care Center Of Alcorn County - Snf
Ms Care Center Of Alcorn County - Snf is a new memory care center that has capacity of 125 dementia sufferers. Ms Care Center Of Alcorn County - Snf includes amenities such as individually designed programs, special activities for Alzheimer’s patients and anytime toileting help. It is situated at 3701 Joanne Drive, and it is well equipped to provide dementia care to Corinth, MS dementia sufferers. Ms Care Center Of Alcorn County - Snf is licensed with Mississippi and its license number is 255110.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Corinth, Mississippi:
- Memory Care in Gulfport, MS
- Memory Care in Aberdeen, MS
- Memory Care in Saltillo, MS
- Memory Care in Jackson, MS
- Memory Care in Clarksdale, MS
- Memory Care in Brookhaven, MS
- Memory Care in Gautier, MS
- Memory Care in Eupora, MS
- Memory Care in Shelby, MS
- Memory Care in Plantersville, MS
- Memory Care in Senatobia, MS
- Memory Care in Philadelphia, MS
- Memory Care in McCarley, MS
- Memory Care in New Albany, MS
- Memory Care in Petal, MS
- Memory Care in Webster County, MS
- Memory Care in Marion County, MS
- Memory Care in Hinds County, MS
- Memory Care in Claiborne County, MS
- Memory Care in Leflore County, MS
- Memory Care in Itawamba County, MS
- Memory Care in Prentiss County, MS
- Memory Care in Chickasaw County, MS
- Memory Care in DeSoto County, MS
- Memory Care in Warren County, MS
- Memory Care in Coahoma County, MS
- Memory Care in Jones County, MS
- Memory Care in Rankin County, MS
- Memory Care in George County, MS
- Memory Care in Noxubee County, MS
Memory Care Costs in Corinth, MS:
Corinth memory care facilities rank #1 out of 141 cities in Mississippi for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $3,924 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,345 per month, while the most luxurious Corinth Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $6,577 per month. Memory care facilities in Corinth are more affordable than those located in Alcorn County, MS, which has an average cost of $3,932 per month and can go up to $6,588 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Corinth compare to other parts of Mississippi and Alcorn County:
- Corinth, MS - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,345/month
- Alcorn County, MS - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,343/month
- Mississippi State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,654/month
- Corinth, MS average memory care cost: $3,924 /month
- Alcorn County, MS average dementia care cost: $3,932/month
- Mississippi State average dementia care costs: $4,375/month
Median cost of memory care in Corinth is $8 less per month as compared to the Alcorn County average. It is also $451 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Mississippi. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951