Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in WATERVILLE, MN:
There are 6 memory care facilities in WATERVILLE, Minnesota. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in WATERVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best WATERVILLE, MN assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near WATERVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Traditions Of Waterville
Traditions Of Waterville provides dementia care in Waterville, Minnesota. With a location at 117 Paquin St E, in the 56096 zip code in Le Sueur county, Traditions Of Waterville assists those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Traditions Of Waterville is licensed by Minnesota to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 30618. Some of the services offered by Traditions Of Waterville are enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, help during meal times and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care.
5 More Memory Care Facilities in Le Sueur County, MN
Ecumen Lecenter specializes in providing dementia care services in Le Sueur county, Minnesota. Ecumen Lecenter welcomes pets and can provide secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, help during meal times and weight gain and loss management to any older adults with dementia living in Le Center, MN and surrounding areas. Ecumen Lecenter is located at 175 East Derrynane St, 56057 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Oak Terrace Senior Housing Of
When trying to find memory care centers in Le Sueur, Minnesota, you will find Oak Terrace Senior Housing Of as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 811 South 4th Street in the 56058 zip code area. Its license number is 32437. Oak Terrace Senior Housing Of provides memory care not only to Le Sueur residents, but also to all Le Sueur county residents as well.
Comfort Residence Lesueur
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Comfort Residence Lesueur can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Le Sueur, Minnesota. It offers amenities such as medication monitoring, programs to promote brain health and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Comfort Residence Lesueur is licensed by Minnesota and its license # is 30477.
Horizon Place offers amenities such as controlled access community, brain health activities and emergency pendant system. It is located at 510 Commerce Drive, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Le Center, MN senior citizens. Horizon Place is licensed with Minnesota and its license number is 30682.
Traditions Of Montgomery
Situated at 399 Lexington Avenue Nw, inside 56069 zip code area in Le Sueur county, Traditions Of Montgomery provides memory care to Montgomery, MN older adults with dementia and includes amenities like scheduled transportation, assuring proper meal intake and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. Traditions Of Montgomery has official license # of 30730.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near WATERVILLE, Minnesota:
- Memory Care in BARRETT, MN
- Memory Care in BROOKLYN CENTER, MN
- Memory Care in LITTLE CANADA, MN
- Memory Care in MORA, MN
- Memory Care in WARROAD, MN
- Memory Care in CLARKFIELD, MN
- Memory Care in SPRING GROVE, MN
- Memory Care in PROCTOR, MN
- Memory Care in APPLETON, MN
- Memory Care in CROSBY, MN
- Memory Care in FOREST LAKE, MN
- Memory Care in ERSKINE, MN
- Memory Care in RANIER, MN
- Memory Care in ST JAMES, MN
- Memory Care in WINDOM, MN
- Memory Care in Redwood County, MN
- Memory Care in Big Stone County, MN
- Memory Care in Clay County, MN
- Memory Care in Lake County, MN
- Memory Care in Otter Tail County, MN
- Memory Care in Kandiyohi County, MN
- Memory Care in Polk County, MN
- Memory Care in St. Louis County, MN
- Memory Care in Mille Lacs County, MN
- Memory Care in Scott County, MN
- Memory Care in Renville County, MN
- Memory Care in Carver County, MN
- Memory Care in Faribault County, MN
- Memory Care in Hubbard County, MN
- Memory Care in Dakota County, MN
Memory Care Costs in WATERVILLE, MN:
WATERVILLE memory care facilities rank #8 out of 398 cities in Minnesota for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,581 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,693 per month, while the most luxury WATERVILLE Dementia care communities can go up in cost to $7,815 per month. Memory care facilities in WATERVILLE are more affordable than those located in Le Sueur County, MN, which has an average cost of $4,585 per month and can go as high as $7,765 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in WATERVILLE compare to other parts of Minnesota and Le Sueur County:
- WATERVILLE, MN - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,693/month
- Le Sueur County, MN - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,684/month
- Minnesota State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,951/month
- WATERVILLE, MN median memory care cost: $4,581 /month
- Le Sueur County, MN median dementia care cost: $4,585/month
- Minnesota State average dementia care costs: $5,006/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in WATERVILLE is $4 less per month as compared to the Le Sueur County average. It is also $425 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Minnesota. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951