Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY:
There are 4 memory care facilities in MOUNT WASHINGTON, Kentucky. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in MOUNT WASHINGTON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near MOUNT WASHINGTON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Green Meadows Health Care Center 1
Green Meadows Health Care Center 1 enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Mount Washington, Kentucky. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 122 adults at a time. With a location at 310 Boxwood Run Road, in the 40047 zip code inside Bullitt county, Green Meadows Health Care Center 1 provides assistance to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Green Meadows Health Care Center 1 is licensed by Kentucky to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 100637. Some of the amenities provided by Green Meadows Health Care Center 1 are secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, help during meal times and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care.
Meadows Icf/iid excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Bullitt county, Kentucky. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 8 older adults. Meadows Icf/iid allows pets and can provide encouraged family participation, custom memory care programs and activities and anytime toileting help to any seniors with dementia living in Mount Washington, KY and surrounding areas. Meadows Icf/iid is located at 210 Meadows Drive, 40047 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Elmcroft Of Mount Washington
When searching for memory care facilities in Mount Washington, Kentucky, you will find Elmcroft Of Mount Washington as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 520 Woodlake Drive in the 40047 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 68 dementia care units and offers services such as visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, dining assistance during meals and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. Elmcroft Of Mount Washington provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Mount Washington residents, but also to all Bullitt county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in BULLITT County, KY
Colonial House Of Shepherdsville
If you need assistance with daily living, Colonial House Of Shepherdsville can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Shepherdsville, Kentucky. Colonial House Of Shepherdsville has a total capacity of 62 seniors with dementia. It includes services that include medication administration and storage, physical, occupational and speech therapy and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Colonial House Of Shepherdsville is licensed with Kentucky and its license # is 100044.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near MOUNT WASHINGTON, Kentucky:
- Memory Care in BURKESVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in PRESTONSBURG, KY
- Memory Care in HANSON, KY
- Memory Care in TAYLORSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in SOUTH SHORE, KY
- Memory Care in HARRODSBURG, KY
- Memory Care in LAWRENCEBURG, KY
- Memory Care in BEDFORD, KY
- Memory Care in LA GRANGE, KY
- Memory Care in PARKERS LAKE, KY
- Memory Care in CENTRAL CITY, KY
- Memory Care in BUTLER, KY
- Memory Care in PAINTSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in NERINX, KY
- Memory Care in VANCEBURG, KY
- Memory Care in HARLAN County, KY
- Memory Care in BOYLE County, KY
- Memory Care in CLARK County, KY
- Memory Care in ALLEN County, KY
- Memory Care in DAVIESS County, KY
- Memory Care in TRIGG County, KY
- Memory Care in WHITLEY County, KY
- Memory Care in HARRISON County, KY
- Memory Care in FLOYD County, KY
- Memory Care in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Memory Care in MCLEAN County, KY
- Memory Care in BALLARD County, KY
- Memory Care in GRAVES County, KY
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Memory Care in ROCKCASTLE County, KY
Memory Care Costs in MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY:
MOUNT WASHINGTON memory care facilities rank #13 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,755 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,916 per month, while the most upscale MOUNT WASHINGTON Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $7,777 per month. Memory care facilities in MOUNT WASHINGTON are less affordable than those located in BULLITT County, KY, which has an average cost of $4,754 per month and can go as high as $7,763 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in MOUNT WASHINGTON compare to other parts of Kentucky and BULLITT County:
- MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,916/month
- BULLITT County, KY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,917/month
- Kentucky State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,809/month
- MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY average memory care cost: $4,755 /month
- BULLITT County, KY average dementia care cost: $4,754/month
- Kentucky State average dementia care costs: $4,607/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in MOUNT WASHINGTON is $1 more per month as compared to the BULLITT County average. It is also $148 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Kentucky. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951