Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in HOUSTON, MN:
There are 7 memory care facilities in HOUSTON, Minnesota. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in HOUSTON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best HOUSTON, MN dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near HOUSTON, with cost that varies in each facility.
Able Houston provides dementia care in Houston, Minnesota. It can accommodate a maximum of 6 seniors at a time. With a location at 105 West Elm Street, Box 245, in the 55943 zip code inside Houston county, Able Houston assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Able Houston is licensed by Minnesota to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 1611. Some of the amenities provided by Able Houston include management of medication, controlled access community and custom meal plans.
Heritage Court excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Houston county, Minnesota. Heritage Court allows pets and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Houston, MN and surrounding areas. Heritage Court is located at 110 Henderson Street, 55943 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
5 More Facilities in Houston County, MN
Spring Grove Assisted Living L
When searching for memory care centers in Spring Grove, Minnesota, you will find Spring Grove Assisted Living L as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 130 5th Avenue Se in the 55974 zip code area. Its license number is 30478. Spring Grove Assisted Living L provides dementia care services not only to Spring Grove residents, but also to all Houston county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Clara House can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in La Crescent, Minnesota. Clara House is licensed by Minnesota and its license number is 29352.
Caledonia Care And Rehab Buck
It is situated at 505 North Badger Street, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Caledonia, MN older adults with dementia. Caledonia Care And Rehab Buck is licensed with Minnesota and its license number is 20033.
Located at 1700 Lancer Boulevard, inside 55947 zip code area in Houston county, Able Lacrescent provides Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to La Crescent, MN dementia sufferers and includes services like dining assistance during meals and anytime toileting help. Able Lacrescent can provide care to up to 15 seniors with dementia at a time. Able Lacrescent has official license # of 1419.
Roseview Court Care Agency
Located at 425 North Badger Street, Caledonia, Minnesota, 55921, Roseview Court Care Agency can help any Houston county older adult with activities of daily living and provides services such as help with grooming and getting dressed and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Its license number is 30441.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near HOUSTON, Minnesota:
- Memory Care in APPLE VALLEY, MN
- Memory Care in BROOKSTON, MN
- Memory Care in MOOSE LAKE, MN
- Memory Care in HERMANTOWN, MN
- Memory Care in BLOOMINGTON, MN
- Memory Care in SLAYTON, MN
- Memory Care in MAHTOMEDI, MN
- Memory Care in BUFFALO, MN
- Memory Care in VADNAIS HEIGHTS, MN
- Memory Care in DULUTH, MN
- Memory Care in OWATONNA, MN
- Memory Care in BLAINE, MN
- Memory Care in WASECA, MN
- Memory Care in EDEN PRAIRIE, MN
- Memory Care in COLUMBIA HEIGHTS, MN
- Memory Care in Goodhue County, MN
- Memory Care in Waseca County, MN
- Memory Care in Itasca County, MN
- Memory Care in St. Louis County, MN
- Memory Care in Brown County, MN
- Memory Care in Marshall County, MN
- Memory Care in Sibley County, MN
- Memory Care in Kittson County, MN
- Memory Care in Chippewa County, MN
- Memory Care in Morrison County, MN
- Memory Care in Sherburne County, MN
- Memory Care in Pipestone County, MN
- Memory Care in Anoka County, MN
- Memory Care in Beltrami County, MN
- Memory Care in Olmsted County, MN
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951