Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY:
There are 4 memory care facilities in MOUNT WASHINGTON, Kentucky. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in MOUNT WASHINGTON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near MOUNT WASHINGTON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Elmcroft Of Mount Washington
Elmcroft Of Mount Washington provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Mount Washington, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 68 seniors at a time. With a location at 520 Woodlake Drive, in the 40047 zip code inside Bullitt county, Elmcroft Of Mount Washington provides help to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Elmcroft Of Mount Washington are individualized programs and care, programs to promote brain health and regular checks for weight loss and gain.
Meadows Icf/iid specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Bullitt county, Kentucky. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 8 seniors. Meadows Icf/iid accepts pets and can provide custom activities and therapy programs, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and certified dementia care staff to any seniors with dementia living in Mount Washington, KY and surrounding areas. Meadows Icf/iid is located at 210 Meadows Drive, 40047 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Green Meadows Health Care Center 1
When looking for memory care facilities in Mount Washington, Kentucky, you will find Green Meadows Health Care Center 1 as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 310 Boxwood Run Road in the 40047 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 122 dementia care units and includes amenities that include scheduled escort services within the community, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and daily living assistance. Its license number is 100637. Green Meadows Health Care Center 1 provides memory care services not only to Mount Washington residents, but also to all Bullitt county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in BULLITT County, KY
Colonial House Of Shepherdsville
If you need help with daily living, Colonial House Of Shepherdsville can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Shepherdsville, Kentucky. Colonial House Of Shepherdsville has a maximum capacity of 62 seniors. It provides services that include individual meal planning, puzzles and other memory care activities and emergency system with constant monitoring. Colonial House Of Shepherdsville is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100044.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near MOUNT WASHINGTON, Kentucky:
- Memory Care in FORDSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in SALEM, KY
- Memory Care in PINEVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in FALMOUTH, KY
- Memory Care in LEBANON, KY
- Memory Care in NEW CASTLE, KY
- Memory Care in WILMORE, KY
- Memory Care in COLD SPRING, KY
- Memory Care in BENTON, KY
- Memory Care in BOWLING GREEN, KY
- Memory Care in COLUMBIA, KY
- Memory Care in PRINCETON, KY
- Memory Care in FLEMINGSBURG, KY
- Memory Care in LOUISA, KY
- Memory Care in SHEPHERDSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in ANDERSON County, KY
- Memory Care in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Memory Care in BULLITT County, KY
- Memory Care in WEBSTER County, KY
- Memory Care in OLDHAM County, KY
- Memory Care in JOHNSON County, KY
- Memory Care in FAYETTE County, KY
- Memory Care in PULASKI County, KY
- Memory Care in HARRISON County, KY
- Memory Care in GRAYSON County, KY
- Memory Care in MASON County, KY
- Memory Care in MUHLENBERG County, KY
- Memory Care in BARREN County, KY
- Memory Care in FLOYD County, KY
- Memory Care in CALLOWAY County, KY
Memory Care Costs in MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY:
MOUNT WASHINGTON memory care facilities rank #13 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,755 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,916 per month, while the most luxurious MOUNT WASHINGTON Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,777 per month. Memory care facilities in MOUNT WASHINGTON are less affordable than those located in BULLITT County, KY, which has an average cost of $4,754 per month and can go up to $7,763 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in MOUNT WASHINGTON compare to other parts of Kentucky and BULLITT County:
- MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,916/month
- BULLITT County, KY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,917/month
- Kentucky State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,809/month
- MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY average memory care cost: $4,755 /month
- BULLITT County, KY average dementia care cost: $4,754/month
- Kentucky State average dementia care costs: $4,607/month
Median cost of memory care in MOUNT WASHINGTON is $1 more per month than the BULLITT County average. It is also $148 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Kentucky. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951