Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY:
There are 4 memory care facilities in MOUNT WASHINGTON, Kentucky. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in MOUNT WASHINGTON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near MOUNT WASHINGTON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Green Meadows Health Care Center 1
Green Meadows Health Care Center 1 enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Mount Washington, Kentucky. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 122 seniors at a time. With a location at 310 Boxwood Run Road, in the 40047 zip code in Bullitt county, Green Meadows Health Care Center 1 gives help to those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Green Meadows Health Care Center 1 is licensed by Kentucky to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 100637. Some of the amenities offered by Green Meadows Health Care Center 1 include scheduled escort services within the community, access to physical and speech therapy and promoted socialization.
Elmcroft Of Mount Washington
Elmcroft Of Mount Washington excels at providing memory care in Bullitt county, Kentucky. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 68 seniors. Elmcroft Of Mount Washington is pet-friendly and can provide care focused on residents’ abilities, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and staff nurses trained in dementia care to any dementia sufferers living in Mount Washington, KY and surrounding areas. Elmcroft Of Mount Washington is located at 520 Woodlake Drive, 40047 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Mount Washington, Kentucky, you will find Meadows Icf/iid as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 210 Meadows Drive in the 40047 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 8 dementia care units and includes amenities that include wandering prevention system, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and a homey design that facilitates friendships. Its license number is 100695. Meadows Icf/iid provides memory care not only to Mount Washington residents, but also to all Bullitt county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in BULLITT County, KY
Colonial House Of Shepherdsville
If you need assistance with daily living, Colonial House Of Shepherdsville can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Shepherdsville, Kentucky. Colonial House Of Shepherdsville has a maximum capacity of 62 seniors. It offers amenities such as enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, brain health activities and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Colonial House Of Shepherdsville is licensed by Kentucky and its license number is 100044.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near MOUNT WASHINGTON, Kentucky:
- Memory Care in MADISONVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in LEITCHFIELD, KY
- Memory Care in LAWRENCEBURG, KY
- Memory Care in PEWEE VALLEY, KY
- Memory Care in TOMPKINSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in PROSPECT, KY
- Memory Care in ANNVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in NICHOLASVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in MIDDLESBORO, KY
- Memory Care in MARION, KY
- Memory Care in OWINGSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in KEVIL, KY
- Memory Care in CRESTVIEW HILLS, KY
- Memory Care in SEBREE, KY
- Memory Care in CARROLLTON, KY
- Memory Care in HARLAN County, KY
- Memory Care in GRAVES County, KY
- Memory Care in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Memory Care in WASHINGTON County, KY
- Memory Care in MARION County, KY
- Memory Care in MERCER County, KY
- Memory Care in BOONE County, KY
- Memory Care in MUHLENBERG County, KY
- Memory Care in HANCOCK County, KY
- Memory Care in BALLARD County, KY
- Memory Care in DAVIESS County, KY
- Memory Care in HART County, KY
- Memory Care in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Memory Care in TRIGG County, KY
Memory Care Costs in MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY:
MOUNT WASHINGTON memory care facilities rank #13 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,755 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,916 per month, while the most luxurious MOUNT WASHINGTON Dementia care communities can go up to $7,777 per month. Memory care facilities in MOUNT WASHINGTON are less affordable than those located in BULLITT County, KY, which has an average cost of $4,754 per month and can go as high as $7,763 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in MOUNT WASHINGTON compare to the rest of Kentucky and BULLITT County:
- MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,916/month
- BULLITT County, KY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,917/month
- Kentucky State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,809/month
- MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY median memory care cost: $4,755 /month
- BULLITT County, KY median dementia care cost: $4,754/month
- Kentucky State average dementia care costs: $4,607/month
Median cost of memory care in MOUNT WASHINGTON is $1 more per month as compared to the BULLITT County average. It is also $148 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Kentucky. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951