Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY:
There are 4 memory care facilities in MOUNT WASHINGTON, Kentucky. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in MOUNT WASHINGTON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near MOUNT WASHINGTON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Elmcroft Of Mount Washington
Elmcroft Of Mount Washington provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Mount Washington, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 68 adults at a time. With a location at 520 Woodlake Drive, in the 40047 zip code inside Bullitt county, Elmcroft Of Mount Washington gives help to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the services provided by Elmcroft Of Mount Washington include secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, high ratio of caregivers to residents and a home-like design to encourage socialization.
Meadows Icf/iid specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Bullitt county, Kentucky. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 8 elderly residents. Meadows Icf/iid is pet-friendly and can provide medication monitoring, special colors to aid with memory and certified dementia care staff to any seniors living in Mount Washington, KY and surrounding areas. Meadows Icf/iid is located at 210 Meadows Drive, 40047 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Green Meadows Health Care Center 1
When looking for dementia care facilities in Mount Washington, Kentucky, you will find Green Meadows Health Care Center 1 as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 310 Boxwood Run Road in the 40047 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 122 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides amenities that include visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, brain health activities and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. Its license number is 100637. Green Meadows Health Care Center 1 provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Mount Washington residents, but also to all Bullitt county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in BULLITT County, KY
Colonial House Of Shepherdsville
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Colonial House Of Shepherdsville can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Shepherdsville, Kentucky. Colonial House Of Shepherdsville has a total capacity of 62 seniors. It offers services that include visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, help during meal times and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Colonial House Of Shepherdsville is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100044.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near MOUNT WASHINGTON, Kentucky:
- Memory Care in VANCEBURG, KY
- Memory Care in MORGANTOWN, KY
- Memory Care in NEW CASTLE, KY
- Memory Care in FORDSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in JACKSON, KY
- Memory Care in COLUMBIA, KY
- Memory Care in RICHMOND, KY
- Memory Care in WILMORE, KY
- Memory Care in CARROLLTON, KY
- Memory Care in CYNTHIANA, KY
- Memory Care in MOREHEAD, KY
- Memory Care in GREENVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in ASHLAND, KY
- Memory Care in BARDSTOWN, KY
- Memory Care in JAMESTOWN, KY
- Memory Care in DAVIESS County, KY
- Memory Care in MARION County, KY
- Memory Care in CALDWELL County, KY
- Memory Care in GREENUP County, KY
- Memory Care in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Memory Care in SHELBY County, KY
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, KY
- Memory Care in BRECKINRIDGE County, KY
- Memory Care in GRANT County, KY
- Memory Care in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Memory Care in UNION County, KY
- Memory Care in FLOYD County, KY
- Memory Care in TRIGG County, KY
- Memory Care in MARSHALL County, KY
- Memory Care in FAYETTE County, KY
Memory Care Costs in MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY:
MOUNT WASHINGTON memory care facilities rank #13 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,755 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,916 per month, while the most upscale MOUNT WASHINGTON Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $7,777 per month. Memory care facilities in MOUNT WASHINGTON are less affordable than those located in BULLITT County, KY, which has an average cost of $4,754 per month and can go as high as $7,763 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in MOUNT WASHINGTON compare to other parts of Kentucky and BULLITT County:
- MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,916/month
- BULLITT County, KY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,917/month
- Kentucky State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,809/month
- MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY median memory care cost: $4,755 /month
- BULLITT County, KY median dementia care cost: $4,754/month
- Kentucky State average dementia care costs: $4,607/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in MOUNT WASHINGTON is $1 more per month than the BULLITT County average. It is also $148 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Kentucky. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951