Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Corinth, MS:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Corinth, Mississippi. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Corinth throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Corinth, MS assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Corinth, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Ms Care Center Of Alcorn County - Snf
Ms Care Center Of Alcorn County - Snf specializes in memory care in Corinth, Mississippi. It can accommodate a maximum of 125 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 3701 Joanne Drive, in the 38834 zip code in Alcorn county, Ms Care Center Of Alcorn County - Snf helps those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Ms Care Center Of Alcorn County - Snf is licensed by Mississippi to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 255110. Some of the amenities offered by Ms Care Center Of Alcorn County - Snf are secure campus to prevent wandering, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and regular checks for weight loss and gain.
Whitfield Nursing Home
Whitfield Nursing Home specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Alcorn county, Mississippi. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 44 seniors. Whitfield Nursing Home accepts pets and can provide scheduled transportation, physical, occupational and speech therapy and daily living help to any older adults with dementia living in Corinth, MS and surrounding areas. Whitfield Nursing Home is located at 2101 East Proper Street, 38834 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Corinth, Mississippi, you will find Country Cottage as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 3002 N. Polk Street in the 38834 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 29 dementia care units and provides services that include independence-focused care, special colors to aid with memory and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Country Cottage provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Corinth residents, but also to all Alcorn county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living, Dogwood Corinth can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Corinth, Mississippi. Dogwood Corinth has a maximum capacity of 40 seniors. It provides amenities such as monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and certified dementia care staff.
Cornerstone Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center
Cornerstone Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center is a new memory care center that has capacity of 95 older adults with dementia. Cornerstone Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center offers amenities such as access to geriatric nurse practitioner, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and assistance with daily living. It is located at 302 Alcorn Drive, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Corinth, MS older adults with dementia. Cornerstone Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center is licensed with Mississippi and its license number is 255232.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Corinth, Mississippi:
- Memory Care in Golden, MS
- Memory Care in Perkinston, MS
- Memory Care in Kiln, MS
- Memory Care in Pontotoc, MS
- Memory Care in Ecru, MS
- Memory Care in Ridgeland, MS
- Memory Care in Southaven, MS
- Memory Care in Sardis, MS
- Memory Care in Carrier, MS
- Memory Care in Pearl, MS
- Memory Care in Ripley, MS
- Memory Care in Whitfield, MS
- Memory Care in Marion, MS
- Memory Care in Marks, MS
- Memory Care in Ashland, MS
- Memory Care in Walthall County, MS
- Memory Care in Marion County, MS
- Memory Care in Panola County, MS
- Memory Care in Union County, MS
- Memory Care in Chickasaw County, MS
- Memory Care in George County, MS
- Memory Care in Hancock County, MS
- Memory Care in Tippah County, MS
- Memory Care in Scott County, MS
- Memory Care in Tate County, MS
- Memory Care in Rankin County, MS
- Memory Care in Lauderdale County, MS
- Memory Care in Leake County, MS
- Memory Care in Marshall County, MS
- Memory Care in Lowndes County, MS
Memory Care Costs in Corinth, MS:
Corinth memory care facilities rank #1 out of 141 cities in Mississippi for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $3,924 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,345 per month, while the most luxury Corinth Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $6,577 per month. Memory care facilities in Corinth are more affordable than those located in Alcorn County, MS, which has an average cost of $3,932 per month and can go up to $6,588 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Corinth compare to the rest of Mississippi and Alcorn County:
- Corinth, MS - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,345/month
- Alcorn County, MS - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,343/month
- Mississippi State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,654/month
- Corinth, MS median memory care cost: $3,924 /month
- Alcorn County, MS median dementia care cost: $3,932/month
- Mississippi State average dementia care costs: $4,375/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Corinth is $8 less per month as compared to the Alcorn County average. It is also $451 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Mississippi. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951